How/where to get jaw filler at 16? [FILLERMAXXERS GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 29167

I'm currently 15 years old and will be starting the swedish equivalent of high school after next summer, and i want to mog. I'm currently subhuman and need jaw filler to fix my narrow jaw, which is my main failo. I can afford this procedure myself but i am unsure of how i would get it done, as i do not want to go to a fourth world shithole just to get botched. Is there any country in the schengen area that i could get this done without having to get my parents approval?

I do not need any dalits in the replies telling me i'm too young unless theres a legitimate reason for me not to get it.
From my research there hasn't been anything showing that HA filler would impact future jaw development in any way, but if im wrong please correct me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Abhorrence, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
not gonna happen without a parents cosign. if its a real surgeon and most of them dont even operate on 18 year olds from what ive heard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, malicieusss, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
not gonna happen without a parents cosign. if its a real surgeon and most of them dont even operate on 18 year olds from what ive heard
Taban told me you could get eye surgery at any age why isn’t it the same for jaw?

not surgery though, just filler. ffs my family is too retarded its like they dont want to see me mog or something. do i rlly need that cosign? can i get a fake id?💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 29155
Taban told me you could get eye surgery at any age why isn’t it the same for jaw?
u probably dont want jaw surgery before like 20 because it keeps developing during that time. the difference is that jaw filler is temporary and can be dissolved

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27452
I honestly don't think a surgeon in the Schengen area would put fillers into a 15-16 year old, due to ethics/morals and shit, maybe in a 3rd world country they would, but easily botched.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27452
u probably dont want jaw surgery before like 20 because it keeps developing during that time. the difference is that jaw filler is temporary and can be dissolved
ur right I mean didn’t syrian pyscho get jaw filler or implants too jfl he was like 18 years old

I honestly don't think a surgeon in the Schengen area would put fillers into a 15-16 year old, due to ethics/morals and shit, maybe in a 3rd world country they would, but easily botched.
fag surgeons fr like whats even the issue its temporary and does no damage

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 29155
not surgery though, just filler. ffs my family is too retarded its like they dont want to see me mog or something. do i rlly need that cosign? can i get a fake id?💀
i didnt think about that. ive never done it so idk if they id check you. but if u called in before and said u were 19 you might be able to do it. call in and say, hey im 19 do you guys do fillers for men and see what they say

i didnt think about that. ive never done it so idk if they id check you. but if u called in before and said u were 19 you might be able to do it. call in and say, hey im 19 do you guys do fillers for men and see what they say
yea and then during the consultation i say im 16 and im gonna be like "no i said i was 16 wdym 19? anyway can i still get it :))" EZ

do it urself like @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: rooman
do it urself like @Blackgymmax
doesn't feel safe. i wanna try getting it done professionally before considering doing it myself tbh

• +1
doesn't feel safe. i wanna try getting it done professionally before considering doing it myself tbh
time is running boyo only 2 months until hs

• +1
time is running boyo only 2 months until hs
nah its after next summer, not this one. i cant come back to my old friend group looking like a fucking gigamogger LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: rooman and User49
just do them urself

Fear mongering lmao
Plus you cant anywhere unless your parents sign a waiver form maybe

• +1
Theyll have to cosign

Fear mongering lmao
Plus you cant anywhere unless your parents sign a waiver form maybe
how would i learn how to do that? where would i get the HA and what would be the risks?

Theyll have to cosign
fuck i showed ur transformation a few weeks ago and my mom got really mad because shes against surgery. im gonna have to wait till 18 or inject myself

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and User49
how would i learn how to do that? where would i get the HA and what would be the risks?
There are courses that teach how to use fillers correctly. My friend learned how to do it, that's a very good option ngl, it's basically same as getting haircut for him now + it's way cheaper than getting it from surgeons

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Blackgymmax
There are courses that teach how to use fillers correctly. My friend learned how to do it, that's a very good option ngl, it's basically same as getting haircut for him now + it's way cheaper than getting it from surgeons
fr? can u give me a link or a name to look up?

• +1
Reactions: rooman and king_of_recession
fr? can u give me a link or a name to look up?
I'll ask him and dm you later, in my case fillers won't help much, I need more bones. But it won't effect your bones development in negative way

• So Sad
I'll ask him and dm you later, in my case fillers won't help much, I need more bones. But it won't effect your bones development in negative way
yea but if i fuck myself up how would i get them dissolved? i could probably get a cosign for filler desolving tho my parents dont want me looking like a retard

• +1
yea but if i fuck myself up how would i get them dissolved? i could probably get a cosign for filler desolving tho my parents dont want me looking like a retard
You need it for mandible as I understand? Thats one of the easiest areas to do, but you still need to understand how to

• +1
You need it for mandible as I understand? Thats one of the easiest areas to do, but you still need to understand how to
i need to make my jaw wider. i can dm you a morph maybe

• +1
i need to make my jaw wider. i can dm you a morph maybe
Feel free to, I dmed you couple days ago and you ignored my subhuman ass:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29167
At your age it's already over, how tall are you?

At your age it's already over, how tall are you?
180cm/5'11
what do u mean its over bro i have lots of time to moneymaxx for my surgeries

180cm/5'11
what do u mean its over bro i have lots of time to moneymaxx for my surgeries
height very very average. bro after 14 it's pretty much over i would say

thank god i still have one year

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29155
height very very average. bro after 14 it's pretty much over i would say

thank god i still have one year
over in what way? lmfao

• +1
The risks are obviously going blind. But if your jaw is narrow and you want a 90%
Theres a solution you inject and its dissolved in a week

• +1
You can't rlly do anything in general under 18 without soymily

The risks are obviously going blind. But if your jaw is narrow and you want a 90%
Theres a solution you inject and its dissolved in a week
theres only like 90 cases of people going blind through right? do you learn about where all the arteries are in the courses or whatever?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
If you are actually narrow jaw cuck chances are you need any type of jaw surgery depending on your cephalo pic

If you are actually narrow jaw cuck chances are you need any type of jaw surgery depending on your cephalo pic
i was thinking about bimax later on but i can still get filler before that

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 17244
i got it done i’m 21 and had it for ab 3 years now, chin is the best place to get it

don’t get it in the antegonial notch because there’s sensitive nerves there

so idk ab how much you would need to make ur jaw wider but if u stick to 1-2 ml or syringes like me it shouldn’t be a problem

i’m thinking of dissolving in a year or two, only to touch up. chin filler doesn’t migrate like other filler but only downside for me is idk if i should just let it stay, i think almost half of it is absorbed by now

either way no downsides practically super safe if in chin

but wait til 18+ to get it done, your body still develops young

i was thinking about bimax later on but i can still get filler before that
Im not into fillers tbh. I don't think they are actually good way for ascension as a high iq reasonable blackpiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 29155
and yea it can help ur chin hella but in terms of getting ur jaw wide idk, i wouldn’t want too much filler in my anyway i got it super chill just 1 syringe in my chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Narrow jaw = no gonions? And narrow jaw = narrow palate = narrow maxilla= rope

• So Sad
i got it done i’m 21 and had it for ab 3 years now, chin is the best place to get it

don’t get it in the antegonial notch because there’s sensitive nerves there

so idk ab how much you would need to make ur jaw wider but if u stick to 1-2 ml or syringes like me it shouldn’t be a problem

i’m thinking of dissolving in a year or two, only to touch up. chin filler doesn’t migrate like other filler but only downside for me is idk if i should just let it stay, i think almost half of it is absorbed by now

either way no downsides practically super safe if in chin

but wait til 18+ to get it done, your body still develops young
chin can have bone resorption, but m only getting it on mandible anyway. only scared of going blind if i manage to hit a artery though, i'll need to take a course on self injection beforehand.

Narrow jaw = no gonions? And narrow jaw = narrow palate = narrow maxilla= rope
yea narrow palate but who cares ill do what i can to ascend

I have narrow palette but not as narrow jaw

over for my subhuman narrow jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 17244