How/where to get jaw filler at 16? [FILLERMAXXERS GTFIH]

You're not done growing at all. Basically, your best bet would be to lift heavy, eat a lot of protein, and mew. Take mk677 if you really want growth, combine that with heavy lifting your bones will change.

You're not done growing at all. Basically, your best bet would be to lift heavy, eat a lot of protein, and mew. Take mk677 if you really want growth, combine that with heavy lifting your bones will change.
thanks greycel. im just gonna increase my jaw width through lifting and taking mk677 :lul:

i know my bones will grow later, but i wanna mog now

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and malicieusss
thanks greycel. im just gonna increase my jaw width through lifting and taking mk677 :lul:

i know my bones will grow later, but i wanna mog now
I'm serious you will. Especially when you start at your age. Take a look at most lifters a few years older than you, they look more masculine usually In the face.

I'm serious you will. Especially when you start at your age. Take a look at most lifters a few years older than you, they look more masculine usually In the face.
only relevant part is that they're older than me. i'll still lift ofc but saying it affects jaw is just delusional

• +1
Reactions: rooman
only relevant part is that they're older than me. i'll still lift ofc but saying it affects jaw is just delusional
Whatever man, worked for me. If you think about how it affects your hormones, it makes sense. If you just played Vidya all day instead of lifting and eating right and taking mk, I would bet money you would turn out different looking. Hope u figure this out

Whatever man, worked for me. If you think about how it affects your hormones, it makes sense. If you just played Vidya all day instead of lifting and eating right and taking mk, I would bet money you would turn out different looking. Hope u figure this out
would barely affect you unless ur severely malnourished, its very genetic. anyway ill be lifting, bulking, and getting my filler. thats the plan

• +1
Reactions: rooman
It recently became illegal in UK due to all the 12 year old sluts getting lip fillers.

Ban this stupid kid.

No one is going to put fillers in your face before age 18.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman and lilhorizontal32
Bro get MSE then and incisor chew. Will permanently fix both
cant rly get MSE in nordics. incisor chewing is a retarded cope. i chew mastic with molars though

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29581
cant rly get MSE in nordics. incisor chewing is a retarded cope. i chew mastic with molars though
if you get jaw filler before you’re done with puberty
I Will Find You GIF

if you get jaw filler before you’re done with puberty
I Will Find You GIF
how would jaw filler stunt any development? im interested in any anecdotes or evidence

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 29581
how much psl do you think you would gain from fillers @drop

bbc cumshots to fill up ur mouth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
how would jaw filler stunt any development? im interested in any anecdotes or evidence
I didn’t say it would, you would look uncanny though as you are still developing ‘just trust me bro‘ should suffice

I didn’t say it would, you would look uncanny though as you are still developing ‘just trust me bro‘ should suffice
then ill just dessolve it. im gonna start emailing some clinics this winter to see if they're cool with doing 16 year olds

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Chew and take something that boosts hgh, get fillers like at 18

then ill just dessolve it. im gonna start emailing some clinics this winter to see if they're cool with doing 16 year olds
if you find a good clinic it should be fine
maybe get uee and under eye fillers as well if they would help

Chew and take something that boosts hgh, get fillers like at 18
i alr chew and im thinking of getting peptides. still need filler though

i alr chew and im thinking of getting peptides. still need filler though
if you are not manlet dont bother with hgh because for gh to make a difference you need to take shit ton of it and risk ur health

mild stuff like mk677 are cope probably and not worth it

if you are not manlet dont bother with hgh because for gh to make a difference you need to take shit ton of it and risk ur health

mild stuff like mk677 are cope probably and not worth it
and if you are thinking about taking hgh for face or bone gains ur retarded

China. That’s where all of mine came from.