How white male models/celebs look once they are Indian/Chinese/Black

Someone morph and make me white.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403_114139_com.huawei.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403_114139_com.huawei.photos.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 0
Seems like a cope AI:feelskek:

Anyways a "Chang" got the least matches, and a 7/10 curry chadlite got better results than a Tyrone and the the other Changs, and that's considering all the media propaganda the negroes get and all the negative stuff curries get in the media(baljeet ravi etc). Keep coping with these ridiculous AIs tho I guess:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
As much suicidefuel as this is for curries, this UNIRONICALLY MEANS that if your average looking curry whitemaxxes hard asf, he UNIRONICALLY might be a HTN looking white guy or southern euro med.

Some one edit me with orange/tan skin instead of olive undertone dark brown, and give me dirty blonde hair I’ll be anakin skywalker level SMV

Using AI, you can see that a high quality white male is considered average when brown.

If there are any other models you would like to see, please post them below. I might also do a tinder experiment to measure the disparity between white/brown men perceived attractiveness in the western dating world.
Do you guys think this means Caucasian fetaures aren’t actually ideal it’s mostly the coloring
It's crazy to see that a male model like Zac Efron looks like a below average brown man when everything exactly the same except for hair color and skin color (the exact same shape/nose/jawline/etc)

The Black Justin Bieber looks the best.
He looks like a woman. srs. Asian Bieber looks best since the androgyny suits them. Black styles looks best because of the angularity though.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
Do you guys think this means Caucasian fetaures aren’t actually ideal it’s mostly the coloring
The coloring is ideal because it makes great contrast. The features only matter between Asian, Black and White races. Hopefully you know what I mean.

The coloring is ideal because it makes great contrast. The features only matter between Asian, Black and White races. Hopefully you know what I mean.
I mean if you think about Caucasians have the most narrow faces, the longest noses, fetaures that you constantly see her ridiculed in Psl forums. Obviously this is an exaggeration as there are proportions and harmony to take into account, but Zach Enron without that coloring is literally a 5, maybe 6. I could still see him getting action but think about someone like DiCaprio or gosling. Don’t even bother making them dark give them dark color eyes and hair there SMV drops instantly.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003