how white men can complete with black beasts

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
It's a long term process and will cost alot of money but we must engineer new Uber-mensch whites a new offspring that will be able to compete with the beastial blacks using ancient advanced Peatarian sciences get the finest superior specimen stud we have very high DHT maxed aromasin and HGH from 12 years old to max out their IGF-1 and minimize their estrogen so they grow VERY TALL WITH BIG PENISES (8 inch+) then have them breed the hottest high progesterone fertile stacies (these nubile females will be enslaved) infinitely repeat this cycle then the white race will be number one again we will be 7 foot tall 10 inch dick giant bulls imagine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 28691, try2beme and 1 other person
BAP kind of talked about this in a more eloquent way

Breeding festivals should be organized imagine hearing the ecstatic moans of hundreds of the hottest females getting bred by the top 0.001% of white college aged chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
@dimorphism thoughts?

• +1
@dimorphism thoughts?
Blacks are beasts. whites are chads
also see this

• +1
all this chit to catch up to dinka bulls

how can you cope there's 7 foot dinkas with cocks that hang on their knee level

brutal

i don't want kids, but if i were to have kids, it's a son from a sudanese queen

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 5815

they traded looks level of their females for superpowers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and LampPostPrime
Whites are the only race with good looks levels for both of their sexes but what's missing is that huge penis that blacks have, the forbidden fruit that all women crave, the hyper-sexual, half-man half-beast, primitive savage who is going to beat you in a fight + rape all the women you love

Andrew Tate being half black somehwat embodies this archetype and it's why low t submissive whites look up to him so much

Once me and my associates have conquered the world and we get these breeding factories and breeding festivals going we will surpass the appeal of BBC by a tenfold!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Whites are the only race with good looks levels for both of their sexes but what's missing is that huge penis that blacks have, the forbidden fruit that all women crave, the hyper-sexual, half-man half-beast, primitive savage who is going to beat you in a fight + rape all the women you love

Andrew Tate being half black somehwat embodies this archetype and it's why low t submissive whites look up to him so much

Once me and my associates have conquered the world and we get these breeding factories and breeding festivals going we will surpass the appeal of BBC by a tenfold!

Hire ukrainian/russian cargo plane.

Kidnap 100 sudanese queens and breed them to create an army of terminators.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 5815
Indian hands typed this.