How wide is your ribcage?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
Hey guys. First post here. One of the biggest insecurities I have that is preventing me from stepping down the road of gymcelling is that I think I have a really narrow rib cage. It’s only about 11 inches across at the widest part (the bottom of the ribcage). When you get to the chest area it narrow out even more but this is masked by the chest tissue. And my ribcage probably only about 7 inches deep at it’s largest point. My question to you all is, how wide and deep is your ribcage? And what do you think the average is?
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2733
mine is massive and super wide. When I cut down I look sick, but It gives me wide shoulders and wide frame in general. So good trade.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ali and IWantToMax
mine is massive and super wide. When I cut down I look sick, but It gives me wide shoulders and wide frame in general. So good trade.
Didn't answer his question and instead just bragged. Mirin IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, arabcelxxx, zharupodrugu and 22 others
Hey guys. First post here. One of the biggest insecurities I have that is preventing me from stepping down the road of gymcelling is that I think I have a really narrow rib cage. It’s only about 11 inches across at the widest part (the bottom of the ribcage). When you get to the chest area it narrow out even more but this is masked by the chest tissue. And my ribcage probably only about 7 inches deep at it’s largest point. My question to you all is, how wide and deep is your ribcage? And what do you think the average is?
Thank you
pullover legit working. don't expect more than 3 inches though

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How many inches wide? I’m trying to gage actual size.

Interested too

If I blast roids will it make my bone structure bigger?
No, HGH is the only thing that *might* increase bone size/density

Had ribs showing at 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Anyone know what the average ribcage width is? I feel like I have the ribcage of a small bird. It’s kind pathetic.

Last edited:
I wish the made ribcage implants.

My hips are 13 inches across.

15~16 inches. A bit smaller than my shoulders, 20 inches.
Maybe measuring ribcage circunference would be more accurate though?

20200813 094427

15~16 inches. A bit smaller than my shoulders, 20 inches.
Maybe measuring ribcage circunference would be more accurate though?
When did yours stop growing?

My ribcage is only like 6 inches deep. It’s pathetic
I wish I was a fatass as a child, at least I would have thiccc bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Do pull overs in a way that stretches out your ribcage I.E. not full rang of motions just move it in the range that you feel the most stretch. Also inhale very deep and hold it throughout the day.

Do pull overs in a way that stretches out your ribcage I.E. not full rang of motions just move it in the range that you feel the most stretch. Also inhale very deep and hold it throughout the day.
Will this lead to significant or only marginal growth?

pullover legit working. don't expect more than 3 inches though
Would it be working even after being 24 years old?
If it worked 3 inches for you, how old were you when that expansion happened?
It might have been from natural development if you were still in the naturally growing stage.

Did it get wider or did it get deeper in dimension?
When I inhale my rib cage goes forward more than average from deep breathign when i was a teen and the angle starting at the sternum looking straight at it increase form pulling it outwards with my hand and doing pullovers.