How wide should your jaw be to be sexually attractive/aesthetic

What the fuck does AWS have to do with anything. The twitter API you use should have a way to dump its data logs. If not you can just literally add one line to your code to print the tweets out onto a file. Why the fuck do you need money to run it? 1500 free tweets limit should be enough of a sample size.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and justanothergymcell
Lmao you asked me to upload all my software into a public repo on github, so some dataminer could pick it up.

This displays your lack of knowledge

You have zero credibility in architecting anything for software . If you do you should be able to reason about this question to some degree even if you don't get the correct answer

View attachment 10607
This question assumes an intimate knowledge of AWS and even specific APIs to even begin to answer. Why do you think answering a multiple choice question has anything to do with an overall knowledge of software architecture? My knowledge is demonstrated by my real world experience, not answering some damn multiple choice question, which doesn't prove a damn thing. Sadly, I am unwilling to prove my experience by providing my resume or proof of past projects, but I am not making any extraordinary claims.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
This question assumes an intimate knowledge of AWS and even specific APIs to even begin to answer. Why do you think answering a multiple choice question has anything to do with an overall knowledge of software architecture? My knowledge is demonstrated by my real world experience, not answering some damn multiple choice question, which doesn't prove a damn thing. Sadly, I am not able and unwilling to prove this, but I am not making any extraordinary claims on this site as you are.

Lol you don't use AWS , so what do you use ?

If you were to give me the Azure or Google Cloud equivalent of this question I could give you a quick answer .

Have you ever even provisioned architecture for a site that gets a measly 5000 request per second?

With a DB that need to be highly available and fault tolerant that gets written to 100's of times per second and must be strongly consistent ?

Lmao do you even know what a message broker is?

If you were to provision for a site it would be slow as balls like lookism.net

Cheers Friend

What the fuck does AWS have to do with anything. The twitter API you use should have a way to dump its data logs. If not you can just literally add one line to your code to print the tweets out onto a file. Why the fuck do you need money to run it? 1500 free tweets limit should be enough of a sample size.

I never mentioned anything about a Twitter API

I only use instagram, and I don't use there API. It's a software that iterates through every picture of a user and analyzes the pictures , comments and likes and the relationship between all that data.

You're literally trying and sweating so hard your memory is failing you, or your doing a lazy strawman. Your last responses have been low quality. I'll respond when you either send money or have something worth responding too

Happy Looksmaxing

I'll respond when you either send money

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::whatfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ok breh :feelsokman:

You need a AWS version of the simple question "provide your data logs". You do you m7

Lol you don't use AWS , so what do you use ?

If you were to give me the Azure or Google Cloud equivalent of this question I could give you a quick answer .

Have you ever even provisioned architecture for a site that gets a measly 5000 request per second?

With a DB that need to be highly available and fault tolerant that gets written to 100's of times per second and must be strongly consistent ?

Lmao do you even know what a message broker is?

You are just throwing out technical words and phrases that you think sound fancy. This try-hard sentence literally made me cringe: "With a DB that need to be highly available and fault tolerant that gets written to 100's of times per second and must be strongly consistent ?" I know what a message broker is, though I don't know why you would randomly ask that question as your closing argument.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::whatfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ok breh :feelsokman:

You need a AWS version of the simple question "provide your data logs". You do you m7

I've run this software months ago and the data is sitting in S3.

It's not as simple as just launching a simple ec2 instance and getting system logs

I have to launch a whole cloudformation template to provision a stack with the following

a VPC with public and private subnets
ec2 instances in autoscaling
dynamodb
a relational db
elastic map reduce clusters

If you want proof send me money to provision the resources, and I'll send it to you in 2 hours. I'll literally send you pages and pages of logs. I'll fucking archive to glacier so you can view it for years to come lmao
You are just throwing out technical words and phrases that you think sound fancy. This try-hard sentence literally made me cringe: "With a DB that need to be highly available and fault tolerant that gets written to 100's of times per second and must be strongly consistent ?" I know what a message broker is, though I don't know why you would randomly ask that question as your closing argument.

Lol keep praying I get banned kid. I obv raise your blood pressure

Name 1 message broker, and tell me just 2 simple uses cases , so I can believe you're even a junior developer

It's not as simple as just launching a simple ec2 instance and getting system logs

I have to launch a whole cloudformation template to provision a stack with the following

dynamodb
a relational db

If you want proof send me money to provision the resources, and I'll send it to you in 2 hours. I'll literally send you pages and pages of logs. I'll fucking archive to glacier so you can view it for years to come lmao

Name 1 message broker, and tell me just 2 simple uses cases , so I can believe you're even a junior developer
Don't you have the god damn output of your program?

"

Name 1 message broker, and tell me just 2 simple uses cases , so I can believe you're even a junior developer" what does this have to do with anything?? Regardless of whether I know these, I could just look these up lol. Anyways I'm just a 17 year old who has done programming classes at high school/as a hobby. But even I know that a fucking program should have outputs at least if not /data logs/etc.

Last edited:
I only use instagram, and I don't use there API. It's a software that iterates through every picture of a user and analyzes the pictures , comments and likes and the relationship between all that data.

1. Is the "software" yours or a 3rd party one?
2. How does this software access the data on IG if not through their API? Does it use another API? Web scraping?
3. Describe at a high level what relationships it looks for between the data and what APIs/algorithms/etc it uses to form meaningful data from the relationships.

dynamodb
a relational db

RabbitMQ for async processing, subscribe/publish semantics, and guaranteed message delivery.

Last edited:
FOOOOOUUUUUURRRRR HUUUUUNNNNNNDDDDRRRREEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

1. Is the "software" yours or a 3rd party one?
2. How does this software access the data on IG if not through their API? Does it use another API? Web scraping?
3. Describe at a high level what relationships it looks for between the data and what APIs/algorithms/etc it uses to form meaningful data from the relationships.

RabbitMQ for async processing, subscribe/publish semantics, and guaranteed message delivery.

Alright at least I know your at least somewhat a developer

It's my software

Web Scrapping using golang to iterate pages, and image recognition and measuring software to analyze data points in individual photos

This last question would take two paragraphs , but put simply I used a mix of multiple linear regression in python to assign a value to total amount of likes and comments in relation to total follower number, as it pertains to how attractive the male or female subject was.

I had my data science friend help me with some of the stats. I haven't studied stats in years, and I'm not primarily a data engineer by trade

So is that guy unattractive following your theory?
326a26c22b8dd884aee36701e54d1eba--jon-kortajarena-male-hair.jpg

@BeautifulBones Btw, how do you measure the the size of zygos and lower third just by looking through the image? We need that algorithms here tbh

Lower Third is extremely important, but the most important part of the lower third from a bone perspective is the width of your mandible. Your masseter adds to the width, and to anyone that denies this I've added 13 mm with mastic gum + cold water and jawzrsize as measured with calipers, and it's had a big difference in my look. I'd even put it above forward growth this guy is a mogging machine, and he gets a lot of leading roles despite his beta coloring

View attachment 10542

Why ?

JAW WIDTH

Never forget this is his side profile

View attachment 10543

Compared to someone with good forward growth like Floyd Mayweather

View attachment 10546

However let's get to the point what determines how big you jaw should be ?

It's you bizygomatic breadth

View attachment 10547

In my research from analyzing data from over 5000 male faces from IG using custom software on EC2 and analysis with Elastic Map Reduce, and then correlated that with how desired they were using their likes and comments as a proxy. I have concluded that the ideal jaw width is between 88% - 98% of you bizygomatic

What determines how wide you should go either from chewing or wraparound jaw surgery

Your Palate

The ultimate goal is hollow cheeks. It's a universal sign of good looks even on ugly people it boost them up a point or two

For someone like Mario Rodriguez he needs his wide 5.8 - 5.9 inch jaw width (bigonial width) because his palatal width is in the top 3%

Which puts him at about 96-98% of his bizygomatic

However for someone like Adrian Conrad who has a smaller palate he can get away with 88% of his bizygomatic

Good analyze of one of the problem in my face. I actually have good zygos, my mandible angle is ok, the problem I have is the width of my jaw, it's not even close to your percentage.
I'm actually chewing Falim gum 2x 30-45 min a day. Do you have other advices to have better jaw width ? how much time before you saw results ?

Good analyze of one of the problem in my face. I actually have good zygos, my mandible angle is ok, the problem I have is the width of my jaw, it's not even close to your percentage.
I'm actually chewing Falim gum 2x 30-45 min a day. Do you have other advices to have better jaw width ? how much time before you saw results ?

PM
@BeautifulBones Btw, how do you measure the the size of zygos and lower third just by looking through the image? We need that algorithms here tbh

It was a beautiful puzzle to solve tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
This happened

Lower Third is extremely important, but the most important part of the lower third from a bone perspective is the width of your mandible. Your masseter adds to the width, and to anyone that denies this I've added 13 mm with mastic gum + cold water and jawzrsize as measured with calipers, and it's had a big difference in my look. I'd even put it above forward growth this guy is a mogging machine, and he gets a lot of leading roles despite his beta coloring

View attachment 10542

Why ?

JAW WIDTH

Never forget this is his side profile

View attachment 10543

Compared to someone with good forward growth like Floyd Mayweather

View attachment 10546

However let's get to the point what determines how big you jaw should be ?

It's you bizygomatic breadth

View attachment 10547

In my research from analyzing data from over 5000 male faces from IG using custom software on EC2 and analysis with Elastic Map Reduce, and then correlated that with how desired they were using their likes and comments as a proxy. I have concluded that the ideal jaw width is between 88% - 98% of you bizygomatic

What determines how wide you should go either from chewing or wraparound jaw surgery

Your Palate

The ultimate goal is hollow cheeks. It's a universal sign of good looks even on ugly people it boost them up a point or two

For someone like Mario Rodriguez he needs his wide 5.8 - 5.9 inch jaw width (bigonial width) because his palatal width is in the top 3%

Which puts him at about 96-98% of his bizygomatic

However for someone like Adrian Conrad who has a smaller palate he can get away with 88% of his bizygomatic

You dont have to have a square jaw where it goes straight down from your cheek bones to be attractive. You can have a bit of inwardness. Example:

What type of scientific methodology did you use to conclude that, your opinion 5000 times, or you brought females to rate those faces in a lab? I am not saying that everything is false about the point you are making, but this does not bring any validity to your point.

You said you read countless studies, why don't provide them as sources to bring some validity to what you are saying. I prefer relying on what is empirically factual over what your opinion is saying when coming to conclusions about how human beings operate. Nice fancy words though.
He spent 6 months on Lookism, he knows what he is talking about.
Send me $25 dollars paypal to pay for EC2 for 30 minutes, and compensate me for my time. The semantic meaning programming is the least mature, but I'll take your money to show you some system logs sure
"Compensate me for my time."
Imagine being a supposed millionaire but still asking for 25 dollars online. Kek

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 283
He spent 6 months on Lookism, he knows what he is talking about.

"Compensate me for my time."
Imagine being a supposed millionaire but still asking for 25 dollars online. Kek

Never said I was a millionaire choke on a dick
You dont have to have a square jaw where it goes straight down from your cheek bones to be attractive. You can have a bit of inwardness. Example:
View attachment 10645View attachment 10647

This is true that's why i gave a range. If your on the lower end of that range your more pretty boy more square jaw is more masc

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg