How will phenibut make me feel mixed with alcohol

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Someone tell me? I’m gonna go out in the city again this weekend I just bought some phenibut will it make me confident and nT?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss

You will black out

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and WishIwasChico
Meet single women in your area.

dont do that, ur gaba receptors will get raped

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and WishIwasChico
You will black out and don’t remember shit
You said you’ve took it and it made you low inhib tho and didn’t balcoput

Someone tell me? I’m gonna go out in the city again this weekend I just bought some phenibut will it make me confident and nT?
Makes you extremely confident.

If you are new to phenibut DO NOT try and mix it with alcohol.

You need be really experienced with phenibut to know your dosages, know how you are affected, and how alcohol affects you.

Alcohol potentates the affects to a degree that you don’t expect. Problems can happen very quickly. Literally one or two shots will make a difference between going comatose or blacking out.

I got admitted to the hospital because I took an insane dosage. Literally took almost 12 grams. Never do this. You will feel the effect with around 2 grams. Experiment with the dosage but do it slow.

Never ever EVER be as stupid as I was and take MAYBE over 3 grams. Only take that dosage if you know that 1-2 grams don’t give you the NT feeling you need.

Go slow with it.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Makes you extremely confident.

If you are new to phenibut DO NOT try and mix it with alcohol.

You need be really experienced with phenibut to know your dosages, know how you are affected, and how alcohol affects you.

Alcohol potentates the affects to a degree that you don’t expect. Problems can happen very quickly. Literally one or two shots will make a difference between going comatose or blacking.

I got admitted to the hospital because I took an insane dosage. Literally took almost 12 grams. Never do this. You will feel the effect with around 2 grams. Experiment with the dosage but do it slow.

Never ever EVER be as stupid as I was and take MAYBE over 3 grams. Only take that dosage if you know that 1-2 grams don’t give you the NT feeling you need.

Go slow with it.
Why’s it make you blackout tho? Also if I take like 1g with alcohol?

So can I take just phenibut and be confident af without alcohol
Yea but if you take to much you will get really tired after like 5 hours and fall asleep

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
Why’s it make you blackout tho? Also if I take like 1g with alcohol?
Why’s it do that I’m so confused?

Bro this stuff is not for beginners you need to be really really careful with this stuff. It’s very strong stuff it honestly be illegal but it’s a grey area.

1g with maybe a beer or two will be good. If you drink hard alcohol on it be very careful.

I wouldn’t take the risk. Trust me on this. Experiment with only phenibut first and do SMALL DOSAGES to start out. This stuff is really no joke. I was in the hospital unconscious for over a day one time.

• +1
Yea but if you take to much you will get really tired after like 5 hours and fall asleep
Yeah this is true. You will start nodding off and you can actually fall unconscious. It makes you feel extremely tired.

You will start legit just nodding off like you just took opiates.

• +1
Reactions: 2021 and WishIwasChico
Ok I will take 0.5g and then drink a few drinks and think I’ll be ok

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ok I will take 0.5g and then drink a few drinks and think I’ll be ok
Start slow. Do not just make a big jump in dosages. Redosing is very dangerous too. If you take let’s say 1 gram and don’t feel anything, forget it and take maybe 1.5-2 grams next time. Work your way up slowly.

It can get really dangerous If you don’t know your dosages. Can kinda make you reckless too. I’ve done many things I regret on phenibut cause I just didn’t give a fuck at all.

It really makes you extremely NT and confident. You really won’t ever wanna be with women when you aren’t on it though because it legit feels like a cheat code. Makes you last a very long time during sex, makes you extremely confident, NT, AND it makes you emotional. All emotions will be amplified by like 20x

Makes music sound amazing too.

• +1
Start slow. Do not just make a big jump in dosages. Redosing is very dangerous too. If you take let’s say 1 gram and don’t feel anything, forget it and take maybe 1.5-2 grams next time. Work your way up slowly.

It can get really dangerous If you don’t know your dosages. Can kinda make you reckless too. I’ve done many things I regret on phenibut cause I just didn’t give a fuck at all.

It really makes you extremely NT and confident. You really won’t ever wanna be with women when you aren’t on it though because it legit feels like a cheat code. Makes you last a very long time during sex, makes you extremely confident, NT, AND it makes you emotional. All emotions will be amplified by like 20x

Makes music sound amazing too.
So I’ll be ok on 0.5 and fuckkk bro I’m so looking forward to taking it

• +1
How long does it take to kick in @TechnoBoss @2021

So I’ll be ok on 0.5 and fuckkk bro I’m so looking forward to taking it
You might not feel anything on 0.5 - this is okay though. It’s better to take too little and not feel it then take too much and go unconscious.

If you take 0.5 and don’t feel it don’t think it’s shit that doesn’t work. You need to find your correct dosage. I only feel it at 3.5g and others feel it at 0.8g - it’s highly dependent on your brain receptors/gaba sensitivity.

Do not take this shit everyday though. Save it for when you NEED to be on your A game with a woman. It can permanently downregulate certain receptors (serotonin, dopamine, gaba) in your brain because of how strong it is (not trolling) - only happens if you take it too often or take too strong of dosages.

I’ve been taking this stuff since around 2016 so I’ve done a lot of experimenting with it. It can make you perma more NT even without taking it if you do it right and use it responsibly

How long does it take to kick in @TechnoBoss @2021
Takes around 3 hours to kick in. Always take it a few hours before you need it to work. I take it on an empty stomach (this can give you stomach problems though you will shit your brains out due to the acidity of the phenibut) - I don’t recommend taking it on an empty stomach, but I tend to feel it less when I take it with food.

Give yourself around a 3-4 hour window for it to kick in.

DO NOT REDOSE IF YOU DONT FEEL IT

• +1
Takes around 3 hours to kick in. Always take it a few hours before you need it to work. I take it on an empty stomach (this can give you stomach problems though you will shit your brains out due to the acidity of the phenibut) - I don’t recommend taking it on an empty stomach, but I tend to feel it less when I take it with food.

Give yourself around a 3-4 hour window for it to kick in.

DO NOT REDOSE IF YOU DONT FEEL IT
Ok I’ll take 1g

@TechnoBoss will it make me giga nt and shit bro??

• +1
Ok I’ll take 1g
Be careful I think you’ll be ok with 1g (might not even feel it) but you need to be VERY careful with dosages. Better to take too little and not feel anything then take too much.

Experiment. Take MAYBE 1g and If you don’t feel it, don’t think phen is garbage. Just take 1.5 next time or 2g depending on how you feel it. When you start getting to the bigger dosages (2g+) the likelihood of you feeling it more is way more.

Like I said I once took almost 12 grams and ended up in the hospital. Legit was unconscious for a day. Got stuck with adrenaline in my chest and was legit almost dead. Never ever take more than 3.5g - and this is assuming you have experience and a tolerance. Most people would legit be dead if they took over 10g like I did. I had a massive tolerance to it though.

• +1
Be careful I think you’ll be ok with 1g (might not even feel it) but you need to be VERY careful with dosages. Better to take too little and not feel anything then take too much.

Experiment. Take MAYBE 1g and If you don’t feel it, don’t think phen is garbage. Just take 1.5 next time or 2g depending on how you feel it. When you start getting to the bigger dosages (2g+) the likelihood of you feeling it more is way more.

Like I said I once took almost 12 grams and ended up in the hospital. Legit was unconscious for a day. Got stuck with adrenaline in my chest and was legit almost dead. Never ever take more than 3.5g - and this is assuming you have experience and a tolerance. Most people would legit be dead if they took over 10g like I did. I had a massive tolerance to it though.
12g wtf jfl

• JFL
@TechnoBoss will it make me giga nt and shit bro??
Yep that’s what’s it for. Makes you insanely NT. Legit no one can be as NT as you are on this. It is a CHEAT CODE for women. You won’t wanna ever be sober around women though which is unfortunate. I feel like I’m legit nerfed when I meet a girl and I’m not on phenibut.

Makes you very empathetic too. You legit might start crying from a song because of how good it sounds. Sounds really weird I know but I can’t even accurately describe phenibut. The effects are insane. You can act sober on it but if you take too much, people can tell you’re on something.

• +1
Yep that’s what’s it for. Makes you insanely NT. Legit no one can be as NT as you are on this. It is a CHEAT CODE for women. You won’t wanna ever be sober around women though which is unfortunate. I feel like I’m legit nerfed when I meet a girl and I’m not on phenibut.

Makes you very empathetic too. You legit might start crying from a song because of how good it sounds. Sounds really weird I know but I can’t even accurately describe phenibut. The effects are insane. You can act sober on it but if you take too much, people can tell you’re on something.
Hahahah wtf does it make music feel insane?

• +1
Did you go out with that guy from here forgot his name

Hahahah wtf does it make music feel insane?
Completely indescribable. Google Reddit tales. Everyone who takes it at a dosage enough to feel it, says music sounds amazing on it. You legit won’t wanna turn off your music.

That’s how I know I’m feeling it most tbh. When I get the urge to start listening to music. Music sounds INDESCRIBABLE on phenibut. So amazing.

• +1
Did you go out with that guy from here forgot his name
@Clavicular

Nah am waiting on him to tell me a date. They rescheduled because of the rain but Clavicular is not in the states right now. Will wait for him to fly back here and then we will hang out and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and WishIwasChico
@Clavicular

Nah am waiting on him to tell me a date. They rescheduled because of the rain but Clavicular is not in the states right now. Will wait for him to fly back here and then we will hang out and slay.
Fuck bro

• +1
Drunk but better I used to do 2.4g and beers until drunk

Fuarrkkkk the city is all subhumans

Lmk next time bro

just do pheni on its own. or mix it with any other drug other than alc. if u take amphetimines and pheni and go to a party you will have the time of your life

i remember seeing a thread on here about some guy getting ED for a while after using pheni