how will you cope with an old age?

Vincent Freeman

Vincent Freeman

I love being 6'1
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Posts
7,342
Reputation
13,421
You become invisible to society, to women, and even to the younger generations of your own family

Your whole body aches, and you can’t run or engage in any dopamine boosting physical activity

You have to take dozens of pills, or else your decaying body will turn to dust

No sex, no validation, no fun. Even friends or acquaintances your age would rather spend the day alone watching TV or doing chores around the house than be with you.

Every day will remind you of the inevitable end dragging you toward the grave, while young people outside are full of life and keep going.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'être, ghoulmania and Resonant
@OldRooster
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I'll isekai into the world of adams
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enviouss and ghoulmania
What is old or young for you
One thing I've noticed about turning 25 is that I don't get as much looks from women as when I was 21-23
Probably I'm aged a bit and not in a good way cus my bodyfat is the same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and ghoulmania
just become the cool dad in my 30s/40s and then a firearm mf anything past that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
What is old or young for you
If you’d read the OP, you’d know I’m not talking about that "age-pill" meme from incel or looksmax communities,you know, the "yeah bro, you’ll be six feet under after 30" stuff.

I mean actual old age, retirement, when society basically tells you it doesnt need you anymore, so like in your 60s plus.

I know thats unimaginable for most people here since theyre 14, but the reality is that it’s waiting for them, even if they’re all "hurr durr, I’ll just kill myself in the future"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Clark69
Try to be as healthy as possible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
be glad since i was 10,000 beats overdue a long time ago
Vincent2
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I won't have to:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I will never age I transcended
 
yeh must be brutal
imagine having this face when you were young
1790672048077


and looking like this at old age
1790672071116


the sheer disparity in how you get treated is so insane that it alone might be ropefuel
 

Similar threads

Rashm0n
Replies
15
Views
90
HGH_
HGH_
Raison_d'être
Replies
21
Views
96
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
real_rxz
Replies
31
Views
134
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
AtrophicPyra
Replies
3
Views
17
V1P3R
V1P3R
arlo_420
Replies
35
Views
235
james_2006
james_2006

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top