How women reject ugly sons and families marginalize them because of their subhuman appearance.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
Some time ago I met a FOID (work colleague) who bragged about how she had 3 children from different fathers and one was special, she had passed it on to her mom because she suffered from Wendy's syndrome with that child (Terminology used to minimize the lack of female empathy for her motherhood).

Afterwards, I started to investigate that son on his mother's Facebook and I realized that the boy looked bad, I will not go into his faults out of respect and empathy towards children.

Conclusion, these fucking bitches are capable of disowning their own children just because they look bad. And they make it up under conditions fabricated by modern psychology to hide their psychopathy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, NoReedemingFeature, Graham and 6 others
evil world wtf thats horrible

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Mastermind and looksmaxxer14
The world is cruel so we must be crueler

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
ye but never like that

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH
  • +1
Some time ago I met a FOID (work colleague) who bragged about how she had 3 children from different fathers and one was special, she had passed it on to her mom because she suffered from Wendy's syndrome with that child (Terminology used to minimize the lack of female empathy for her motherhood).

Afterwards, I started to investigate that son on his mother's Facebook and I realized that the boy looked bad, I will not go into his faults out of respect and empathy towards children.

Conclusion, these fucking bitches are capable of disowning their own children just because they look bad. And they make it up under conditions fabricated by modern psychology to hide their psychopathy.
broodal

Erm yes chud, welcome to the 21st century of WOMEN FREEDOM and TIKKUN OLAM

nothing new, women kill their newborns all the time but its hidden by hospitals. sudden infant death syndrome is just mothers putting a pillow over their kid. women have a impulse to kill their children after birth, thats why they're immediately taken before the mother kills it. rabbits do it too.

• +1