How women view skinny dudes and muscular dudes

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Look at who women check out the most. It’s not skinny bitches, it’s always the muscular dude with the big arms and chest. Always. Muscles mean good health. Muscles mean access to high quality food. Muscles mean better fighting ability. Muscles mean no erectile dysfunction. Muscles mean commitment and hard work. (I oversimplified but it’s usually the case).

Of course there are exceptions like chad, he doesn’t have to be muscular, but let’s be real, chad is a minority. Most of you guys are competing with subhumans, normies, and high tier normies. If you’re really buff and have a 10/10 physique then you will get looks even from stacies.

Gymmaxx.

“I have bad genetics”
“I am an ectomorph”
“No gym for my face”
“No gym for my wide hips”
“No gym for my height”
“No gym for my dick”

There you go, I saved you the effort. Don’t even reply if it’s one of these excuses.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, famezap, KnoxHarrington and 29 others
why would you be only competing with sub 5psl? if anything you’re competing with anyone above 5psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, owlofathena and 8 others
Agree.

If i had 12% bodyfat and some muscles i would be good looking with my height. Sucks im a fat 20% bf guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
Agree.

If i had 12% bodyfat and some muscles i would be good looking with my height. Sucks im a fat 20% bf guy
“Oh little me”

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Danish_Retard and Saiyan
why would you be only competing with sub 5psl? if anything you’re competing with anyone above 5psl
Because normies don’t usually have that privilege. Chadlites/chads do.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and imnotgay
Look at who women check out the most. It’s not skinny bitches, it’s always the muscular dude with the big arms and chest. Always. Muscles mean good health. Muscles mean access to high quality food. Muscles mean better fighting ability. Muscles mean no erectile dysfunction. Muscles mean commitment and hard work. (I oversimplified but it’s usually the case).

Of course there are exceptions like chad, he doesn’t have to be muscular, but let’s be real, chad is a minority. Most of you guys are competing with subhumans, normies, and high tier normies. If you’re really buff and have a 10/10 physique then you will get looks even from stacies.

Gymmaxx.

“I have bad genetics”
“I am an ectomorph”
“No gym for my face”
“No gym for my height”
“No gym for my dick”

There you go, I saved you the effort. Don’t even reply if it’s one of these excuses.
good thread people need to realize having a good body is kinda the same as a woman if she is a 5/10 facially but has massive tits and curves you would be sexually attracted to her more than a 6/10 facially but with 0 curves

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Highrise, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
good thread people need to realize having a good body is kinda the same as a woman if she is a 5/10 facially but has massive tits and curves you would be sexually attracted to her more than a 6/10 facially but with 0 curves
Yes that’s true. You probably noticed that women who lift and have a bit of size to them always have a healthier skin tone as well. Women that are just thin are usually pale and just look asexual. Same goes for men.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, mmm and 1 other person
Because normies don’t usually have that privilege. Chadlites/chads do.
normies are invisible unless they gymmax or super NT or something like that so if thats what you’re saying then i agree

but your main competition is HTN-chad

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5393 and .*my*.
normies are invisible unless they gymmax or super NT or something like that so if thats what you’re saying then i agree

but your main competition is HTN-chad
Every other normie I know has a wife or a girlfriend. Yes me personally I’m competing with chadlites and chads because I’m on that level, but normies compete with normies.

Women secretly check out your maxilla even if they don't know what the fuck it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Danish_Retard, Effortless and 10 others

Gymmaxx.

“I have bad genetics”
“I am an ectomorph”
“No gym for my face”
“No gym for my height”
“No gym for my dick”

A lot of people are saying it's over but haven't tried anything.If u tried gymmaxxing, and nothing works then it is probably your face, height or race

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Effortless, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Gymmaxx.

“I have bad genetics”
“I am an ectomorph”
“No gym for my face”
“No gym for my height”
“No gym for my dick”

All fine and dandy, but face > body. Reaching peak physique for attraction is also a lot more genetic than people think. It's about proportions and muscle insertions, not muscle size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, Effortless and 3 others
All fine and dandy, but face > body. Reaching peak physique for attraction is also a lot more genetic than people think. It's about proportions and muscle insertions, not muscle size
You are not very welcome in this thread because you’re under 18 and your IQ is about room temperature.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
You are not very welcome in this thread because you’re under 18 and your IQ is about room temperature.
Fine, keep circlejerking with other delusional gymcel balloon animals then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and Deleted member 10172

Gymmaxx.

“I have bad genetics”
“I am an ectomorph”
“No gym for my face”
“No gym for my height”
“No gym for my dick”

Muscle is the easiest and most effective max , if I didn’t have a herniated disk and scoliosis I would lift but all I can do is focus on my diet. Meanwhile these rotting fucks eat McDonald’s all day

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Muscle is the easiest and most effective max , if I didn’t have a herniated disk and scoliosis I would lift but all I can do is focus on my diet. Meanwhile these rotting fucks eat McDonald’s all day
You can’t do curls? You can’t do tricep extensions? You can’t do bench? I feel like those are just excuses.

women look at pictures of muscular men...but do they love them? It depends on how friendly and respectful the guy is.
anyways. women are impressed by sixpack and neck and chest . true. so do situps ( 300 every 3 days is fine) and pullups (5 sets of 20 every three days is fine), go for a swim regularly, nothing fancy. you already doing enough. just don't eat burgers and all that kind of greasy stuff. don't drink sugary things. just lean natural food, tasty stuff and veg. sleep well. meditate regularly. You will be glowing and the ladies will love you. Really its true. also be nice to them. it helps.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Effortless, Julius and 2 others
women look at pictures of muscular men...but do they love them? It depends on how friendly and respectful the guy is.
anyways. women are impressed by sixpack and neck and chest . true. so do situps ( 300 every 3 days is fine) and pullups (5 sets of 20 every three days is fine), go for a swim regularly, nothing fancy. you already doing enough. just don't eat burgers and all that kind of greasy stuff. don't drink sugary things. just lean natural food, tasty stuff and veg. sleep well. meditate regularly. You will be glowing and the ladies will love you. Really its true. also be nice to them. it helps.
Go back to reddit, cuck

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Most chads IRL are just gymcelled high tier normies.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, oldcell, Sam123 and 1 other person
I'm not impressed.

I guess I got lucky genetics. But also I don't mind doing the actual situps.

Last edited:
You can’t do curls? You can’t do tricep extensions? You can’t do bench? I feel like those are just excuses.
1B402C59 61F4 4417 A003 A8D1393941B9

not excuses you stupid fuck.You really think I can bench with this

• So Sad
Reactions: joel17 and Effortless
Op :

Subhuman trait : can’t bench
Still have a better frame than u , skinny fat retard. Imagine roasting someone with severe scoliosis and they still mog u

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 9989
Still have a better frame than u , skinny fat retard. Imagine roasting someone with severe scoliosis and they still mog u

keep crying for me jfl scoliosiscel

keep crying for me jfl scoliosiscel
“Keep crying for me” imagine unironically using lookism lingo. Cringey as fuck. What a loser lol can’t even show your face just further confirms your ugly and fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
“Keep crying for me” imagine unironically using lookism lingo. Cringey as fuck. What a loser lol can’t even show your face just further confirms your ugly and fat

I laughing boyo don’t be angry

Gym max is the ultimate ascension to guys with bf but good bones

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, KnoxHarrington and .*my*.
Gymmaxxing is the ultimate looksmax. You can even be ugly and your life will get better. It’s not a panacea, but if you’re an average guy, you can ascend to above average with the gym.

Especially with how fat and weak the average man is. You walk around like a legit superhero.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and .*my*.
Every other normie I know has a wife or a girlfriend. Yes me personally I’m competing with chadlites and chads because I’m on that level, but normies compete with normies.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Gymmax Is legit but this thread kinda retarded JFL happy new year turk

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer