How women view you

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
See this girl?

She is an ugly, fat piece of shit, right? How do you feel toward her sexually? I would assume you feel absolutely zero attraction toward her. If anything, you feel a slight level of disgust. What do you think her personality is like? Lazy, annoying, probably stupid. How do we know this? We don't. But there lies the power of looks. How would you feel if she hit on you? Probably wouldn't be too happy, I assume. Might call her a creep, might laugh in her face, might screenshot the messages so you can laugh at it later with your friends. She might even be very charismatic and have decent game - but that won't matter. You probably are a horny piece of shit, wanting to sleep with every other women you see, but to you, she doesn't even qualify as a women. The idea of you and her being together is revolting.

That is exactly how women view you if you are a LTN or below. While you probably are not as ugly as that women, because women feel a lower level of attract toward men overall (unless you are Chad), they have the same feelings toward LTN and subhuman guys as you do toward that women.

You probably knew this already, but its always good to have a clear example demonstrating exactly what the women feels toward you. And if you are one of the guys who women feel this way toward? Either take this as a sign to kill yourself, or try your goddamn best to ascend through whatever means.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, poopoohead, enchanted_elixir and 19 others
Lazy, annoying, probably stupid. How do we know this? We don't. But there lies the power of looks
Thats not because of looks, we can tell her lack of discipline by the way she isn't healthy
How would you feel if she hit on you? Probably wouldn't be too happy, I assume. Might call her a creep, might laugh in her face, might screenshot the messages so you can laugh at it later with your friends
False, I would kindly reject her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15180, Deleted member 14392, noodlelover and 1 other person
good post. puts me in the mind of these heartless bitches. i can kinda understand why we are so disgusting to them, thanks to this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and noodlelover
Tumblr 16389adc064215457e692b38b8c2f12c 25b49bdd 640

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, poopoohead, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
LTN is minimum if you're NT and chad if you're non NT @Zer0/∞ thoughts

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
See this girl?

View attachment 1844163
She is an ugly, fat piece of shit, right? How do you feel toward her sexually? I would assume you feel absolutely zero attraction toward her. If anything, you feel a slight level of disgust. What do you think her personality is like? Lazy, annoying, probably stupid. How do we know this? We don't. But there lies the power of looks. How would you feel if she hit on you? Probably wouldn't be too happy, I assume. Might call her a creep, might laugh in her face, might screenshot the messages so you can laugh at it later with your friends. She might even be very charismatic and have decent game - but that won't matter. You probably are a horny piece of shit, wanting to sleep with every other women you see, but to you, she doesn't even qualify as a women. The idea of you and her being together is revolting.

That is exactly how women view you if you are a LTN or below. While you probably are not as ugly as that women, because women feel a lower level of attract toward men overall (unless you are Chad), they have the same feelings toward LTN and subhuman guys as you do toward that women.

You probably knew this already, but its always good to have a clear example demonstrating exactly what the women feels toward you. And if you are one of the guys who women feel this way toward? Either take this as a sign to kill yourself, or try your goddamn best to ascend through whatever means.
He fogs most slim black women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
See this girl?

View attachment 1844163

Hell most females in their 20s now look at a 5/10 male about like her when it comes to attraction.

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations
May Dr. Alfaro ascend me by the grace of PSL god Gandy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gtuktm, Oberyn, copemaxxedturanid and 1 other person
Thanks for ruining my day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, noodlelover and quackspirations
retard, women view ltn the same way men do. men are even less attracted to men than women :feelsuhh:

theyre probably not disgusted by you but nonetheless its over for you they dont imagine you as someone that owns a dick and fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 21244
Brutal thread. Ordering my rope now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 21244
What made you think i wanted to see a fat bitch today smh

To be honest when i go outside to touch grass i see all couples with hot female and average or below average male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
While your reading this thread stacy is sucking off some fashionmaxxed nt normje

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
See this girl?

View attachment 1844163

true.
and even better; there is a reason why we feel disgusted when we see a fat/ugly woman (or when a girl sees a fat /ugly man)
its biological.. that disgust is instinctivly protection to not mate with her.. the opposite is attraction.. sexual attraction.. when a girl is good looking, we have this drive to wanna mate with her

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
retard, women view ltn the same way men do. men are even less attracted to men than women :feelsuhh:

theyre probably not disgusted by you but nonetheless its over for you they dont imagine you as someone that owns a dick and fucks
is that girl in your pfp your crush? she looks like a female version of u

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
is that girl in your pfp your crush? she looks like a female version of u
Nah i dont have a crush, just liked this pic of her. She is Deva Cassel, daughter of Monica Belluci and Vincent Cassel. I dont think i look like her tbh

Last edited:
This is exactly how I think women view me

They are like "ew this guy is genetic trash"

Attachments

• RDT_20220828_2007492772002906452959054.png
    RDT_20220828_2007492772002906452959054.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and noodlelover
See this girl?

View attachment 1844163

Sometime I feel jealousy for women when it comes to dating, but it's only a little better than our predicament.

To a woman, 99.8% of men are repulsive, and while they can have sex and short term relationships with the 0.2% of men they find attractive, most women can not keep those guys long term. The math is not in their favor.

So most women are unable to form deep long term connections with guys, and either have lots of simp friends that give them attention but also disgust them, or they have female friends.

Females being friends with each other is usually surface level and they are secretly jealous and resentful of each other.

Still, women are less lonely than men but it's a vapid disconnected surface level social life that leaves them feeling empty and unfulfilled at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Sometime I feel jealousy for women when it comes to dating, but it's only a little better than our predicament.

To a woman, 99.8% of men are repulsive, and while they can have sex and short term relationships with the 0.2% of men they find attractive, most women can not keep those guys long term. The math is not in their favor.

So most women are unable to form deep long term connections with guys, and either have lots of simp friends that give them attention but also disgust them, or they have female friends.

Females being friends with each other is usually surface level and they are secretly jealous and resentful of each other.

Still, women are less lonely than men but it's a vapid disconnected surface level social life that leaves them feeling empty and unfulfilled at the end of the day.
So sad:soy:

B but what if shes NT