How would 1 get this skull ? i'm trying to jacob max

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

THESE FACE IS THE PINNACLE OF BEAUTY what how much would it cost to reassemble my skull to match his.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, SayNoToRotting and BigBoy
Just be high iq professor.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and BigBoy
Who the fuck is this dude anyways?
He looks like a math professor at Oxford.

Who the fuck is this dude anyways?
He looks like a math professor at Oxford.

That's lord jacob rotchild he is the ideal face keep coping goyim

just lizard max bro

That's lord jacob rotchild he is the ideal face keep coping goyim
Oh right that's him
Saw him in a documentary once.
TBH smart guy running a huge rich family.

Imagine being as rich as he is and not fixing your face (at least when younger)

The ONLY gigachad*

True tbqh mirin back ward head growth
Imagine being as rich as he is and not fixing your face (at least when younger)

He has gotten the surgery to ascend back wards head growth the coping shills of this forum will shill forward growth

That's him
No fucking way he's a gigaslayer then, if I had that jaw i wouldnt spend a minute more on this site, id post really narcy videos on tiktok asking bitches if they're mirin my jaw, constantly flexing my jaw, in fact once I complete all my softmaxxes my jaw should look pretty good (not that level ofc) but even still ive got decent base for jaw maxxing (decent gonial angle, straight mandible and decent ramus). But holy fuark @samm735 whats your slay count?

No fucking way he's a gigaslayer then, if I had that jaw i wouldnt spend a minute more on this site, id post really narcy videos on tiktok asking bitches if they're mirin my jaw, constantly flexing my jaw, in fact once I complete all my softmaxxes my jaw should look pretty good (not that level ofc) but even still ive got decent base for jaw maxxing (decent gonial angle, straight mandible and decent ramus). But holy fuark @samm735 whats your slay count?

he ignores everyone

he ignores everyone
Hmm, ill just assume its well in the double digits. I mean if a PSL 5.5 (albeit with ideal colouring) 17 year old has double digit slay count then why not this guy lol

Hmm, ill just assume its well in the double digits. I mean if a PSL 5.5 (albeit with ideal colouring) 17 year old has double digit slay count then why not this guy lol

Probably tbqh

LMFAO thats the super man actor in his avi

Brutal. EVEN all the scholomo power and money in the world can't stop the Norwood reaper JFL

Brutal. EVEN all the scholomo power and money in the world can't stop the Norwood reaper JFL

He is the ideal face i can't cope

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
Backward head growth = superior nephilim ancestry. JFL @ trying to fraud that you utter subhuman