How would beauty standards and looksmaxing change in the next 20 years?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
How do you think beauty standards will change over the next decade? Both globally, as well as in specific cultures.

Keep in mind the current ways that societies are changing - demographics, birth rates, aging and medication, economic strength, effect of media, etc.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel
I think there will be more emphasis towards white/white-passing ethnics in formerly white-dominant countries such as the US, Canada, Australia, Western Europe, etc. Similar to how there is a racial-class based system in LatinAmerican countries where the white/light-skinned people tend to live in upper middle-class areas, while the hordes of brown ethnics live in poverty.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and Danish_Retard
If jews tricked western women into interracial relationships with niggers then it would be rather easy to turn them towards ugly/short men if they wanted.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angloidcel, Richard_Hungwell, 6ft4 and 1 other person
6'3 will be the new 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Shade91 and Richard_Hungwell
Yes it is funny how BBC meme are popular in Nordic countries and Germany but fails elsewhere.

Females are biologically bond to Chad whatever his race is, but it is rare to see ethnic Chads so it won t change a lot.

TikTok pretty boys are just young Chads with jaw collagen and haircut. Only haircuts and fashion will change.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
They won’t

In retaliation to girls openly becoming chad only and shaming all average males for being surplus filth, men will start openly insulting the looks of non submissive/ non feminine girls
If you look at all of the youtube channels breaking down tiktoks of retarded modern women, they are already doing this

to answer your specific question, jaw surgery for people will normal occlusions will become mainstream

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
the only thing I know will change is that standards are going to get higher but thats it

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell
No more showers or brushing teeth if I had to guess. I’ve always been told I’m ahead of my time so there ya go

i honestly think boneless with good coloring and hair is going to be the next trend for males

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
If jews tricked western women into interracial relationships with niggers then it would be rather easy to turn them towards ugly/short men if they wanted.
White men racemix almost twice more than white women. Stop talking about Jews and Muh white women when the biggest interracial is white men asian women and white men latinas

lean,perfect skin,feminine

interracial is not bad if both the parents are attractive

Women will change to men
and men will change to women

in 2050, men will be lil bitches and women will have penis and rape all that lil men bitches
mark my words

Men will become less and less robust
Rise of Korean beauty trend
Soft features will be prioritized even more
Nt fashion will become mainstream

Men will become lower and lower T
And penis sizes will also shrink amongst zoomers