How would I explain surgery to those I know?

T

tryingtoascend22

Banned
I plan on getting a rhino hence why I found this forumn but I have a large social circle how will I explain the surgery to those I know. Can anyone offer any advice or guidance? Thank you

• +1
Reactions: angelo
You don’t.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtoascend22
It’s awkward
It’s what it is. It’s your life you don’t have to explain anything to someone other than your parents. If they ask tell them it’s for medical reasons

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and tryingtoascend22
It’s what it is. It’s your life you don’t have to explain anything to someone other than your parents. If they ask tell them it’s for medical reasons
Is surgery kind of cope? I’ve been wanting to get a rhino for a long time, but it doesn’t seem to dramatically raise attractiveness whenever I browse r/plastic surgery on Reddit. In fact all the surgeries barely seem to make a change.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Nothing

"hey your nose looks different"
"nah"

if they insist

"I couldn't breath so I had to do it, my septum was deviated"

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, tryingtoascend22 and Oberyn
Is surgery kind of cope? I’ve been wanting to get a rhino for a long time, but it doesn’t seem to dramatically raise attractiveness whenever I browse r/plastic surgery on Reddit. In fact all the surgeries barely seem to make a change
Depends if you have a fucked up nose it will make a huge change. If it isn’t that bad you are risking to get botched or 0 psl increase. Most of them time nose isn’t the main problem for men. Redditards go to incompetent surgeons, have no idea about what surgery they need, they are fat etc.

• +1
Is surgery kind of cope? I’ve been wanting to get a rhino for a long time, but it doesn’t seem to dramatically raise attractiveness whenever I browse r/plastic surgery on Reddit. In fact all the surgeries barely seem to make a change.
thats just reality- most surgeries just give you small improvements- jaw surgery is probably the excpetion to this rule.

Wraparound implants also can have some great results but the flipside is theres like a 50/50 chance theyll look uncanny.

OP Im getting a rhino in 4 weeks, Im jsut gonna start wearing glasses after the surgery and if anyone says I look different ill just say muh its the glasses. After like 3 months ill stop wearing glasses and people will probably have forgotten my natural nose anyway

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and tryingtoascend22
Depends if you have a fucked up nose it will make a huge change. If it isn’t that bad you are risking to get botched or 0 psl increase. Most of them time nose isn’t the main problem for men. Redditards go to incompetent surgeons, have no idea about what surgery they need, they are fat etc.
But surgery alone won’t take someone from MTN to chadlite correct?

you had a sinus infection that was quite serious and resulting in you missing weeks , and you had to get a functional nose surgery

• +1
But surgery alone won’t take someone from MTN to chadlite correct?
it can do- it depends on what the exact failos that person has

but yeah its unlikely tbh

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and tryingtoascend22
it can do- it depends on what the exact failos that person has

but yeah its unlikely tbh
Uhhh there’s no way for me to PM you I’m guessing since I’m new. I would’ve liked your opinion on this matter with my pics provided. Alas it is what it is, during my surgery consultation the morph barely showed jack shit

Uhhh there’s no way for me to PM you I’m guessing since I’m new. I would’ve liked your opinion on this matter with my pics provided. Alas it is what it is, during my surgery consultation the morph barely showed jack shit
i can pm you

• +1
I plan on getting a rhino hence why I found this forumn but I have a large social circle how will I explain the surgery to those I know. Can anyone offer any advice or guidance? Thank you
Mine plan to camouflage my surgeries, might help u.
As of now i am pretty lean will gym bulk till my jaw not visible and grow shitty beard
Then I'll fly for the surgery by saying that i am going on a solo trip for a month or so
Then I'll tell em that i got in to accident and broke my nose and docs have to operate while I was unconscious. And boom will fly back after a month of recovery
+ I'll get jaw implants and will tell them i am swollen cuz of the nose operation. And don't Mention any of the surgery