how would normies descirbe genetic arrogance?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
its the highest compliment you could ever recieve but ofcourse no normie will ever say this innov8ive description

they often use "hes full of himself" but thats environmental arrogance e.g. tryhard narcy mannerisms while looking battery

i think the only indicator is if they say something like "are you/ your family rich" or this actually happened to me before an exam a girl said to me "defeat you look like you are going to ace this exam" aka success pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They think I’m an arrogant asshole but tbh I am so I can’t argue

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Swolepenisman
ChaddeusPeuterschmit

its the highest compliment you could ever recieve but ofcourse no normie will ever say this innov8ive description

they often use "hes full of himself" but thats environmental arrogance e.g. tryhard narcy mannerisms while looking battery

i think the only indicator is if they say something like "are you/ your family rich" or this actually happened to me before an exam a girl said to me "defeat you look like you are going to ace this exam" aka success pheno
I hear you are Cavill tier
If so can I be your bag holder?

They would say you look like a CEO, when I first got glasses and a haircut. People were sayin I look smart, the foids were complimenting me left and right. I got so many ioi. That day still lives rent fre in my head, about a year ago it happened.

it means your acting in a mannor in which isnt expressed by your genetics

can you deadlift 100kg?
What do u mean? Girls I’ve fucked tell me I’m an asshole and girls who say I’m hot

Sucess pheno? if someone think that you are smart so is kinda over ngl.

They would say you look like a CEO, when I first got glasses and a haircut. People were sayin I look smart, the foids were complimenting me left and right. I got so many ioi. That day still lives rent fre in my head, about a year ago it happened.

:bluepill:
Sucess pheno? if someone think that you are smart so is kinda over ngl.

high t grunting uneducated homeless brute with face scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
I would tell you
They dont comment it, but they are totally aware of it
HArdest pill to swallow for sure
They react with somehow insecure behavior in the front of that guy, and sometime secretly try to mog via humor , or some other things

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans and 2peasinapod

probably a pheno thing like u said

high class Cavill look

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Genetics arrogance

- Good and high success pheno
- Tall or above average height
- Full head of hair and good health indicators but some flaws are acceptable to make face even more interesting
- Good body with obviously zero efforts into it
- High class looks and good manners
- No signs of looksmaxing or putting efforts into looks

This mogs any loud looksmaxed gymcell who brag about slaying 24/7 in terms of arrogance and people knows it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 6963, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Genetics arrogance

- Good and high success pheno
- Tall or above average height
- Full head of hair and good health indicators but some flaws are acceptable to make face even more interesting
- Good body with obviously zero efforts into it
- High class looks and good manners
- No signs of looksmaxing or putting efforts into looks

This mogs any loud looksmaxed gymcell who brag about slaying 24/7 in terms of arrogance and people knows it

👏
👏
👏
left ofcourse

not sure mate let me check the mirror

Sure..
Take in mind i went throught college, phd, and any kind of social environment , met all kind of people, so i am maybe one of 5 people who people should ask for advice here
i troll here a lot, because people here are deluded but now i am 100 percent serious

When I'm in Asia people say I look like a big boss, or like a gangster, and I'm not white btw (TBF most jbw in Asia are objectively genetic garbage)

Pulling off a buzz cut is genetic arrogance.
@averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27