How would this 14 year old kid on reddit be saved?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

[Removed link]

I think he needs to be blackpilled, I feel sorry for him having to cope with feel good anecdotes instead of real looksmaxxing advice. How can he ascend? He's like 5'4" and looks like a very early bloomer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
keep quiet abt lookmsaxing ffs telling these stupid ass trucels won't help you

all it takes is one tik tok kid to make a viral post abt this site and you will see looksmaxing talked about in schools

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Alvik and 18 others
we shouldn't spread the blackpill more :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others

all it takes is one tik tok kid to make a viral post abt this site and you will see looksmaxing talked about in schools
yeah I guess you're right but he seems relatively blackpilled already talking about minoxidil and shit

• +1
yeah I guess you're right but he seems relatively blackpilled already talking about minoxidil and shit
he browses skincare on reddit minoxxidil isn't special at all
if u go on r tressless its all there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
just let him be. you have no gain in spreading it worst case you create competition
sometimes I think normies are dark triad and prevent more competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
high iq greycel move not including any pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FootLongDong and Deleted member 5583
He looks above average for his pheno, probably mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
he browses skincare on reddit minoxxidil isn't special at all
if u go on r tressless its all there
yeah and this nigga literally believed in subliminals

• +1
Be careful. Don't go around redpilling minors. They can do something stupid and then this site Will end up suffering the same fate as puahate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, Got the hunter eyes and 3 others
  • +1
Wai

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته. Waalaikum salaam.
bro ur a virgin im guessing cuz of ur name

how will you find a spouse when almost every girl is a whore

and what lookmsaxing will you do?

• +1
bro ur a virgin im guessing cuz of ur name

how will you find a spouse when almost every girl is a whore

and what lookmsaxing will you do?
My name is normal since I live in an Islamic country "allhamdulilah" the majority of women here not whores (most of them are virgins before marriage) getting a spouse won't be a problem either, am lurking in this site for looksmax tips and pissing of westerners thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6401, Edgar and 2 others
My name is normal since I live in an Islamic country "allhamdulilah" the majority of women here not whores (most of them are virgins before marriage) getting a spouse won't be a problem either, am lurking in this site for looksmax tips and pissing of westerners thats it.
what country are u in?

i would go there and find a wife but there are probs no stacys there and i don't want to be a betabux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and عبد الرحمن
what country are u in?

i would go there and find a wife but there are probs no stacys there and i don't want to be a betabux
Its Algeria, women her don't like foreigners really especially if you're not a Muslim, there's an exception for whores who want to escape to europe but you probably won't go for those kind of filth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
Help a brother out. He’ll probably end up here anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Its Algeria, women her don't like foreigners really especially if you're not a Muslim, there's an exception for whores who want to escape to europe but you probably won't go for those kind of filth.
yep im muslim but i don't want girls like that

guess i will just cry in the corner for the rest of my life or fuck 100+ girls when im in college one or find a cute girl to marry

probs will just slay then convert a white stacy to islam

im not gonna marry a girl less than psl 6 idgaf if she is rich or religious or whatever idc i will be psl 7 easily and i don't deserve less than stacy
Help a brother out. He’ll probably end up here anyway.
that is low t fuck helping others

you were chosen to find this site

"muh help a brother out"

he isn't " a brother" he would fuck your sister and your mom if he had the chance he is just ugly and short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and عبد الرحمن

guess i will just cry in the corner for the rest of my life or fuck 100+ girls when im in college one or find a cute girl to marry

im not gonna marry a girl less than psl 6 idgaf if she is rich or religious or whatever idc i will be psl 7 easily and i don't deserve less than stacy

"muh help a brother out"

he isn't " a brother" he would fuck your sister and your mom if he had the chance he is just ugly and short
bAsEd AnD bLaCkPiLlEd

• +1

"muh help a brother out"

Good luck then.

• +1
Good luck then.
over for me i could have fucked tons of girls but i rot here because "muh Religion" and then there are psl 4 guys who are NT and get laid

ngl i might just be a rotter in my parents house forever
bAsEd AnD bLaCkPiLlEd
that is the truth

i hate people who are low t and people who love to help others

@nelson grow some balls bro the more competition the harder you have to work

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
over for me i could have fucked tons of girls but i rot here because "muh Religion" and then there are psl 4 guys who are NT and get laid

ngl i might just be a rotter in my parents house forever

that is the truth

i have people who are low t and people who love to help others

@nelson grow some balls bro the more competition the harder you have to work
Where do you live?

• +1
Where do you live?
UK
which is probs the most Islamic country in europe there are loads of muslim girls where i live but if they aren't stacy im not even gonna speak to them they can fuck themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and عبد الرحمن
UK
which is probs the most Islamic country in europe
Shit, I've heard that it has one of the sluttiest women in the world, choose carefully.

• +1
Where do you live?
i see a lot of niqab women but still they are short and i want a tall sons 6'8+ gigamoggers

frickin muslim women are short same for muslim men ffs
Shit, I've heard that it has one of the sluttiest women in the world, choose carefully.
yep it is both idk what to do

someone told me muslim girls love to fuck guys here because there is a thrill

fuck this shit im outta here i deserve a HQNP 5'7 stacy minimum and i won't settle for less

i would rather be virgin forever than fuck a non stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 5583

"muh help a brother out"

autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5583

That would be the end for us ngl tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
i see a lot of niqab women but still they are short and i want a tall sons 6'8+ gigamoggers

frickin muslim women are short same for muslim men ffs

yep it is both idk what to do

someone told me muslim girls love to fuck guys here because there is a thrill

fuck this shit im outta here i deserve a HQNP 5'7 stacy minimum and i won't settle for less

i would rather be virgin forever than fuck a non stacy
Better look for a white passing Arabic Stacy, they seem to be less degenerate ( although probably sicked dick before ).

• +1

Looksmaxxing knowledge is sacred. Normies can have their rhinoplasty and whatever lifts they get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Better look for a white passing Arabic Stacy, they seem to be less degenerate ( although probably sicked dick before ).
yh i can't have that i would rather die a virgin that fuck a girl who even held hands with another guy fuck that

the moment anything physical happens between a girl and a guy the girl never forgets him

ffs im not having that she can fuck her dad idc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 3043
yh i can't have that i would rather die a virgin that fuck a girl who even held hands with another guy fuck that

the moment anything physical happens between a girl and a guy the girl never forgets him

so don't be autist and muh fucking around too.
There are plenty of stacies if you are really gl and statutmaxxed, that are virgin and pious.don't be a moron.

• +1
I hope someday I can see the desert. The only barrier for me will be the language, I speak a very little of french.
You're welcome any time brother, yeah the language will probably be an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3512, Chadelite and 1 other person
so don't be autist and muh fucking around too.
There are plenty of stacies if you are really gl and statutmaxxed, that are virgin and pious.don't be a moron.
jfl not in my country

if everything pans out i will be 6'7 psl 7 face jacked af

with a STEM uni degree i will start passive income too can't be arsed having a real job i wanna be my own boss and rent out some houses i will buy shit houses fix them and sell them for profit i just need like 80k first i will save it up

there aren't "plenty of virgin pious women" lol idk who told you that

if a girl hugged another guy she isn't a virgin in my books

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar and Deleted member 5583

Same here tbh.

• +1
can someone post pics?

• +1
are there even any stacies comarped to europe?

if u go to skl how many stacies are there in 100 people
I dont know exactly how much but there are definitely Stacies over here, maybe 3/100 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
if a girl hugged another guy she isn't a virgin in my books
not if they are from the same family.
But i know plenty of stacylite virgin so i'm fine for it.

• +1
You're welcome any time brother, yeah the language will probably be an issue.

I should invest a couple of months for learn basic french ( I forgot it completely, back in middle school we studied french and english )

• +1
not if they are from the same family.
But i know plenty of stacylite virgin so i'm fine for it.
fucking lucky piece of shit

idc if they are related i mean random boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I should invest a couple of months for learn basic french ( I forgot it completely, back in middle school we studied french and english )
Yeah you probably should if you're willing to visit any ex-colonial French country ( like morocco - tunisa...) Just get the basics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3512
fucking lucky piece of shit

idc if they are related i mean random boys
oh yeah. jfl at it.
I guess i'm lucky then, but 1 is enough. Just need to find the closer to the perfect one and settle her.

• +1
Yeah you probably should if you're willing to visit any ex-colonial French country ( like morocco - tunisa...) Just get the basics.

In Tunisia many people speak italian, in Lybia I bet a lot of people can but nowadays will be a little safe trip.

• +1
In Tunisia many people speak italian, in Lybia I bet a lot of people can but nowadays will be a little safe trip.
If you want to visit the Sahara, morocco is probably your best option, Algeria has a larger and more beautiful sahara obviously but its not as prepared for tourists as the other morocco / Tunisia. And it requires a visa unlike the other two.

• +1
If you want to visit the Sahara, morocco is probably your best option, Algeria has a larger and more beautiful sahara obviously but its not as prepared for tourists as the other morocco / Tunisia. And it requires a visa unlike the other two.

Where I live 99,99% of people from who came from maghreb are from morocco.
I don't like when are too much tourist around, I'd rather see the countryside, the small villages, talking with local people. Lots of friend went to Dubai, sharm el sheik or other famous places in Egypt, but for me there is no sense being around fat people from scandinavia and eating western food locked in a resort.

• +1
Where I live 99,99% of people from who came from maghreb are from morocco.
I don't like when are too much tourist around, I'd rather see the countryside, the small villages, talking with local people. Lots of friend went to Dubai, sharm el sheik or other famous places in Egypt, but for me there is no sense being around fat people from scandinavia and eating western food locked in a resort.
Yeah I see what you mean, then its the right place for you, here's a traveler that mentions your point when talking about his experience here

• +1
Yeah I see what you mean, then its the right place for you, here's a traveler that mentions your point when talking about his experience here

good video! I bet he has seen the " tcharmil " in Morocco LOL

• +1
  • JFL
just let him be. you have no gain in spreading it worst case you create competition
sometimes I think normies are dark triad and prevent more competition
Nigga you are a normie JFL you found psl 2 weeks ago. Can’t wait to nuke this site tbh

• +1