How would this 6'9" 240lb "Chad" do

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Everyone says if you are tall then face doesn't matter. This guy would be incel without fame. I look just like him at 6'5" and get laughed at and ignored. Can surgery even improve him?

Andrei Kirilenko Brooklyn Nets

I

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, subhuman incel and thecel
Reminds me of Boban Marjanovic.
Also surgery would be just a waste of a time for someone who is very tall plus rich.
He is not bald,blue eyes and great chin.He has decent features for his age tbh.
Yes surgery could improve him but it would be waste of time anyway

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
brutal eye area. although mogs me still

Reminds me of Boban Marjanovic.
Also surgery would be just a waste of a time for someone who is very tall plus rich.
He is not bald,blue eyes and great chin.He has decent features for his age tbh.
Yes surgery could improve him but it would be waste of time anyway
What would the situation for this guy be without being a millionaire NBA player? What surgeries could he even get that would improve his looks?

What would the situation for this guy be without being a millionaire NBA player? What surgeries could he even get that would improve his looks?
infraorbital rim implants, lefort1, rhino, also softmaxxes such as eyebrowmaxxing, collagenmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Forgot to add he looks like Woody Harrelson's twin tbh

Rhinoplasty,he needs eyebrows jfl,Canthoplasty

He is a genetic dead end.

He is a genetic dead end.
Just more proof that face is the only thing that matters. Too bad he made the NBA and married the Russian equivalent of Angelina Jolie.

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
height most likely has diminishing returns after like 6'4 meaning a 6'7 guy with equivalent face will do only very slightly better than 6'4 guy, whereas 6'4 guy would do far better than 6'0 guy.

andrei kirilenko is a gigamogger indeed
Drenets

What makes him ugly tbh? He looks decent especially in these last pics

Just get a haircut confirmed?
Big nose, terrible eye area, weird jaw in those pics, recessed maxilla. Just a general ethnic look like he’s not from America despite being white.

Just more proof that face is the only thing that matters. Too bad he made the NBA and married the Russian equivalent of Angelina Jolie.
"russian equivalent of angelina jolie"??

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
What a chad