Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
IMG 20230528 151906

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 29155, rand anon and 1 other person
@ChicoChicowski @diwkitffbw Why too thick?

Last edited:
@RR2XCUP

thanks for the looksmaxxing advice, good thread man keep em coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, datboijj, rand anon and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Brootal

luciddreammaxxing to fuck anime girls​

I will succeed one day and then I will schizomog the entire planet to utter molecular dismemberment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Brootal and Deleted member 21531
Gay af

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Xangsane
nosuitablepants/10

I know women go crazy over the second example in @emeraldglass post.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Some woman will like it. But you have to know that jeans dont go good with such a butt. Suitpants and sweatpants are better. You train glutes?
Thoughts?

• Hmm...
Why not? (To be fair finding jeans that fit me well is hard so I usually wear belts)
Your butt pops more in jeans. It becomes more accentuated.
I usually wear relaxed fit trousers.
Fits better than jeans.
I do a bit but I don't pay too much attention to them.
Is it muscle or fat?
usa network wwe GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions
It's not the end of the world. Women would find it hot in boxers. As long as it is not bigger than the woman herself.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your butt pops more in jeans. It becomes more accentuated.
Hence I like to wear looser t shirts and jackets with jeans. (Usually if I wear a nicer fitted t-shirt with jeans I wear a looser jacket)
Fits better than jeans.
I agree
Is it muscle or fat?
Mostly muscle with a small layer of fat.
usa network wwe GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions
It's not the end of the world. Women would find it hot in boxers. As long as it is not bigger than the woman herself.

My girl's ass is around a similar size like mine but I'm mostly muscle and hers is mostly fat (could tell by the way her clothes fit). More fat on ass mogs for women.

• +1
@orangomango2003 Why too thick?

Second one is best, then first, then third. I used to lift seriously and legit had the second pics body type, only problem is I use online to pick up females and to get a pick of your glutes without making it look like you’re trying to do it is extremely difficult. Women are allowed but men can’t.

The second pic is probably as attractive to females as a good bum on women to men but this body type is 200x rarer than a decent female ass.

I can post my pic also but might be too gay.

@orangomango2003 Why too thick?
very thick legs can make you look shorter. it's fine to train legs and ass but not too extreme (on steroids) especially when you're already short.

for example alex eubank has the perfect size legs and ass for his height. doesn't make him look shorter.
Snapinstaapp 342517238 275530071470919 221215006858114878 n 1080

the tren twins have big legs and ass which makes them look even shorter than they are.
Snapinstaapp 340680335 887717478957497 6168883510340015647 n 1080

trained natural legs look good on an average/tall guy and on short guys natural and especially lean legs look good too. it's unncessesary to train legs while on steroids because the SMV increase is very little and can become a SMV decrease the shorter you are.

• +1
Second one is best, then first, then third.
Why that order?
I used to lift seriously and legit had the second pics body type,
I lift but I wouldn't say I lift seriously. All those images are of me, but I put them under an anime filter.
only problem is I use online to pick up females and to get a pick of your glutes without making it look like you’re trying to do it is extremely difficult. Women are allowed but men can’t.
Since we'd be labelled gay.
To be fair I asked my mum to take the images just so I can analyse my leg area.
The second pic is probably as attractive to females as a good bum on women to men
It's over, are you saying I've got a feminine ass?
but this body type is 200x rarer than a decent female ass.
Women work out their glutes religiously. I do legs occasionally but it's not a focal point. I've always had a more prominent backside than most men especially due to ethnic background and because it's embarrassing I try my best to hide it.
By "200x rarer" are you implying it's a good thing or a bad thing?
I can post my pic also but might be too gay.
No don't worry, @badg96 posted his naked ass here once jfl.

very thick legs can make you look shorter. it's fine to train legs and ass but not too extreme (on steroids) especially when you're already short.

for example alex eubank has the perfect size legs and ass for his height. doesn't make him look shorter.
View attachment 2228435
the tren twins have big legs and ass which makes them look even shorter than they are.
View attachment 2228436

trained natural legs look good on an average/tall guy and on short guys natural and especially lean legs look good too. it's unncessesary to train legs while on steroids because the SMV increase is very little and can become a SMV decrease the shorter you are.
My legs don't look like theirs and I am not on roids.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
My legs don't look like theirs and I am not on roids.
then it's good. muscular legs are attractive don't get me wrong especially on an average/tall and lean body.

• +1
Hence I like to wear looser t shirts and jackets with jeans. (Usually if I wear a nicer fitted t-shirt with jeans I wear a looser jacket)
Nice, no need for the shame bro. I see people rocking male tits without shame, why would you be ashamed of muscle.
Mostly muscle with a small layer of fat.
Good as long as it is muscle you are safe.
My girl's ass is around a similar size like mine but I'm mostly muscle and hers is mostly fat (could tell by the way her clothes fit). More fat on ass mogs for women.
Agree.

• +1
then it's good. muscular legs are attractive don't get me wrong
Thank you, I don't want my legs to be too muscular or lean looking though like these lot:

View attachment 2228435
View attachment 2228436

especially on an average/tall and lean body.
I'm 176cm, 14% bf

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
  • +1
Because a prominent ass on a straight male is comical.
Woman like it because they link it to being able to thrust well during sex.

• Love it
  • Love it
They like to grab on something to. So yeah no need for shame as long as you are in good shape.
Should I work on it a bit more especially during the days leading up to when I get married?

• +1
@EasyMan875 Why skinny?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Should I work on it a bit more especially during the days leading up to when I get married?
No you already got a good behind. Just focus on quads, hamstrings and calves if you are going to train legs. The position of your toes and placement of your feet during the leg press dictate how much you target your butt so watch out. Your butt already gets enough action during other leg exercises.

• +1
Who cares about this jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24789
Ngl I think it's perfect leg ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and flippasav