How would you describe this leg area?

How would you describe this leg area?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No you already got a good behind. Just focus on quads, hamstrings and calves if you are going to train legs.
Noted!
The position of your toes and placement of your feet during the leg press dictate how much you target your butt so watch out. Your butt already gets enough action during other leg exercises.
I'll have to place my feet lower down then.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
What do you mean by ‘how much’ like god knows how I answer that question. I mean like 3.50%?????
Is my body shape negroid or caucasoid?

Noted!

I'll have to place my feet lower down then.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and Xangsane
Glutemaxxing might be the best maxxing after all

• JFL
@FutureSlayer @Foreverbrad @zoomerstein @Rumpelshitskin @czwarty @Hoso @zharupodrugu @5.5psl @Ragnar @mrriceguy @futurechadlet @Economical @Matthias of Hungary @Roamer @IMOGYOU @ryangoslinglover377 @Slob @LookmaxBlau @NekotronXD @aspiringexcel @drop @Johanjohan @Brootal

ideal tbh

• Woah
Thank you, why?
butts are attractive to both genders.

imo this is the perfect kind of butt for males and for females, perfect shape and size

idc about the rest of the legs

• Woah
@Xangsane dumping his yaoi folder

Way too thick (in the best way possible)

• JFL
@Xangsane dumping his yaoi folder

Way too thick (in the best way possible)
No no it's my leg area but using an anime filter on an app called AI Mirror.

Why way too thick?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
butts are attractive to both genders.

imo this is the perfect kind of butt for males and for females, perfect shape and size
Thank you, why?
I usually don't like how it sticks out so I often conceal it with a looser fit jacket or tshirt especially if I'm wearing jeans.
How would you describe the shape and size?

don’t ever dare to tag me again on this shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer and Xangsane
Girls like ass just as guys
And don't see a lot of good asses or legs in guys even in gymrats
Having a great ass also requires good genes but bodybuiling is not completly dependent on a hard feature like bone structure, it's something you can grind and achieve
Uncommon/Rare eugenic features are always good to have as we are hard-coded to select for those features

• +1
Thank you, why?
I usually don't like how it sticks out so I often conceal it with a looser fit jacket or tshirt especially if I'm wearing jeans.
How would you describe the shape and size?
flat asses arent healthy. It means the pelvic floor of that human in particular is undeveloped.

Having this type of ass correlates to having a healthy pelvis development.

the most important thing is shape, and the most accurate wording i could use is "upturned"

• +1
bitches actually like a shaped ass on a man obviously dont have a thug shaker

• Love it
Girls like ass just as guys
Good to hear that.
And don't see a lot of good asses or legs in guys even in gymrats
What percentile is my leg/ass area you think?
Having a great ass also requires good genes but bodybuiling is not completly dependent on a hard feature like bone structure, it's something you can grind and achieve
Uncommon/Rare eugenic features are always good to have as we are hard-coded to select for those features
I've always had a more prominent backside, think it's due to ethnicity. Never liked it.

flat asses arent healthy. It means the pelvic floor of that human in particular is undeveloped.

Having this type of ass correlates to having a healthy pelvis development.

the most important thing is shape, and the most accurate wording i could use is "upturned"
Thank you so much.

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Didn't mean to come off that way JFL.
Was about to reverse search that shit bruh ong that filter makes you look like a yaoi

Really, why?
Curious geroge ass nigga, why you asking why? If you deleted every post with "why" and "how" in it, you'd have a 2000-1 rep ratio.

I like thick legs because I find it attractive. I want them, simple as(s).

• +1
how would ik if you got a thug shaker dont expose our dms
Those legs you've seen in the OP are my legs, but put through an AI anime filter.

Was about to reverse search that shit bruh ong that filter makes you look like a yaoi
JFL why?
Do you think I look like a yaoi character?
Curious geroge ass nigga, why you asking why? If you deleted every post with "why" and "how" in it, you'd have a 2000-1 rep ratio.
I just like questioning things.
What's the ideal leg area for you?

• So Sad
JFL why?
Do you think I look like a yaoi character?
Yes. Don't ask why or how I know.
Cutter

What's the ideal leg area for you?
Nigga I don't want to write a thesis, you got sexo legs and I want a girl with said legs, simple as. Whatever your leg area is called.

• +1
don't know what that means

Also some interesting research
Gazing times and zones seems similar for men and woman
Head, chest and midriff are the most important it seems

People here should focus more evolutionary psychology and other branches of psychology tbh
Great research that needs to be extrapolated to practical terms, not sure if has ever been done in a forum or something

Last edited:
  • +1
don't know what that means

Also some interesting research
Gazing times and zones seems similar for men and woman
Head, chest and midriff are the most important it seems

View attachment 2228656

People here should focus more evolutionary psychology and other branches of psychology tbh
Great research that needs to be extrapolated to practical terms, not sure if has ever been done in a forum or something
Did @Arborist post this too?

Also first fixation duration on groin was the 3rd highest for women and higher than chest area, prominent groin mogs, lean mid section and big chest and back with v taper mogs
Head fixation times were also much less than what I expected, fatcels gonna cope, body is just as important or more important than face

• +1
Also first fixation duration on groin was the 3rd highest for women and higher than chest area, prominent groin mogs, lean mid section and big chest and back with v taper mogs
Head fixation times were also much less than what I expected, fatcels gonna cope, body is just as important or more important than face
Where would you say are my most prominent areas on this thread and this one?

• +1
You are posting cartoons dude, if you look like those you are good, big muscles and definition is the way to go
It's my body but with an AI anime filter jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
weird thread bro
Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• JFL