How would you rank these Races based on the difficulty to Ascend?

H

Hershedm

Iron
I’m an Arab (or Arab-adjacent) myself. I would like to know how you would rank these races based on the order of difficulty to ascend in a western environment. (I know the categories are not all encompassing, but you can be specific about subsections that you think make a difference)
-South Asians
-Black Africans
-Arabs
-Caucasians
-East Asians
I’ve deliberately excluded some cause it gets too crowded and confusing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Beetlejuice
Hardest:

1-South Asian
2-East Asian
3-Arabs
4-Black Africans
5-Caucasians

• +1
Reactions: Hershedm, Deleted member and JosephGarrot123
pointless thread, individual features matter more cos not all ppl look the same. Hardest would prob be east asian cos too much to fix and neoteny

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
East Asians have neotony, flatter orbitals, lack of nasal bridge, monolids, brachy skulls. Curries have shit coloring. Latinos usually manlet. Etc but this is based on averages not outliers

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
pointless thread, individual features matter more cos not all ppl look the same. Hardest would prob be east asian cos too much to fix and neoteny
Yeah. But on average those races have distinct features. Caucasians are usually good looking because of their orbitals/ deep set eyes. Straight nose or nasal bridge/glabella. Those features are crucial because that affects the ey area. Asians have a lack of showing of the medial canthus because of a lack of nose bridge and bulging eyes due to lack of supraorbitals projection. Black people usually have wide noses and prognathism

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
good question tbh
asian- no forward growth no cranial forward growth. wide feminine cheekbones
arab- depressed orbitals of death and peanut skull
indian- moonface
africans are diverse af it's like middle earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial and Deleted member 2729