How would you rate my face?

AlbionOnline738

AlbionOnline738

Iron
I think I am 1.5/10, maybe barely 2.
But I don't know why are the things I can do to improve my looks or is it over for me?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.19.46 (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.19.46 (1).jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.19.46 (2).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.19.46 (2).jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.19.46.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.19.46.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 0
U look NT :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Fix your hair, it looks decent on the side but a mess in the front. You can exercis/do stretches to try and fix your posture. How tall are you? 1/10 is for people with deformities. You're in the 4-5/10 range.

Abomination

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 23642 and 1 other person
But I don't know why are the things I can do to improve my looks or is it over for me?
Average.. MTN dead on. what the fuck are you doing with your hair bro? There are people on this forum who are BALD!! And you, with full head of hair, do THIS with it? You will not inherit Gandy heaven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23642 and 1 other person
MTN is an overrate, OP was more accurate with their rating. A truecel who's accepted their trueceldom

Not sure what advice I'd give ya tbh. Your head is just awfully small. What age are you? Maybe there's room for some growth hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Fix your hair, it looks decent on the side but a mess in the front. You can exercis/do stretches to try and fix your posture. How tall are you? 1/10 is for people with deformities. You're in the 4-5/10 range.
What haircut do you suggest, and what exercises exactly should I be doing? I' m 172cm (In the country with tallest ppl in the world on average btw).

Average.. MTN dead on. what the fuck are you doing with your hair bro? There are people on this forum who are BALD!! And you, with full head of hair, do THIS with it? You will not inherit Gandy heaven.
What should I do with my hair instead?

MTN is an overrate, OP was more accurate with their rating. A truecel who's accepted their trueceldom

Not sure what advice I'd give ya tbh. Your head is just awfully small. What age are you? Maybe there's room for some growth hormones
21, 172cm. 57kg.

Ur right ur 1.5/10

21, 172cm. 57kg.
All jokes aside ur 21 and look 15, skinny boneless long midface eyebrows suck eyes suck, nose sucks LTN build muscle and you'll be mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
you look tiny and very rapeable :Comfy:

All jokes aside ur 21 and look 15, skinny boneless long midface eyebrows suck eyes suck, nose sucks LTN build muscle and you'll be mtn
Hmm ok, thanks for the tips.

These are some pictures from a few months back, I tried a different hairstyle pulling it all the way back, but didn't really like it because I thought it made my head look smaller from a distance. Is this better do you guys think?

Attachments

• Magifelix241.jpg
    Magifelix241.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Magifelix324.jpg
    Magifelix324.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642
These are some pictures from a few months back, I tried a different hairstyle pulling it all the way back, but didn't really like it because I thought it made my head look smaller from a distance. Is this better do you guys think?
It looks better yeah
also here's a morph of what you would look like with long hair.
CB58D955 F1B4 485A AEDC 27B79ECEC8F1

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro
nigga dressed like Walt jr JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Yuno_howitez and MoggerChad
Dude thought we’d call him good looking and was fishing for compliments after calling himself 1/10 and got destroyed
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, tombradylover, WanderingBurro and 3 others
Mtn

Could slay if you'd be nt (I can tell you're not)

Dude thought we’d call him good looking and was fishing for compliments after calling himself 1/10 and got destroyed
laughs cage GIF
Nah I wouldn't be looking for looksmax advice here if I was good looking.

• +1
Reactions: AlbionOnline738
Long hair doesn't look good in my opinion, you think it does?
It's more appealing to women but guess it just comes down to face. It would take a 6 months to a year for your hair to get to that length like the image anyways. Both pics look good anyways, it's better than the original image you sent.

It's more appealing to women but guess it just comes down to face. It would take a 6 months to a year for your hair to get to that length like the image anyways. Both pics look good anyways, it's better than the original image you sent.
Ah ok. and my goatee? I've had multiple people say it looks gross or unappealing and I should shave it.
I've shaved it once, but then it looks like I have a babyface.
Your thoughts?

How do I go about fixing my posture?

You look like Nick Cannon

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover