How would you rate your social life and why?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
Just curious to see how it is for you guys outside of this delusional forum.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What social life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and mplayer1234
pretty bad

both for reasons i can control and cant so there is no coping

i enjoy being alone since i was kid, carried onto adultery, nothing much i can do

i tried to change and force socializing but changing your mental state is 3x more challenging than changing physical appearance

at the end of the day i take laying in bed, listening to music, playing video games,eating and delving in thoughts over any group event

its just the way im wired

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, BigBoy, RAITEIII and 4 others
My only contact outside immediate family is some childhood friends that i go out with sometimes to use drugs

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234
To much contact with people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and mplayer1234
i just rot 24/7
10/10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3381, john2 and 1 other person
Terrible but I am improving it slowly

Over tier.

It's non-existent and there is zero hope for me ever having a proper social life unless I move to a Russian-speaking country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have no friends.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
well considering today is the first day ive talked to my neighbors in 6 years and kept the same 1 friend for 6 years id say beyond shit

Just curious to see how it is for you guys outside of this delusional forum.
I've got only 1 friend who's doing the same uni course and classes as me.
He was a really good friend in school too. I've got a few other friends too (around 7). That's it. I cut off all contact with girls rn, because i've become to high inhib to even talk to the foids I used to talk to before. i can't stand it.
But again, there's so many other good copes like music, food and alcohol, which i'm more interested in than people at this point.
I would rate it a 9 - 10/10. I don't complain about it. LDAR is fun ngl.

pretty good tbh. i get about 25 snaps from girls when i wake up and maybe 1 or 2 r streaks but turn into convos. however i don’t make an effort to fcuk and just want to looksmax atm

pretty bad

both for reasons i can control and cant so there is no coping

i enjoy being alone since i was kid, carried onto adultery, nothing much i can do

i tried to change and force socializing but changing your mental state is 3x more challenging than changing physical appearance

at the end of the day i take laying in bed, listening to music, playing video games,eating and delving in thoughts over any group event

its just the way im wired
Yh... the other day i was invited to swim and i was like wtf does people sociliaze like that

Pretty bad, I dont go anywhere. Ive never felt a connection to anyone, not even my parents. I always feel alone.

From what Ive been told I was popular freshman year, but my status went downhill after, I am a loser now. I wasnt aware of my status then or else I would have capitalized on it.

Tbh I am to blame because I had too bad social anxiety to socialize effectively. I let it go to waste. After disovering the blackpill it got worse. I was invited out to places and am in a social group that hung out every Friday since freshman year, but I mever hung out with them.

Im in 3 social circles rn, but Im the disgardable friend. Nothing changes if Im there or not.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
i don't have a social circle and havent had anything resembling a friend for a loooong time now. i have a mini harem of foids on instagram but that's it. i need to maxx that and snapchat

Pretty bad, I dont go anywhere. Ive never felt a connection to anyone, not even my parents. I always feel alone.

From what Ive been told I was popular freshman year, but my status went downhill after, I am a loser now. I wasnt aware of my status then or else I would have capitalized on it.

Tbh I am to blame because I had too bad social anxiety to socialize effectively. I let it go to waste. After disovering the blackpill it got worse. I was invited out to places and am in a social group that hung out every Friday since freshman year, but I mever hung out with them.

Im in 3 social circles rn, but Im the disgardable friend. Nothing changes if Im there or not.
this is me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy