How would you react if you found out your gf (lol) cheated on you?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
Legit curious what your reaction would be? Beat her up? Beat the incel she’s cheating you with up? Cheat on her aswell ( :feelshaha: )? Act like nothing happened?
Be a Chad and throw her out the house?

Last edited:
Dump her of course and close all contact immediately. And why would I bother beating up some random guy she cheated me on with, the guy in such cases often has no idea the girl even is dating.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Hades, CupOfCoffee and 12 others
I will tell you in 2035 when i have a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
10 words

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
As long as she give me sex and her company I wouldn't care I would how ever use condoms tho

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Catawampus, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Dump her of course and close all contact immediately. And why would I bother beating up some random guy she cheated me on with, the guy in such cases often has no idea the girl even is dating.
Good bro in our gynocentric society the guy is always the criminal

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I never understood guys who try to beat up the guy their GF fucked. Cheating whores are not worth risking a fight (with possible serious injuries) over. Just dump the bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Incognegro and chadpreetcel123
Kill her and eat her organs

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Hades, her and 5 others
finish, and make an effort to climb up my life so that it comes crawling over me

Legit curious what your reaction would be? Beat her up? Beat the incel she’s cheating you with up? Cheat on her aswell :)feelshaha:)? Act like nothing happened?
had it. i broke up, but it hurt afterwards...

Legit curious what your reaction would be? Beat her up? Beat the incel she’s cheating you with up? Cheat on her aswell :)feelshaha:)? Act like nothing happened?
Actually I wont do nothing bc If I had a gf I will probably cheat on her

Legit curious what your reaction would be? Beat her up? Beat the incel she’s cheating you with up? Cheat on her aswell ( :feelshaha: )? Act like nothing happened?
Immediately break up with her and cut off all interaction with her including social media like @BigBiceps said

I will add that the only time i worry about the guy is when it's my friend.
That would mean you have a backstabbing snake of a friend who you can never trust.

Sleeping with your friends girl is just breaking bro code

Id not give a shit

all girls just want attention

if you just say "alright then i guess im done with you"

and then dont block her on anything but post on social media you with friends or a girl

she will be extremely sad

if you cry or get angry or roast her then block on everything shes gonna be satisfied because she feels valuable

with my method theres a 6/10 chance she wants u back, then just hatefuck her and block on everything JFLLLLL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, her, Lightbulb and 1 other person
Id not give a shit

and then dont block her on anything but post on social media you with friends or a girl

if you cry or get angry or roast her then block on everything shes gonna be satisfied because she feels valuable

with my method theres a 6/10 chance she wants u back, then just hatefuck her and block on everything JFLLLLL
this is the high iq path

• +1
Reactions: Reoa and Catawampus
Quick upper cut, jab, jab, hook hook, knee, side kick, head stomp

combo

• JFL
Reactions: her
Humiliate her verbally

Cut all kind of contact

Install tinder in the same day

Id not give a shit

Will remember this when my future gf cheats on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
I wouldn't give that much of a fuck tbh I'd just move on to the next bitch

premeditated murder

I wouldn't care that much ngl.
I consider myself pretty lucky to have a girlfriend considering that I am genetic trash.

Break up and buy sone beer

after being blackpilled I wont feel anything tbh