How would your life be if you never discovered the blackpill and this forum?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
How would your life be if you never discovered the blackpill and this forum?

• +1
Reactions: ominion and qxtwz7854
I'd be a bluepilled high inhb oofy doofy retard like the average man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, ShowerMaxxing, ominion and 1 other person
worse

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Worse because I'd have fuck all idea why things are the way they are and I wouldn't know what to improve.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HTN_Mentalcel
When i discovered the blackpill i though it was abnormal to be virgin at 18, and so i went to the club for a few months in order to lose my virginity, but it didnt't work.
if i didn't discover the blackpill i would be slight bit less depressed

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
When i discovered the blackpill i though it was abnormal to be virgin at 18, and so i went to the club for a few months in order to lose my virginity, but it didnt't work.
if i didn't discover the blackpill i would be slight bit less depressed
Honestly I'd be more depressed, because I would have fallen for society's bluepill brainwashing. Instead, I now understand that it's not my fault, it was my genetic destiny to be inferior. And now I'm looking for ways to fight back against said destiny, however futile it may be.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, butterworld and dopaminebeyondfried
Bro if you learned the real rules of life via this forum you were pretty much screwed

Everyone outside the so called first world knows all these things. They might not know the specificities of what women like or dislike but they know that the rules of life are either be the strong one or the weak one, and at best they only use some bluepill language and concepts as a cope to not have bad relations with the rest of people.

Once you see old poor people and kids begging everyday you know what real life is about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and HTN_Mentalcel
It would be worse, now that I have realised and improved some aspect, still didn't get any pussy JFL:lul:

I would be slaying as a 6"6 nt gymaxed blaotmaxed ogre instead of the 6"6 non nt htn I am

Bro if you learned the real rules of life via this forum you were pretty much screwed

Everyone outside the so called first world knows all these things. They might not know the specificities of what women like or dislike but they know that the rules of life are either be the strong one or the weak one, and at best they only use some bluepill language and concepts as a cope to not have bad relations with the rest of people.

Once you see old poor people and kids begging everyday you know what real life is about.
This forum aint lying, 90 percent of men are unnatractive to nearly all women. Everyone is ugly because genes and enviroment has worsened over time.

hmm idek where to begin, my first realization of the fact that looks are all that matter was at age 11, but I kinda just ignored it and went along my way, then once I turned 17 I learned all the rubric to do with lookism, if only I had found the psl forums when I was 11 I might have been able to make my situation a bit better, obviously I wouldn't be chad now or anything lol, but I could have maximised by puberty and end up being like 6'7 as opposed to a weak 6'5 and had a wider frame and bigger cock from taking dht gel and stuff alike

Was always blackpilled about women and LTRs especially. I had some hope for LTR before, but that idea is completely dead for me now.

Was planning to rope too, but now my goals are to mog all the people that wronged me in the past. Things like hair loss and skin aging prevention. Most of them are constantly doing looksmin shit and I already mog a big portion of them.

So yeah, would be probably dead by now if it was not the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: TILETY