How you act does not matter (nt is bs)

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Women cover themselves in brown chemicals and act like retards and nobody bats an eye. Chads do all sorts of crazy stuff and nobody cares. Autism is just looks. You can tell someone is autistic by looking at an autistic person.

SOCIAL SKILLS MEAN NOTHING

AUTISM IS JUST LOOKS

You can act HOWEVER you want if you have LOOKS

There is NO SUCH THING as being NT, only looking NT.

If you are good looking others will carry the conversation

There is no such thing as cringe behaviour, social skills, being autistic. There is such thing as being ugly.

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

Anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded or coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, Deleted member 25938, 3/10 and 13 others
leave your basement

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 25715, Deleted member 25667 and 18 others
Cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and galego123
ok

Why is it cope?
Nobody is attractive enough where he doesnt need social skills

Social skills and behavior matters a lot. Build ur own personality and dont fraud it and boom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Prince88, Birdcell and 4 others

Social skills and behavior matters a lot. Build ur own personality and dont fraud it and boom
Ive seen normies mention the movie "cloudy with a chance of meatballs", when they do it its quirky. When an autist does it then he is retarded. The halo you get from looks is everything, what you say doesn't matter. Anyone can virtue signal if thats what social skills are. On Tinder, Chad can just say "hi" and get women. Heck he can say ANYTHING and get them. Real life social interactions really are just looks based. If you can say "hi" and "yeah" your social skills are perfect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, micropenis29, stevielake and 6 others
Autism GIF

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and galego123
Insane cope, if you're not good looking not being NT will fuck you over hard. Only 6'3 moggers can get away with autism like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Insane cope, if you're not good looking not being NT will fuck you over hard. Only 6'3 moggers can get away with autism like that
True, because of looks not personality. You cant make up for your looks with being "nt". You will only provoke people by talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot and fauxfox
True, because of looks not personality. You cant make up for your looks with being "nt". You will only provoke people by talking to them.
I'd saying being NT is the baseline, regardless of your attractiveness you're expected to be NT. If you're not NT the amount it fucks you over varies based on your attractiveness.

• +1
Women cover themselves in brown chemicals and act like retards and nobody bats an eye. Chads do all sorts of crazy stuff and nobody cares. Autism is just looks. You can tell someone is autistic by looking at an autistic person.

AUTISM IS JUST LOOKS

There is no such thing as cringe behaviour, social skills, being autistic. There is such thing as being ugly.

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

Autism is looks. You can see if someone has autism in a split second.

Do I also look autistic on top of being non NT? :feelswhy:
7BEBB3C6 C001 4BDF 85CF 0D1243551326
75094A85 D3C0 4FD6 A59E 38DC93966F9A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 17997
I'd saying being NT is the baseline, regardless of your attractiveness you're expected to be NT. If you're not NT the amount it fucks you over varies based on your attractiveness.
Non-NT = over! :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17997 and fauxfox
you’re kinda gassin it but I agree. friend of mine is very good socially, always makes people laugh, good with conversation, talks confidently. but he gets no bitches.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17997
If you are not psl 6 and non-NT, you should rope, no women will fuck you and will never have friends, always be lonely! :feelswhy:

Do I also look autistic on top of being non NT? :feelswhy:
7BEBB3C6 C001 4BDF 85CF 0D1243551326
75094A85 D3C0 4FD6 A59E 38DC93966F9A
you don't look autistic tbh
but you look Indian which is imo worse than looking autistic

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Oberyn
Being ugly doesn’t automatically make you cringy it just makes you 10x more annoying if you do act cringy

It is completely impossible to be cool if you’re ugly though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and 3 others
>open a thread
>make an argument
>give 0 examples or proof

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Being ugly doesn’t automatically make you cringy it just makes you 10x more annoying if you do act cringy

When people look at autistic faces they immediately get hostile. People will avoid truly ugly people.
>open a thread
>make an argument
>give 0 examples or proof
Look, I could link videos and stuff but im more interested in a discussion than having a "source" and reference for everything. Im not trying to be an asshole. Im more for observing in real life and making conclusions based on that than data. You can just look it up online anyway google exists. You can look up how people actively distance themselves from unattractive people and have a bias against them before they even open their mouths, same with autistic people. You can look at Tinder experiments online where Chads just say "hi" and get laid. You can observe how normies talk irl and realise its nothing special, then realise if an ugly autistic male said the same things he would be considered cringe.

Im just not the type of person to give outside sources

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29

Giga cope, look at black people

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17997
OP ur right users here are sub4s coping with ‘Muh autism’ when you can act like a sperg and still get women if they like your looks

• Love it
We proved NT is a joke time and time again, personality is almost meaningless when it comes to attraction.

• +1
OP ur right users here are sub4s coping with ‘Muh autism’ when you can act like a sperg and still get women if they like your looks
Autism is a physical trait as much as a mental trait. Many autistic people lack under eye support, have fucked up muscles from toxicity, fucked up joints, suffer from sleep apnea if they have a recessed chin (often) so look tired all the time. People are disgusted by autistic people based on 1 frame, and 1 second sound recording. Even voice is physical. I don't think its autists behaviour thats the full problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropenis29 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
When people look at autistic faces they immediately get hostile. People will avoid truly ugly people.

Look, I could link videos and stuff but im more interested in a discussion than having a "source" and reference for everything. Im not trying to be an asshole. Im more for observing in real life and making conclusions based on that than data. You can just look it up online anyway google exists. You can look up how people actively distance themselves from unattractive people and have a bias against them before they even open their mouths, same with autistic people. You can look at Tinder experiments online where Chads just say "hi" and get laid. You can observe how normies talk irl and realise its nothing special, then realise if an ugly autistic male said the same things he would be considered cringe.

Im just not the type of person to give outside sources
Even amnesia can't get away with autism sometimes go look for his tinder stories. Stop acting like only chads get laid. Yeah, chads can get away with many things but it doesn't mean it's not important. Most frat bros are normie but they get laid more than geed chadlites because they are NT.

When people look at autistic faces they immediately get hostile. People will avoid truly ugly people
I agree with that but if im in a situation with an ugly person or watching a video of them that knee jerk reaction goes away after a bit if they just act normal, but when they do anything “quirky” or make dumb jokes it makes me super annoyed even though it wouldn’t if it was a gl person behaving that way. My point is if someone’s ugly their best bet is to just act and talk as normally as possible instead of trying to be fun, cool, high energy, or quirky

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
85AC6CA0 0E8C 4D9E 82FF 563D85AB98ED
Just be NT bro :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • +1
Most male models are so autistic. If you watch any video of sean opry, barrett, or chico the dances and movements they do are so autistic if a normie did them.

• +1

tera cope

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I agree. People don't know I have autism unless I tell them. There was an incident that a foid teacher flat out told me I don't look like someone who has autism, jfl she literally sees all autistic are subhuman.

@rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 17997

AUTISM IS JUST LOOKS

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

yea chads doing crazy stuff, being unique, expressive and interesting while you sit in the corner, try no act NT and remain unnoticed by anyone

"nT Is BS brah looks are everything"

And yeah I know they are black/ethnic but i can show examples of this kind of thing with every race I legit know 5'3 asian guys with girlfriends, NT matters more than anything I'm not kidding.

You think NT doesn't matter because ur not really non NT, being a bit nerdy or cringe is not what makes you non-NT. I literally have never had a job, I cant drive, I cant cook, I have poor motor skills, I have low processing speed, I have been in mental institutions since a child, I barely survive. This is what real non-NT is not your fake normie non NT muh "I'm so socially awkward around girls brah I'm so aspie" JFL

If you can drive a car or hold down a job you are NT, I don't care how socially awkward you are you do not have life ruining mental disablities and therefore you are NT

Last edited:
@lebronjames23 It’s all looks bro! Just get bimax

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
game and social skills don’t matter bro just look at the maherfish threads
Exactly just text girls “Wanna fuck” they are all down if you have the looks

• +1
Exactly just text girls “Wanna fuck” they are all down if you have the looks
Yeah if they aren’t down from that then you don’t meet the looks threshold. If you can’t suceed doing that then your time is better spent investing in surgeries and growing out prettyboy hair etc

Yeah if they aren’t down from that then you don’t meet the looks threshold. If you can’t suceed doing that then your time is better spent investing in surgeries and growing out prettyboy hair etc
Yeah you need the ideal female gaze look. Imagine gymaxxing JFL

Attachments

• 2034FB77-E6CD-426C-95DB-FAFCA36DEACF.png
    2034FB77-E6CD-426C-95DB-FAFCA36DEACF.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yeah you need the ideal female gaze look. Imagine gymaxxing JFL
6ED4197D BB5B 41D7 8CDC AC9633397A64

Optimal physique for attracting women. Just look at his comments, it proves it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268