How you act when you ascend says a lot about you as a man

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
A lot of guys these days say "things are so superficial. Men are judged on their appearance. Can't they be judged on their deeper qualities?"

Well, if you manage to ascend (ie improve by 1psl point plus), what you do after determines a lot about you and what you deserve in life.

-are you going to continue rotting on here and begging for attention with your new looks?
-are you going to go out with a chip on your shoulder and seek to be reactive/antagonistic?
-are you going to whinge about your unfixable failios that could take you to 6psl or whatever is probably unattainable for you?

Ascention is like that movie The Mask. When Jim Carrey or any other guy puts the mask on, their inner personality comes out. They can be who they really are.

Use this ascention that allows you more freedom in the world, to be a great man. A man that other men would respect.

• +1
Reactions: qkz, PrisonMike, Warlow and 17 others
good thread i ll go bar and fuck staceys

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
There is no ascension. If you didn't had enough validation in your growing years your frontal cortex would be fried and you'll always stay a miserable self hating incel with body dysmorphic disorder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5583
There is no ascension. If you didn't had enough validation in your growing years your frontal cortex would be fried and you'll always stay a miserable self hating incel with body dysmorphic disorder.

I don't agree with this entirely.
When someone sees opportunity in life, they tend to get their ass into gear.

Give a man an opportunity and they get off their ass.

The harsh reality for anyone who hasn't ascended, is that increased opportunity in the real world opens your mind up and makes you think entirely differently.

Yes it may take some work to get over your previous mental/emotional habits, but it is doable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, randomguy1235, KrissKross and 5 others
Ill LTR a cute Becky and contribute to soyciety. But ascension is the primary goal.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, CopingCel and Subhuman trash
What it's saying about me right now is that I have no other ambition in the world besides improving my physical appearance and that I don't want to be part of this society.

Pretty unsettling. I'm disappointed in myself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and AussieCurry
My only ambition is ascension, i want to be as aesthetic as possible so i can make up for not being NT, i don't care what happens later tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and CursedOne
I just want to MOG other guys to oblivion and fuck sluts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ill probably fuck the same subhuman foids but with a higher frequency before inevitably going mgtow out of sheer boredom and disgust with the state of the female gender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5052
What it's saying about me right now is that I have no other ambition in the world besides improving my physical appearance and that I don't want to be part of this society.

Pretty unsettling. I'm disappointed in myself.
pathethic.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 5583
why? no point being chad if ur dopamine is fcked

sounds like my destiny

• So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5052
-are you going to whinge about your unfixable failios that could take you to 6psl or whatever is probably unattainable for you?
this one tbh

Good question.
But probably i wont be here, prob i would be more happy, more confident...
But whatever, indeed it is all so superficial that does not even matter that much how you act

If i was good looking i would live to pump and dump every whore i meet

If I was good looking I would find someone to love for the rest of my life and that would be it.

I was a scumbag and probably will always be a scumbag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back