How you can be nt and low inhib while you get mogged?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
How? How i can be nt and low inhib while there's 6 psl dude and all foids eat him with his eyes? Even with heightmog i still feel like utter shit becouse of my face.

Go to the corner ASAP
Go to the corner ASAP
Go to the corner ASAP
Go to the corner ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Go to the corner ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
I just want to hurt someone really bad. Like cut someones hands with axe.

Bro, NT people dont even know what the concept of mogging is, dude.

Heightmog is more than enough, if you were Manlet getting heightmogged by chad than low inhib would not do shit.in conclusion OP is a high inhib faggot that needs his kneecaps snapped in half by a baseball bat

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Heightmog is more than enough, if you were Manlet getting heightmogged by chad than low inhib would not do shit.in conclusion OP is a high inhib faggot that needs his kneecaps snapped in half by a baseball bat
NO. Face is everything. I need to mog this dude to be nt. Facemog is so brutal, much more than height mog. Height is shit, it's not aesthetic itself. I want to look aesthetic. IF i know that foids react to me like "oh again this ugly ogre get a fuck out'' and at the same time ''oh he's so hot!!'' to 5'8 preetyboy. Nt would work if i had masculine hight t ogre face, i'm low t ogre nskinny nerd so height is shit in that case. All this low inhib cope is shit.
NO height, no nt, no frame for your face.

How? How i can be nt and low inhib while there's 6 psl dude and all foids eat him with his eyes? Even with heightmog i still feel like utter shit becouse of my face.
Man up and swallow reality. dont be a bitch OP

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2846
NTs don’t really care about mogging it’s an aspie concept