PsychoDsk you motherfucking asshole

Yea I get mogged quite often tbh, I’d classify myself as htn too. I just know how to talk to foids and make them cream. If you’re chad and are clueless in that area it’s still over. Looks are just a small part of it ngl
With great power, comes great rizzponsibility. Chad has to live up to the standards and expectations that come with his looks

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
With great power, comes great rizzponsibility. Chad has to live up to the standards and expectations that come with his looks
Exactly, I just went out with a legit chad and he got hundreds of ioi’s just walking around but when he spoke to them none of them were even remotely interested. If you’re a bitch and a ‘nice guy’ at heart looks don’t matter for even a milisecond.

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, PsychoH and gookcelriceR
This guy @PsychoDsk (yes you nigger) has been getting on my nerves so badly. Acting like life treats him bad or saying he feels depressed. For those of you who dont know hes the biggest slayer i know and foids thirst over him. Im glad for him. What bothers me is that he himself can even feel "depression" even though ive seen some images and screens of his which i will never get in this life.Pretending like hes a rotter but always going out with a foid (and a different one too each time). Nigger how is your life bad in any way? Fucking hell i feel so bad and trash. Im bitchless rn. We are the complete opposites in that regard he is literally calling, going out or fucking a girl almost every day while i rot harder talking about muh muh "depression" muh muh "rotting" muh muh " social handicap" muh muh "any other lie". Nigger how is your life bad in any way you got the frame the face the height the money the foids the friends all the things in the world which i wish i could have. Biggest fakecel ever fuck you i'm so done with this

@Gengar @sportsmogger @kaligula567 @iloveboobs
What happened to him with the tren and stuff

Yea I get mogged quite often in height and facial proportions and harmony tbh, I’d classify myself as htn too. I also know how to talk to foids and make them cream. If you’re chad and are clueless in that area it’s still over. Looks are just a small part of it ngl
just curious can u sum up how u talk to foids because tbh ive improved my looks a lot and have only been able to get girls that way. Not by my personality or the way i talk with them. What i’m saying is i’ve only ever had foids who shown interest first. Don’t really ever ‘shoot my shot’. You know what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
just curious can u sum up how u talk to foids because tbh ive improved my looks a lot and have only been able to get girls that way. Not by my personality or the way i talk with them. What i’m saying is i’ve only ever had foids who shown interest first. Don’t really ever ‘shoot my shot’. You know what i mean.
I just say way too out of pocket shit. Yesterday there was this girl at this party. We were dancing next to eachother and I just took her arm and said ‘tonight we’re making out and you can’t do anything about it’ and turned away. I made out with her an hour later by just grabbing her head and saying ‘it’s time’ JFL.
But the problem is I can not for the life of me keep or initiate serious conversations with girls, it’s all just sex and degenerate shit. I don’t go the how are you route, I just go straight to the point and tell her what I’m ronna do.

But getting foids with you approaching first is wayy easier at parties where you’re both fucked up. It doesn’t really even matter what you say aslong as you stand out from the ‘hey’ nice guys. Just be low inhib and say whatever comes to mind, aslong as it’s a sentence where the girl gets 0 respect or recognition you’re good.
Hope this helps jfl

• +1
Reactions: sb23, PsychoH and skkrrrtcantdo
there is the problem nigga I'm 6'0 and I'm still small (even though I'm slaying). you have to be nt af if you wanna slay with this manlet height

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: sb23 and PsychoH
he’s not all that. But yeah I don’t get how he’s depressionmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I just say way too out of pocket shit. Yesterday there was this girl at this party. We were dancing next to eachother and I just took her arm and said ‘tonight we’re making out and you can’t do anything about it’ and turned away. I made out with her an hour later by just grabbing her head and saying ‘it’s time’ JFL.
But the problem is I can not for the life of me keep or initiate serious conversations with girls, it’s all just sex and degenerate shit. I don’t go the how are you route, I just go straight to the point and tell her what I’m ronna do.

But getting foids with you approaching first is wayy easier at parties where you’re both fucked up. It doesn’t really even matter what you say aslong as you stand out from the ‘hey’ nice guys. Just be low inhib and say whatever comes to mind, aslong as it’s a sentence where the girl gets 0 respect or recognition you’re good.
Hope this helps jfl
Are you able to perform sober? Are you on any drugs when partying to be able to act in the described manner? Yesterday I was getting iois, but had an epiphany on just how much my nonNT brain stands as the barrier to my slaying. I left after an hour to prevent people figuring I was nonNT. At the least I will have to be on alcohol and some antianx for my social encounters to go anywhere.

You really NEED to have dopamine surging though your brain if you even plan on attempting to make something happen with a foid. Otherwise it's social suicide. Performing well is really important for our reptilian brain to avoid depression and anxiety. You have to signal to it that you are high in the hiearchy. It's impossible to cope with just muh mindset. It's chemical.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
I’m way to introverted and fearful of rejection to do that type of shit. My method of getting girls is so different and slower. Once i know they like me i get straight to the point similar to that but, that’s why i always wait for interest to get shown to me first.

Hope this helps jfl
completely agree. Alcohol lets me actually be more confident but i still struggle to talk to foids unless i’m certain they like me :forcedsmile:
Idk i think my issue is just uncertainty and relying too much on their thoughts of me before i initiate anything.

• +1
Are you able to perform sober? Are you on any drugs when partying to be able to act in the described manner? Yesterday I was getting iois, but had an epiphany on just how much my nonNT brain stands as the barrier to my slaying. I left after an hour to prevent people figuring I was nonNT. At the least I will have to be on alcohol and some antianx for my social encounters to go anywhere.

You really NEED to have dopamine surging though your brain if you even plan on attempting to make something happen with a foid. Otherwise it's social suicide. Performing well is really important for our reptilian brain to avoid depression and anxiety. You have to signal to it that you are high in the hiearchy. It's impossible to cope with just muh mindset. It's chemical.
Yea bro I go all out on nights out. I was high as shit on coke, mefi and booze. That gets rid of my inhib, when I meet with a girl one on one outside of a social setting I also get drunk. I have wayy too much anxiety just talking to foids sober if I don’t know them yet.
Drugs and alcohol is a cheatcode here.

I’m way to introverted and fearful of rejection to do that type of shit. My method of getting girls is so different and slower. Once i know they like me i get straight to the point similar to that but, that’s why i always wait for interest to get shown to me first.

completely agree. Alcohol lets me actually be more confident but i still struggle to talk to foids unless i’m certain they like me :forcedsmile:
Idk i think my issue is just uncertainty and relying too much on their thoughts of me before i initiate anything.
I understand, I used to be the same. You just need to get the mindset ‘I don’t care if this bitch rejects me or not I have other options’. You have to think with abundance, you both have the looks so some foids will love it when you’re disrespectful while others might just think you’re a jerk. The thinf is there are millions of foids so some rejections is normal.
Just get fucked on booze and drugs and say whatever you want to girls. Don’t care abr what they say or think, just think about pussy brahs

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and PsychoH
there is the problem nigga I'm 6'0 and I'm still small (even though I'm slaying). you have to be nt af if you wanna slay with this manlet height
180 isnt manlet but alr

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Yea bro I go all out on nights out. I was high as shit on coke, mefi and booze. That gets rid of my inhib, when I meet with a girl one on one outside of a social setting I also get drunk. I have wayy too much anxiety just talking to foids sober if I don’t know them yet.
Drugs and alcohol is a cheatcode here.

I understand, I used to be the same. You just need to get the mindset ‘I don’t care if this bitch rejects me or not I have other options’. You have to think with abundance, you both have the looks so some foids will love it when you’re disrespectful while others might just think you’re a jerk. The thinf is there are millions of foids so some rejections is normal.
Just get fucked on booze and drugs and say whatever you want to girls. Don’t care abr what they say or think, just think about pussy brahs
Ok, thanks for confirming bhai. Have you ever sealed the deal sober?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
I was high as shit on coke
that was also my go to drug when I was approaching when I was a youngcel. You should try out piracetam, it takes a while to work, but this shit makes you low inhib + you can even talk better and are more quick witted than even on coke
we are the same height, i live in belgium 180 is average there but i fraud my way
what's the average height there? YOu will get height mogged everyday in northern germany by boomers even if you are 6'0.

• +1
Ok, thanks for confirming bhai. Have you ever sealed the deal sober?
Once, the foid commented on my armpits beinf a river and smelling like shit JFL. It’s a long time ago so might just try doing it sober again to see how my inhib works without copes.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and ivan.kuk
If you’re a bitch and a ‘nice guy’ at heart looks don’t matter for even a milisecond.
There’s a drug for everything. Just take halotestin up the but every time you go out if this is the case.

• +1
  • JFL
Once, the foid commented on my armpits beinf a river and smelling like shit JFL. It’s a long time ago so might just try doing it sober again to see how my inhib works without copes.
My armpits smell like death when I am a terminal coomer. :lul:

• JFL
Ne he chill

• +1
Yesterday there was this girl at this party. We were dancing next to eachother and I just took her arm and said ‘tonight we’re making out and you can’t do anything about it’ and turned away. I made out with her an hour later by just grabbing her head and saying ‘it’s time’ JFL.
I would get my dick and balls chopped off in front of an audience + 20 years in jail if I ever tried that.

• JFL
There’s a drug for everything. Just take halotestin up the but every time you go out if this is the case.
Halo is some weird stuff ngl

• +1
Reactions: sb23
This guy @PsychoDsk (yes you nigger) has been getting on my nerves so badly. Acting like life treats him bad or saying he feels depressed. For those of you who dont know hes the biggest slayer i know and foids thirst over him. Im glad for him. What bothers me is that he himself can even feel "depression" even though ive seen some images and screens of his which i will never get in this life.Pretending like hes a rotter but always going out with a foid (and a different one too each time). Nigger how is your life bad in any way? Fucking hell i feel so bad and trash. Im bitchless rn. We are the complete opposites in that regard he is literally calling, going out or fucking a girl almost every day while i rot harder talking about muh muh "depression" muh muh "rotting" muh muh " social handicap" muh muh "any other lie". Nigger how is your life bad in any way you got the frame the face the height the money the foids the friends all the things in the world which i wish i could have. Biggest fakecel ever fuck you i'm so done with this

@Gengar @sportsmogger @kaligula567 @iloveboobs
He lives a good ass life honest to god

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PsychoH
that was also my go to drug when I was approaching when I was a youngcel. You should try out piracetam, it takes a while to work, but this shit makes you low inhib + you can even talk better and are more quick witted than even on coke

what's the average height there? YOu will get height mogged everyday in northern germany by boomers even if you are 6'0.
nigger are you dumb i just said 180 is the average here

ah yes the second gigachad just like wishiwaschico. except its all based on rumors once again.

• +1