How you know you made it

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
When girls start asking their friends for your number/instagram or if you are approached by relatively attractive girls at clubs, not the subhuman ones that are getting desperate, not that that has happened to me. Sure, the racepill may have been in effect, but I've known girls who are willing to overlook their racial prejudices if the guy was hot enough.

When people don't take photos of you and post it in the group chat with the implicit intent to make fun of you. I guarantee you, your good looking friends aren't getting their photos taken at awkward angles to be made fun of. I've had it happen to me multiple times. I assure you the intent isn't to gawk at how good looking you are. It's to make fun of you looking awful in that photo.

Going to do bimax w/ sliding genio (I think) and possibly double eyelid surgery to ascend. Already on the gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, hairmaxxing, and stylemaxxing routines so that I am all prepared when I get these procedures done (probably in the next year and a half, depending on how these braces behave)