How your teacher treats you is one of the biggest blackpills of all time!

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Here's a little story that happened today:

A scrawny incel-looking guy with kind of long hair was sitting in the class, a supervisor walked in and kept lecturing him in front of the whole class how it's very feminine to let your hair grow out that much, I saw the scrawny guy feeling kind of angry and sad. I was sad for him too.

This isn't where it's a problem though, the problem is that when the supervisor was walking out, he waved at a student named “Amir”, Amir is a white chad with very very long hair that reaches his chest. He waved at him, smiled, and said “Hey Amir! How's it going?”

I see this pattern replicate a lot, in every single class, unfortunately.
How you get treated by your teachers has to do with a lot of factors but looks are the biggest of them all.
Looks are, and will forever be, truly everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, mogger10, chawaje and 27 others
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Patient A
Halo effect is crazy. Never stop looksmaxxing boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Prince88, Pharmaceutic and 17 others
Teachers are nothing but glorified babysitters...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Frankiks2, subhuman incel and 9 others
real life at this point is just walking around seeing memes in action from PSL and 4chan /pol

lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Frankiks2, to be human and 7 others

A scrawny incel-looking guy with kind of long hair was sitting in the class, a supervisor walked in and kept lecturing him in front of the whole class how it's very feminine to let your hair grow out that much, I saw the scrawny guy feeling kind of angry and sad. I was sad for him too.

This isn't where it's a problem though, the problem is that when the supervisor was walking out, he waved at a student named “Amir”, Amir is a white chad with very very long hair that reaches his chest. He waved at him, smiled, and said “Hey Amir! How's it going?”

How you get treated by your teachers has to do with a lot of factors but looks are the biggest of them all.
Classic case of long hair being only acceptable on above average men.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and subhuman incel
In my Chemistry class I'm the only tall male (6ft 1), where the next tallest guy is 5ft 7, I am also leaner and better looking than all the males in the class(not an achievement btw) and the treatment I get from the young female teacher is insane compared to the other guys, to the point where she'll just come over and talk to me about general non-school related things and answers my Teams messages within literal minutes even on weekend nights and goes to significant effort to make sure I understand things.

I might be the only person in the class she has never told off despite the fact when she comes over to look at my jotter its completely blank, she punishes other students for it but jokes about it with me as an example lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others

>Amir
>white

Was he from Russia?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, to be human and HarrierDuBois

I am not super goodlooking but teachers seem to always be interested in talking with me because I'm high IQ as fuck and capable to hold a conversation deeper than "Did you watch the game last night?". Being high IQ, well read, well spoken, and just high level of awareness gets you very far to be honest and looks aren't really required for that.

It depends, sometimes teachers behave the same with everyone.

I have a teacher who is a bitch to everyone, who knows why, maybe personal issues or hates her job, doesn't matter how you look like. She will still be a bitch

Then i have a teacher who roasts us in a joking way equally

But from my experience i have a teacher who basically let me eat in her class, listen to music (earphones obviously), go to the bathroom whenever i want and so on and she doesn't say a thing

Then i have an incel lookin classmate who was threatened to be put absent because he got up to throw something in the trash jfl, subtle clues from what I've seen. Maybe it's her mood or halo effect idk

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Deleted member 18890
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
This is kinda cope

My prettyboy 6 ft 2 friend always gets treated like a bitch by our female teacher

stopped reading at “Amir is white”

Proven again that muscular mogs skinny