How

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
How I can accept that i'm not even human?
That i'm worst that everybody else. That i'm auristic. That i need to give up on my dreams. That i am child that my parents don't want. That i'm a loser. All of the people that i hate are better than me. All girls that i dram about don't view me as a man. I don't have reason to live. Watching diffrent goodlooking man and imagine that i look the same, but when i take the photo i see this shit. I lost even my ability to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
How I can accept that i'm not even human?
That i'm worst that everybody else. That i'm auristic. That i need to give up on my dreams. That i am child that my parents don't want. That i'm a loser. All of the people that i hate are better than me. All girls that i dram about don't view me as a man. I don't have reason to live. Watching diffrent goodlooking man and imagine that i look the same, but when i take the photo i see this shit. I lost even my ability to cope.
Looksmax and find copes tbh that's what most of us are doing.

Acceptance is a meme

Society is hell.

Don't look at the mirror, never take selfies.

Looksmax and find copes tbh that's what most of us are doing.
You can't looksmax You're maxilla! I'm 17 and i don't have money for surgery max but even if would be slayer after them it Will still hurts that i'm genetics shit. Asthma when Young, super shy and akward, the worst athleat even fatcels mogs me in team sports. I train bjj but girls don't want to roll with me, they go for chads.
Don't look at the mirror, never take selfies.

I have 950 of them and i can't stop thinking about my look.

are you white?
jfl if you're a white chad bitching about life

White? I live in Poland where's no black people at all. Maybe few in whole country