Kind of bad. Got a bit of a headache.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ShawarmaFilth
the day was alr nun too crazy

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Pretty fucking good actually, made 100 quid in less than two hours so I’m happy af

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Pretty fucking good actually, made 100 quid in less than two hours so I’m happy af
Good for u bro, u sold smth or what?

• +1
How are you doing bhai ?
Horrid i’m sleep deprived cause i gotta finish my classes asap, stupid kike teacher lowered the deadline bt 3 days

• +1
Good for u bro, u sold smth or what?
Nah, my mums friends husband needed a guy to help him cuz he helps with moving when people move houses, and so I went with him today, did the job in 2 hours, he paid me 80 and I got a tip worth 20, I’m going again tomorrow and maybe also Thursday, we will see how it goes, unfortunately this isn’t a permanent thing but nonetheless good as fuck.

• +1
Horrid i’m sleep deprived cause i gotta finish my classes asap, stupid kike teacher lowered the deadline bt 3 days
What a fucking kike, shit man, well don’t be a retard like me and actually focus on ur studies, gl man.

• +1
Nah, my mums friends husband needed a guy to help him cuz he helps with moving when people move houses, and so I went with him today, did the job in 2 hours, he paid me 80 and I got a tip worth 20, I’m going again tomorrow and maybe also Thursday, we will see how it goes, unfortunately this isn’t a permanent thing but nonetheless good as fuck.
Nice gangster what u gonna spend it on

• +1
Nice gangster what u gonna spend it on
Wanna save up to do the licence to work as a security guard, cuz the hourly rate for that is better than the shit part time job I have rn (restaurant chef)

Wanna save up to do the licence to work as a security guard, cuz the hourly rate for that is better than the shit part time job I have rn (restaurant chef)
Oh well gl have fun saving bro

• +1