How’s everything been guys?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
Took a lil break, stuffs going good so far tbh, apparently a girl has a crush on me so I ascended somewhat by doing better skincare and growing out my hair, thanks for the tips to the guys that rated me btw

Just posted on my story from a rollercoaster and one girl swipes up in like 30 minutes but I didn’t respond for 4 hours cuz my phone ran out of battery 💀, but I responded and she texted me back in like 4 minutes and started asking more questions and adding letters to words and shiet 😎 and she’s kinda cute too 🙂

Grades are good and my exams are done so that stress is out of the way, now I’m just gonna go fishing and chill out with friends for the whole summer

What about you guys, how’s life been?

• +1
Reactions: no clue, Klasik01 and TechnoBoss
Gaming is a chad/Normie trait it’s time to eliminate all gamers

• Hmm...
Reactions: no clue and Lebron_James
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Took a lil break, stuffs going good so far tbh, apparently a girl has a crush on me so I ascended somewhat by doing better skincare and growing out my hair, thanks for the tips to the guys that rated me btw

Just posted on my story from a rollercoaster and one girl swipes up in like 30 minutes but I didn’t respond for 4 hours cuz my phone ran out of battery 💀, but I responded and she texted me back in like 4 minutes and started asking more questions and adding letters to words and shiet 😎 and she’s kinda cute too 🙂

Grades are good and my exams are done so that stress is out of the way, now I’m just gonna go fishing and chill out with friends for the whole summer

Send face

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and TechnoBoss
Damn bro is it that unbelievable? I’m not trynna say I’m chad or nothing, I’ve been rated mtn by mostly everyone 🤷🏽‍♂️
I know your location

Send face bhai
Nah man I don’t wanna get doxxed in discords or nothing y’know? I’ve stopped sending face to people for ratings since I found out about those

Sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Klasik01 and ketamin

Completely the opposite, everything is fucked up. Can we repfarm a little again 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
I have faith that @Lebron_James has ascended. Only thing I'm doing right now is workin' my job and getting staight A's in college. Tired everyday but I still find some time to watch some nba games. Looksmaxxing for me sleep-wise is getting ruined by my collegiate activities.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Lebron_James
I have faith that @Lebron_James has ascended. Only thing I'm doing right now is workin' my job and getting staight A's in college. Tired everyday but I still find some time to watch some nba games. Looksmaxxing for me sleep-wise is getting ruined by my collegiate activities.
Nice man, a lot of people seem to forget small things to ascending and forget to appreciate life

Idk maybe it’s just because I got home from a field trip with friends and talking to girls and shit has made me feel more appreciative of life itself and just living instead of thinking about surgeries that I’ll probably never get 🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: no clue
Nice man, a lot of people seem to forget small things to ascending and forget to appreciate life

Idk maybe it’s just because I got home from a field trip with friends and talking to girls and shit has made me feel more appreciative of life itself and just living instead of thinking about surgeries that I’ll probably never get 🤷🏽‍♂️
In my opinion, surgeries aren't worth it and in some cases can end up going horribly wrong. It's a waste of money and I prefer to naturally looksmax. The idea of looksmaxxing is indeed as you said, do not spend to much time on it but not too little. It is important to still take joy in the good things in life and also still give a little time to looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
In my opinion, surgeries aren't worth it and in some cases can end up going horribly wrong. It's a waste of money and I prefer to naturally looksmax. The idea of looksmaxxing is indeed as you said, do not spend to much time on it but not too little. It is important to still take joy in the good things in life and also still give a little time to looksmaxxing.
No softmaxxing for my big ass ugly nose. When I morph my photos to slim nose I always look way better. Also my jaw is assymetrical how leanmaxxing is supposed to fix that? All famous and rich ppl ascend with surgery unless you're ugly like Kylie Jenner.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Lebron_James
Get It Good Times GIF by The Brummies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James