38041D75-669C-4D37-BA5C-27FF87538970.png
    486.3 KB · Views: 70
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 2733
it's average, you're just a twink. belongs in the ratings section

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
it's average, you're just a twink. belongs in the ratings section

A little below average. Your shoulder to waist ratio is nothing special, and your wrists and ankles are small.

A little below average.
yeah, as in average-range, not strictly 50th percentile. absolutely normal base for looking aesthetic enough given okayish muscle bellies.

yeah, as in average-range, not strictly 50th percentile. absolutely normal base for looking aesthetic enough given okayish muscle bellies.

I would give it a 4/10. He’s tall, but his shoulder width doesn’t reflect that. His ankles and wrists are small, which will limit how much weight he can add to his frame, regardless of muscle bellies.

which will limit how much weight he can add to his frame

which is not a hindrance when it comes to aesthetics, where it's all about proportions. 45th percentile clavicle on a 1st percentile pelvis is going to look more impressive than 75th percentile clavicle on a 50th percentile pelvis. if he wants to go into powerlifting or strongman, sure, his frame is not big enough.

I assume your boyfriend is taking the picture
4F3457AC 3336 45BF 85FC 7B49658160D7

Also wrong section you faggot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5385
which is not a hindrance when it comes to aesthetics, where it's all about proportions. 45th percentile clavicle on a 1st percentile pelvis is going to look more impressive than 75th percentile clavicle on a 50th percentile pelvis. if he wants to go into powerlifting or strongman, sure, his frame is not big enough.
If he puts on muscle he’ll look good shirtless. Clothed he’ll just look like a normal tall guy, maybe a bit lanky.

How to know if you are above average?

I already knew you will be naked lmao

Possible to ascend in a major way via roids.