good enough, its not the problem lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, everythingisacope, pizza and 2 others
m8 you look like some guy i'd pay to clean my toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, Slob, Babyblackcarrot and 9 others
good enough, its not the problem lol
yeah ik ik my undereyes, I'm getting them filled soon. I did a morph and tear trough fillers ascend me hard from like 4-4.5psl to like 5

yeah ik ik my undereyes, I'm getting them filled soon. I did a morph and tear trough fillers ascend me hard from like 4-4.5psl to like 5
jfl at this delusion you need a phenotranplant to ever reach 5psl, you're like 3.5psl rn at best

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, UglyGod360, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
jfl at this delusion you need a phenotranplant to ever reach 5psl, you're like 3.5psl rn at best
m8 I've been rated in the 4-4.5psl range every time I post a rate thread, psl doesnt consider pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
m8 I've been rated in the 4-4.5psl range every time I post a rate thread, psl doesnt consider pheno
you aren't even average psl wise, literally 0 angularity, your skull looks peanut, your nose lacks definition, your coloring is low class, 0 dimorphism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9670
you aren't even average psl wise, literally 0 angularity, your skull looks peanut, your nose lacks definition, your coloring is low class, 0 dimorphism
Idk what you mean by 0 dimorphism. I have a very strong brow ridge plus good jaw

Also can you post an example of good angularity for me to see what you mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and pizza
Idk what you mean by 0 dimorphism. I have a very strong brow ridge plus good jaw View attachment 1139788

Also can you post an example of good angularity for me to see what you mean
you dont have a giga dimorphism but i can consider you a male,definitively you dont have 0 dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you should get lower eyelid retraction,orbital decompression maybe
I've looked into orbital decompression but I don't think it would help me, I'm gonna try fillers and if I like the results get a fat graft

I've looked into orbital decompression but I don't think it would help me, I'm gonna try fillers and if I like the results get a fat graft
after that I might get rhino and buccal fat removal and then I'll be done with looksmaxing I think

orbital decompression is a more permanent solution, I also realized that men generally have infraorbitals projected forward, not just fat

Fine but FWHR barely matters. If it was actually masculine (which is highly subjective) you wouldn't have as many fighters with thin faces (Conor Mcgregor, Charles Oliveira) it's not the entire picture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Fine but FWHR barely matters. If it was actually masculine (which is highly subjective) you wouldn't have as many fighters with thin faces (Conor Mcgregor, Charles Oliveira) it's not the entire picture
All those posts you made about fwhr:lul::lul::lul:

fwhr is bullshit, u must worry more to ur ipd, but even if you have low or high fwhr nothing will change girls still the same to you cause ipd is genes and girls are genes seeker
jfl I dont have a ruler in my house can someone measure it for me View attachment 1139758

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
fwhr is bullshit, u must worry more to ur ipd, but even if you have low or high fwhr nothing will change girls still the same to you cause ipd is genes and girls are genes seeker
is my IPD fucked or something?

so all fat endo are masculine?

is my IPD fucked or something?
its too low , just change ur skin color to white and u will attract maybe above average indian girls, u dont need to make effort or u will be doomed forever

jfl at thinking selfies don't distort your proportions

its too low , just change ur skin color to white and u will attract maybe above average indian girls, u dont need to make effort or u will be doomed forever
that might be a weirdly angled pic

is it still too low here

jfl at thinking selfies don't distort your proportions
yeah thats why I got my friend to take this picture from 6 feet away

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Download 7

fuck fighting success just carry a gun at legal age and shoot people who harass u first and law will forgive u

lol this entire forum is like that
yea it wasn't always like that, idk what's up these faggots think we're on 4chan, the goal is to get reviews and improve, not getting insulted

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6531
yea it wasn't always like that, idk what's up these faggots think we're on 4chan, the goal is to get reviews and improve, not getting insulted
are u that dumb? This site is a blackpill forum not redpill pseudo lie bullshit, if someone tells u the truth and u still believe to the lie u thinking, u probably a bluepill normie coper

are u that dumb? This site is a blackpill forum not redpill pseudo lie bullshit, if someone tells u the truth and u still believe to the lie u thinking, u probably a bluepill normie coper
i'm not, you can just say he's ugly or doesn't cut it, no need to go hay wire you fucking whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 1588
i'm not, you can just say he's ugly or doesn't cut it, no need to go hay wire you fucking whore
JFL i was brutally destroyed when i posted pictures of me at 20+%bf a year ago

muh "no need to go hay wire" fuck off i'm not being nice to anyone

his ipd isnt low , its his long midface which makes it seem low in proportion he needs to fix that

you dont have a giga dimorphism but i can consider you a male,definitively you dont have 0 dimorphism
Is giga dimorphism most attractive?

his ipd isnt low , its his long midface which makes it seem low in proportion he needs to fix that
You can't fix long midface with his face.

lol this entire forum is like that
Everyone talks shit and tries to put down others and what's funny is the biggest shit talkers are always the guys with no pictures of their faces.

Ur fwhr looks fine.

Honestly op you look good for south asian standards, but south Asians are racist and so are most people.

I reckon if you unironically had softer features for your pheno it would suit you more. Idk I just think that softer features would make you look less intimidating and nobody really wants to look intimidating for the Dravidian pheno, like sendhil is perfectly high class with the pheno. With good features and good harmony he doesn't have hunter eyes but he looks good

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and .👽.

Everyone talks shit and tries to put down others and what's funny is the biggest shit talkers are always the guys with no pictures of their faces.

Ur fwhr looks fine.

Honestly op you look good for south asian standards, but south Asians are racist and so are most people.

I reckon if you unironically had softer features for your pheno it would suit you more. Idk I just think that softer features would make you look less intimidating and nobody really wants to look intimidating for the Dravidian pheno, like sendhil is perfectly high class with the pheno. With good features and good harmony he doesn't have hunter eyes but he looks good
tbh , i made a morph of him with better eye area and chin , he looked good enough to be considered good looking and the morph was attainable

and tbh op is overall lucky as he has a good base and forward grown maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
1.85 ± 0.05

tbh , i made a morph of him with better eye area and chin , he looked good enough to be considered good looking and the morph was attainable

and tbh op is overall lucky as he has a good base and forward grown maxilla
Nearly every south asian ahas a weak chin tbh including me
Getting genioplasty for nearly every curry is a instant psl +1 point.

Eye area is pretty damn good on him it justs his eyes are too wide if they become smaller he will look much better and undereyes are bad too.

South Asians struggle with eyes and chin heaps.
He does have a good base

Nearly every south asian ahas a weak chin tbh including me
Getting genioplasty for nearly every curry is a instant psl +1 point.

Eye area is pretty damn good on him it justs his eyes are too wide if they become smaller he will look much better and undereyes are bad too.

South Asians struggle with eyes and chin heaps.
He does have a good base
yeah , chin implants and eyes are like 2 psl boost for curries cause they already have wide eyes , good cheekbones and robust face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

Ur fwhr looks fine.

Lol sea want white guy not indian looking