How's your Looksmaxxing journey going

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron

currently doing jawline exercises, taping my mouth, ice hooding, mewing and bonesmashing (all of these while LeanMaxxing)
what about you?

Attachments

• IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1590.jpg
    IMG_1590.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself and normie_joe
Watching a thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1720699172.mov
    8.3 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1720699172.mov
    8.3 MB
upload ur picture and lets competete:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
nah bro, just after i do my mewing :lul:, jawline exercises :bluepill: tape my mouth :feelswhy: and smash my face :) (lol) just after that i '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''looksmaxxed'''''''''''''''''''''

• +1
Reactions: gustn
''''looksmaxxer_based""" oh gosh
I DONT GET it why u think that none of those work? then why our parents were more handsome than us? they breathed from nose because food were harder to chew, to tongue was pressured on the roof all the time. cause them to breath from nose

• +1
Reactions: gustn
I DONT GET it why u think that none of those work? then why our parents were more handsome than us? they breathed from nose because food were harder to chew, to tongue was pressured on the roof all the time. cause them to breath from nose
sorry looksmaxxer_based :bluepill:, i didnt notice that wAS high level looksmaxxing (typing while i smash with a hammer, mewing :feelswhy: and doing jawline exercises sorry.

men's maxxing said people who live in cold places have hunter eyes. that's the theory
ice kills fat cells, and replaces it with brown fat (in the eyes supposedly) so you're basically fucking yourself in the long run to get temporary fat

sorry looksmaxxer_based :bluepill:, i didnt notice that wAS high level looksmaxxing (typing while i smash with a hammer, mewing :feelswhy: and doing jawline exercises sorry.
i was uglier 1 month ago, check my old postings

ice kills fat cells, and replaces it with brown fat (in the eyes supposedly) so you're basically fucking yourself in the long run to get temporary fat
what can i do then? like alternative

i was uglier 1 month ago, check my old postings
wow, so i think the JAWLINE EXERCISES, mewing (in one month) bonesmashing (in one month) and sleeping with a tape really worked huh? from LTN to LTN, u r really a looks maxxer based (corny asf)

• JFL
Reactions: cr1ticalmoist
wow, so i think the JAWLINE EXERCISES, mewing (in one month) bonesmashing (in one month) and sleeping with a tape really worked huh? from LTN to LTN, u r really a looks maxxer based (corny asf)
i will be htn when i will be 75kg. now I'm 181-2 cm tall and 95kg. u can already see I have big potential. and if I'm ltn why don't u compare to me?

surgery is the only way to really improve eye area, you could try volufiline though
thanks. only hard maxxing im gonna do is nose surgery and brackets for teeth. nothing else. nose because it was broken when I fought in street

that was insane, hope u joking and u r not that dumb loool thought u were a looksmaxxer based. big potential where bro :lul::lul::lul:
men's maxxing said people who live in cold places have hunter eyes. that's the theory

just dont forget the jawline exercise and ice to get hunter eyes:bluepill:

no problem; ye rhino is a good idea and make sure to lose BF%
yes im on aggresie mini-cut. playing footbal + lifting weights + eating 900 calories in a day only

How am i bluePilled? i believe that only looks matter and nothing else. if u have genetic potential u may aswell looksmax.
bro, look at the link u sent,

"Get an attractive Jaw area, NO BS Looksmaxxing GUIDE"​

plus, ''tape mouth'' ''bonesmash'' ''mewing'' ''icehooding'' to get hunter eyes and, in the final, the nick "looksmaxxer_based". Be honest, u genuinely dont notice how dumb u are? be honest: do u think this crap is somehow close to the real black pill/looksmaxxing community? u have one of the most valuable in-depth knowledge about looks, which is this forum, and all u have is ''mewing'', smashing your face, ice to destroy ur face, sleep with your mouth closed and jawline exercises (i still cant believe the jawline exercises part, how dumb one can be). this is insane, be honest bro

bro, look at the link u sent,

"Get an attractive Jaw area, NO BS Looksmaxxing GUIDE"​

plus, ''tape mouth'' ''bonesmash'' ''mewing'' ''icehooding'' to get hunter eyes and, in the final, the nick "looksmaxxer_based". Be honest, u genuinely dont notice how dumb u are? be honest: do u think this crap is somehow close to the real black pill/looksmaxxing community? u have one of the most valuable in-depth knowledge about looks, which is this forum, and all u have is ''mewing'', smashing your face, ice to destroy ur face, sleep with your mouth closed and jawline exercises (i still cant believe the jawline exercises part, how dumb one can be). this is insane, be honest bro
well upload picture and show me ur results by ur methods. lets see who moggs