Hozay

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
@Hozay I'm mirin your rotting skills and dopamine addiction.from greycel to mogger posts within a few weeks. What got you into blackpill? Tell me

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry, Warlow, Hozay and 2 others
mirin his rottin

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Isn't he Latino? That means he is naturally blackpilled alpha male

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Isn't he Latino? That means he is naturally blackpilled alpha male
We can't meet irl then or il be seen being decapitated on bestgore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Warlow, Hozay and 2 others
You:
Hyena

The guy she tells you not to worry about:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Deleted member 7125, Warlow and 3 others
. fucked up post 1sec

• +1
@Hozay ascended to forum chad in all but 2 weeks ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Baldingman1998 and Hozay
2869FAFE F8A1 4C4F 8E3B 77CF26A2619B

Last edited:
PicsArt 10 16 033450
He descended hard because of all the rotting...:feelscry:

• JFL
I'm full latino, both my parents were born in mexico i was born in washington state though. And how i got into the black pill, is i remember one day I was just on a random ass YouTube video spree, and I came across this video right here

And I thought to myself fuck, thats actually brutal and pretty true, but it didn't bother me because like most of you guys know I've had success with girls i cant even count how many times i've been complimented by random ppl, and seeing a video like that made me realize that its all true because i've experienced it, but in a positive way, and i just like the looksmax/black pill culture because its entertaining to me and i get alot of laughs from being here (dont have a social circle irl except for 1 friend i hang out with like once a month because i met him in military school jfl), even tho i can't relate to most of you are in situations where it's over, i relate in other ways.

• Love it
I'm full latino, both my parents were born in mexico i was born in washington state though. And how i got into the black pill, is i remember one day I was just on a random ass YouTube video spree, and I came across this video right here

And I thought to myself fuck, thats actually brutal and pretty true, but it didn't bother me because like most of you guys know I've had success with girls i cant even count how many times i've been complimented by random ppl, and seeing a video like that made me realize that its all true because i've experienced it, but in a positive way, and i just like the looksmax/black pill culture because its entertaining to me and i get alot of laughs from being here (dont have a social circle irl except for 1 friend i hang out with like once a month because i met him in military school jfl), even tho i can't relate to most of you are in situations where it's over, i relate in other ways.

I actually got blackpilled from face and lms as well dude but unlike you I went into depression and accepted reality over time. Btw age? Slay count?
Psl? Height? Dick? Wrist? Pheno?

@Hozay no homo just for scientific purposes
Like 7 inch something, 5'10 and a half. idk my wrist size but it's small as fuck right now. Like i said, i'm ascending to Latino Chad once i gymmax.

• +1
Like 7 inch something, 5'10 and a half. idk my wrist size but it's small as fuck right now. Like i said, i'm ascending to Latino Chad once i gymmax.
Dick mogs me it's over

• JFL
Are you still in puberty or adult?

Are you still in puberty or adult?
21 i think its done tbh. Idk but my slay count, but i'll tell you this, if you guys are average looking, and you think being good looking will make you happy. You are dead wrong. Just remember that, you can say "easy for you say" all you want. Go ascend, get your surgeries, become a chad or chadlite. then after a while come back and tell me if you're happy. Because I guarentee u, you wont be after a while when you realize it's not all that.

• +1
21 i think its done tbh. Idk but my slay count, but i'll tell you this, if you guys are average looking, and you think being good looking will make you happy. You are dead wrong. Just remember that, you can say "easy for you say" all you want. Go ascend, get your surgeries, become a chad or chadlite. then after a while come back and tell me if you're happy. Because I guarentee u, you wont be after a while when you realize it's not all that.
Stop lying every guy remembers slay count unless it's in the thousands. And yes looks aren't everything in life but they do matter

• +1
Stop lying every guy remembers salt count unless it's in the thousands. And yes looks aren't everything in life but they do matter
yeah they do you're right, but validation from other people won't keep you happy is what i mean, look at amnesia. he knows what i'm talking about. if you can't be in peace with your inner self, then its truly over.

• +1
yeah they do you're right, but validation from other people won't keep you happy is what i mean, look at amnesia. he knows what i'm talking about. if you can't be in peace with your inner self, then its truly over.
You calm to be Chad so what's the slay count? Mine is onex20

hi

• JFL
Fucking hozay ignoring my question 3 times. Either u fucked thousands or your a virgin

• JFL