hpow do i stop being such a fag

Fr0st

Fr0st

Bronze
im just sad all day i cant get out of bed anymore whenever i see a attractive guy i just get sad knowing im disfigured all i wanna do anymore is rope tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, i_love_roosters, silencio and 1 other person
im just sad all day i cant get out of bed anymore whenever i see a attractive guy i just get sad knowing im disfigured all i wanna do anymore is rope tbh

So?

Nigga just because I see Jeff Bezos don't mean I don't have to work.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Wageslave for surgeries at least first init, then if you’re still ugly ldar, sure me and you probably won’t become PSL gods from surgery but even being a low or mid htn is a good life, so get after it

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
Wageslave for surgeries at least first init, then if you’re still ugly ldar, sure me and you probably won’t become PSL gods from surgery but even being a low or mid htn is a good life, so get after it
i went into a store and a group of girls my age started giggling and pointing at me while whispering ever since then i legitmently cannot go outside i feel like im a circus act why was i born this way

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i went into a store and a group of girls my age started giggling and pointing at me while whispering ever since then i legitmently cannot go outside i feel like im a circus act why was i born this way
I’ve had worse in the past, one time I was going to the store and all the self checkouts lines were fucked for whatever reason that day so I had to go to the normal one yk with the conveyor belt and the bitch who scans it, it was this like 18 yr old htb blonde that was working their and she was turned around talking to her mate who was behind her, I’m sure you know the layout of these things, and I put my shit down and when she is done with her conversation she quickly turns her head around and as soon as she sees me she’s like “eww” but it was very fucking audible and so everyone in like a 5 meter radius heard it, idk if it was a Freudian slip or whatever the fuck but yeah, neither of us said a word after she scanned my shit and I left right away, I didn’t go back to that shop for another 7 months

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, iblamejews and silencio
I’ve had worse in the past, one time I was going to the store and all the self checkouts lines were fucked for whatever reason that day so I had to go to the normal one yk with the conveyor belt and the bitch who scans it, it was this like 18 yr old htb blonde that was working their and she was turned around talking to her mate who was behind her, I’m sure you know the layout of these things, and I put my shit down and when she is done with her conversation she quickly turns her head around and as soon as she sees me she’s like “eww” but it was very fucking audible and so everyone in like a 5 meter radius heard it, idk if it was a Freudian slip or whatever the fuck but yeah, neither of us said a word after she scanned my shit and I left right away, I didn’t go back to that shop for another 7 months
The fbi couldn't pull this outta me

• JFL
Reactions: Fr0st and <6PSLcel
damn bruh im sorry only thing we can really do is get smarter so atleast we can have one thing over chads but to be honest i cant even study efficiently anymore when i was bluepilled i could study with good effort for hours but now i struggle to find motivation knowing that it doesnt matter maybe if i really pray hard ill get up to mtn so i can live normally and not worry about girls calling the police on me lol

• +1
damn bruh im sorry only thing we can really do is get smarter so atleast we can have one thing over chads but to be honest i cant even study efficiently anymore when i was bluepilled i could study with good effort for hours but now i struggle to find motivation knowing that it doesnt matter maybe if i really pray hard ill get up to mtn so i can live normally and not worry about girls calling the police on me lol
Same, being blackpilled raped my grades to the ground, I’m gonna have to re do what I’m going online and pay to re do it cuz I fucked up that bad, I just can’t handle school and being a lonely guy with no friends and nobody to talk to

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
Same, being blackpilled raped my grades to the ground, I’m gonna have to re do what I’m going online and pay to re do it cuz I fucked up that bad, I just can’t handle school and being a lonely guy with no friends and nobody to talk to
i had to switch to online school so i feel u i got tired of being the center for everyone to laugh at id be sitting at lunch and girls would be making fun of me ive been a shut in for 4 years my voice has gotten weaker because i haven't talked in so long lmao i don't know what i did in my past life to deserve this but i must have been a war criminal in Japan or something because this is hell

• Hmm...
brutal, i would fuck her if i was you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and <6PSLcel