HQNP black women appreciation thread

You might not like some of them. It's my personal tastes that deviate a lot from those of PSL users, and some of them are skinny(you seem to be repulsed by stick girls) @Xangsane :

View attachment 1718369View attachment 1718370View attachment 1718372
2923831_2021-06-13_21-31-45_UTC_2.jpg
View attachment 1718382View attachment 1718383View attachment 1718407View attachment 1718384View attachment 1718386View attachment 1718410View attachment 1718388View attachment 1718409
2923842_241251642_543240266632977_1629767154112460521_n.jpg
View attachment 1718376View attachment 1718373View attachment 1718391View attachment 1718392View attachment 1718393View attachment 1718394View attachment 1718395View attachment 1718396View attachment 1718398View attachment 1718399View attachment 1718404
Some of them have good bodies (not skinny) and many are HQNP which fits my tastes. Agreed that I'm not a fan of the ultra-skinny bodies on some of them, e.g.:

This is more like it, body-wise:

Overall I love the women you posted. Underrated pheno of women here indeed (black HQNP)
In what way do our tastes deviate a lot from the typical PSL user?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Racky
God I love put together, intelligent black women. I forget that not all black women are ghetto retards
Ditto. There are plenty of African-origin HQNP intelligent black women that are very feminine and easy to get along with, and are fun to be around with.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Racky
Overall I love the women you posted. Underrated pheno of women here indeed (black HQNP)
In what way do our tastes deviate a lot from the typical PSL user
Well obviously most users here don’t like bw to begin with
i can’t speak for you but as far as I’m concerned it’s just that certain women I see users here worship just dont appeal to me, and some women who appeal to me they’d consider ugly. Like Margot Robbie, Doutzen Kroes, Bella Hadid, Swanepoel, etc… if I stop and analyze their features I can understand that they objectively have attractive features and I might appreciate that but they don’t intuitively appeal to me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well obviously most users here don’t like bw to begin with
i can’t speak for you but as far as I’m concerned it’s just that certain women I see users here worship just dont appeal to me, and some women who appeal to me they’d consider ugly. Like Margot Robbie, Doutzen Kroes, Bella Hadid, Swanepoel, etc… if I stop and analyze their features I can understand that they objectively have attractive features and I might appreciate that but they don’t intuitively appeal to me
It does seem that most users here are into typically white or white-passing, thin, modelesque women. I personally don't see the appeal nor do I personally find them attractive but if we're talking on a PSL scale they're obviously very high up there.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Some of them have good bodies (not skinny) and many are HQNP which fits my tastes. Agreed that I'm not a fan of the ultra-skinny bodies on some of them, e.g.:
View attachment 1718453View attachment 1718455

This is more like it, body-wise:
View attachment 1718457

In what way do our tastes deviate a lot from the typical PSL user?
Man of culture. Same here - I don’t like too skinny. I’ll take a healthy in between any day of week. They are usually very high E, and have wetter pussies. @whiteissuperior needs to take a leaf from your book. He’s into fragile looking women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteissuperior, enchanted_elixir, Racky and 1 other person
Man of culture. Same here - I don’t like too skinny. I’ll take a healthy in between any day of week. They are usually very high E, and have wetter pussies. @whiteissuperior needs to take a leaf from your book. He’s into fragile looking women.
People here think my preferences are weird or odd, but it is what it is. I've had these preferences ingrained into me since I was a teen boy, and during interactions with such girls back at uni I felt more connected to such types.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Keep posting mulatto women of clear recent mixed decent and then trying to say this is how black women look. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It's actually hilarious at the unawareness you retards have, you are literally posting mullatos who are the sons and daughters of literally different race parents. But go on and claim that lightskin curries "aren't real curries", when the last time someone from outside the south asian genepool pool mixed with them, was over 3,500 years ago when the indo aryans invaded/ migrated. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
u do realize almost no american blacks are 100% black? and they still consider those with high amounts of white genes black (lightskins)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and AscendingHero
Ideally I prefer some meat too. Especially if it adds to the ass. Even a bit fat can be ok if the fat distribution makes it go to the right places.
but I like skinny lanky girls as well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
They age very slowly and especially the ones from Africa can be smart, feminine and educated. The ones from the Caribbean are also pretty smart and fun to be around.
They also tend to have my preferred body type, plus I do like darker skin and fluffy hair. They're very easy people to get along with.
Dude go on TikTok, and voice your standards while looking sexy. Women will flood your DMs (and you can assess them)

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Dude go on TikTok, and voice your standards while looking sexy. Women will flood your DMs (and you can assess them)
I value having a quiet life and privacy

You are looking for a very specific type of woman, in fact so specific you might easily run out of time finding one. By blowing up on social media you could advertise yourself to many girls, increasing your chances of finding the one you are looking for
I just told him this without even knowing you made this reply beforehand. What a coincidence.

I value having a quiet life and privacy
Unless your father finds you a woman or geomaxx, you'll end up single for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
By blowing up on social media you could advertise yourself to many girls, increasing your chances of finding the one you are looking for
Tips on doing so?

I like most body types on women. You like whales :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
These girls are all like 1/4th black except like 2. They're more Latino tbh. Second, they're all pretty shit tier ngl
Bro all you have to do is make a TikTok saying your type is black girls and 100s of these women will slide into your DMs trust.

While we have to be 6’3 6 figures dimorphic Tyrone’s for a HTB of our own race
Can't Photoshop tiktok vids. Pretty cringe because realistically his photoshopped pics would land girls better than this. . He's just nervous of actually getting exposed when he sees them in person. I don't get it because he's not some weird narcissist either.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, fogdart and Xangsane
They age very slowly and especially the ones from Africa can be smart, feminine and educated. The ones from the Caribbean are also pretty smart and fun to be around.
They also tend to have my preferred body type, plus I do like darker skin and fluffy hair. They're very easy people to get along with.
nigga hasn't met african american women

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel