• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17217 and 6 others
autistic faggot, your tranny morphing fetish again

yeah, you must be having fun at the hospital you work for
I'm home now :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: shift started at 5:30 am for me

How do people bang Primate foids? Only NP women show interest in me
What made you vote NP?

It's so weird that here in the UK, lads prefer P, very strongly over NP.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What made you vote NP?

It's so weird that here in the UK, lads prefer P, very strongly over NP.
Primate women are very sexy and spark lust within me. But I’ll be honest, I’m both a bit intimidated and annoyed by them. I almost never have good experiences with them, they’re very rude and stupid and can barely hold conversations as well as entitled.

NP women are very nice and all the girls I’ve ever dated have been LQNP tbh, even HQNP girls are very nice to me and never speak to me in a condescending manner and can hold good conversations

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Primate women are very sexy and spark lust within me. But I’ll be honest, I’m both a bit intimidated and annoyed by them. I almost never have good experiences with them, they’re very rude and stupid and can barely hold conversations as well as entitled.

NP women are very nice and all the girls I’ve ever dated have been LQNP tbh, even HQNP girls are very nice to me and never speak to me in a condescending manner and can hold good conversations
From my experiences, P women tend to be pretty condescending. They also have inflated SMV due to the fact the Love Island look is preferred here, so they have a tendency to talk down to even HQNP men.

Do you think HQNP is a failo for foids in the UK because of this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
From my experiences, P women tend to be pretty condescending. They also have inflated SMV due to the fact the Love Island look is preferred here, so they have a tendency to talk down to even HQNP men.

Do you think HQNP is a failo for foids in the UK because of this?
I don't think it's a failio per say.

I'll be honest right, but most people in the UK are P. White british males are P pretty often and thus they are super attracted to the love island type look. Go elsewhere in the world and HQNP women fog, especially in Asian countries.

Have you seen my face (with perm)? Can you tell me if I look primate or not? I don't think I do. But yeah, I believe non-primates are attracted to non-primates and vice versa, it's just that most guys are primates here so NP women lose out a little - but there are plenty of NP guys out there to simp for NP girls

• +1
Tagging from the "who mogs for LTR appeal" thread:
@Tony @MadVisionary @Biggdink @johncruz12345 @qwertyqazqwerty @looksmaxxer234 @Yuya Moggershima @bwrauycnee @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Zeruel @Lihito @Johanjohan @Umbra @Bvnny. @Reckless Turtle @aBetterMii @noodlelover @LooksOrDeath @Korea @WhiteGoodman @Br0sk1 @5ft1 @Marsiere214 @john2 @Mewton

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Korea
I don't think it's a failio per say.

I'll be honest right, but most people in the UK are P. White british males are P pretty often and thus they are super attracted to the love island type look. Go elsewhere in the world and HQNP women fog, especially in Asian countries.

Have you seen my face (with perm)? Can you tell me if I look primate or not? I don't think I do. But yeah, I believe non-primates are attracted to non-primates and vice versa, it's just that most guys are primates here so NP women lose out a little - but there are plenty of NP guys out there to simp for NP girls
I guess this is exactly why my Chad friend lashed out at the HQNP foid (she blocked him) and went with a HQP foid instead (the HQNP foid fogs her though)

He follows a lot of Love Island-kinda looking Stacies on Insta, which is probably a giveaway of his preferences.

HQP women got far more attention than HQNP women at my uni when I was a student there. And they revelled in all that attention.

You look more NP than P.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Fogs
Images 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 2729 and Xangsane
This Depoot Morph looks so much like Bella Hadid lmao.
2793690 1647272010692
Bella fb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
I guess this is exactly why my Chad friend lashed out at the HQNP foid (she blocked him) and went with a HQP foid instead (the HQNP foid fogs her though)

He follows a lot of Love Island-kinda looking Stacies on Insta, which is probably a giveaway of his preferences.

HQP women got far more attention than HQNP women at my uni when I was a student there. And they revelled in all that attention.

You look more NP than P.
Yeah the further up you go in society, the more NP women are adored. But NP women will never get the same amount of insta clout as a P woman. The P women I know are pretty stupid and unironically some of the most racist people I've ever met. I really really really dislike HQP women, often they will say some shit like BLM or how they aren't racist. But trust me, they are so mean to NP curry men.

I remember a P woman at a house party asked me some shit like if I was going to get an arranged marriage (in order to like humiliate me in front of others) another P bitch called me Gandhi too. NP women are never insulting to me at all and never come at me with arrogance, and if they don't find me attractive they will subtly signal it or some shit and then go back to normal and talk to me

• WTF
Bruh wtf is this

9174158C 793C 446A B050 A91F672B287E

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, germanlooks, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I have absolutely no idea what either of those terms mean

• +1
I have absolutely no idea what either of those terms mean
HQP = high quality primal = Love Island look
HQNP = high quality non primal = upper-middle class/conservatively dressed look

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
2793697 1647272236931

This

• +1
Yeah the further up you go in society, the more NP women are adored. But NP women will never get the same amount of insta clout as a P woman. The P women I know are pretty stupid and unironically some of the most racist people I've ever met. I really really really dislike HQP women, often they will say some shit like BLM or how they aren't racist. But trust me, they are so mean to NP curry men.

I remember a P woman at a house party asked me some shit like if I was going to get an arranged marriage (in order to like humiliate me in front of others) another P bitch called me Gandhi too. NP women are never insulting to me at all and never come at me with arrogance, and if they don't find me attractive they will subtly signal it or some shit and then go back to normal and talk to me
I guess chavs/the working class generally prefer NP foids here. When I was at uni, it seems like HQNP foids were failoed hard.

HQP women from what I've notice, virtue signal a lot but are racist shits when it comes to their friendship circle and especially the guys they date/associate with.

Not a mog battle between two hot male models ?
Im not voting

• JFL
Not a mog battle between two hot male models ?
Im not voting
One of the HQNP foids is Elias de Poot but as a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
2793688 1647271931241
2793690 1647272010692

Nigga literally just morphed De Poot @germanlooks

Images   2022 03 14T220503375

OPs boundless autism never ceases to amaze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bwrauycnee, germanlooks and 1 other person