Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
White chad
Something similar to you
Accept ur white passinf blue eyed ahh
I just looked them up, almost all of them were fluffy hair, muscular but MTN faces

• Hmm...
I just looked them up, almost all of them were fluffy hair, muscular but MTN faces
These are chads IRL obv not barret level

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Xangsane
She is ugly asf and overrated imo.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Jagger
yeah but normie faces. MTN-HTN max
Who was her best looking bf?
I dont rmr them all i just briefly know she always had a new nigga and these bozo in the thread wilding and gullible af

The new one u showed me looks insane tbh appealmaxxed wasian

• +1
I dont rmr them all i just briefly know she always had a new nigga and these bozo in the thread wilding and gullible af
I wonder why she didn't score a legit PSL chad
The new one u showed me looks insane tbh appealmaxxed wasian
why is he appealmaxxed?

• +1
I wonder why she didn't score a legit PSL chad

why is he appealmaxxed?
She doesnt need to. An appealmaxxed influencer with status works for her besf

Exotic coloring, ideal hairstyle and color, green eyes, fashionmaxxed, good collagen and chadlite face. Maybe short cuz hes a gook but hes a prettyboy so it less deep

• +1
She doesnt need to. An appealmaxxed influencer with status works for her besf
So for these gigastacies they will pick fluffy hair over bones
Exotic coloring, ideal hairstyle and color, green eyes, fashionmaxxed, good collagen and chadlite face. Maybe short cuz hes a gook but hes a prettyboy so it less deep
I also noticed that a lot of younger women (below the age of 22) would choose a HTN prettyboy over a masc, maesthetic or even robust prettyboy chadlite or chad. Especially if he doesn't have a fluffy fringe. I wonder why.

Like I saw some maesthetic high appeal chadlite (looked like chris carmack) holding hands with a goth MTB with coloured hair and glasses the other day. And he looked NT

• +1

I also noticed that a lot of younger women (below the age of 22) would choose a HTN prettyboy over a masc, maesthetic or even robust prettyboy chadlite or chad. Especially if he doesn't have a fluffy fringe. I wonder why.

Like I saw some maesthetic high appeal chadlite (looked like chris carmack) holding hands with a goth MTB with coloured hair and glasses the other day. And he looked NT
Ive been saying this forever tbh. Only low class girls or traditional ones will want ogres like me

• +1

she’s not giga Stacy for fucks sake

• Hmm...
she’s not giga Stacy for fucks sake
she is.
Ive been saying this forever tbh. Only low class girls or traditional ones will want ogres like me
Not ogre, even maesthetic and even robust prettyboy (if they don't have a fluffy haircut) would get glossed over for someone with fluffy hair and a prettyboy pheno for those lot.

• +1
she is.

Not ogre, even maesthetic and even robust prettyboy (if they don't have a fluffy haircut) would get glossed over for someone with fluffy hair and a prettyboy pheno for those lot.
Fuck over for my pheno if i was white maybe i could have had a shot

• +1
she is.

IMG 1352
Stacylite at her best

Fuck over for my pheno if i was white maybe i could have had a shot
not about white, but they seem to want fluffy hair guys,
Is it about status??

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and try2beme