HQNP women dont exist

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, albe.ORG and Latinolooksmaxxer
Just likr my ex gf, i fucked her 100+ times she got bored and started fucking multiple men when we broke up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and Latinolooksmaxxer
They‘re Unicorns of course.

HQNP is slang for white JB

which is already a slang lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, AlexAP and ConfusedBolivian
CB9489B9 BBC9 4BCB A4CE 691C5BEEE807

They‘re Unicorns of course.
Fucked my ex in hotels, motel, in forest, in a oublic bathroom, in my grandmas house, and then she said "you know what, i am done with you we already fucked enough i want another experiences tee hee bye"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and LancasteR
Havent heard abt HQNP women ina while bump

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Fake video for views

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Looks like a whore she doesn’t have the HQNP pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and ConfusedBolivian
The excessive makeup + nose ring especially a nose or septum ring u can’t be a Hqnp. It doesn’t work she has the straight white prostitute 500 bodies pheno

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and ConfusedBolivian
The excessive makeup + nose ring especially a nose or septum ring u can’t be a Hqnp. It doesn’t work she has the straight white prostitute 500 bodies pheno
Just like my ex with her nipple pircings, lol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Any girl that goes to uni or is social will be partying a lot when young and hooking up with multiple guys etc. women don’t need to rely on men anymore due to equal pay and no slut shaming etc.

Also, birth control is a big one under rated here. Before BC women couldn’t fuck hot guys as they know they’d be left single mums and it was too risky so went for a guy that was beta for safety.

So now they can go out, fuck hot guys, not having to worry about pregnancy, not have to worry about slut shaming etc. no young woman is ltr worthy tbh especially if in uni. They all just party get fucked from the club, from social media or tinder/hinge.

Monogamy is quickly becoming a thing of the past

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Any girl that goes to uni or is social will be partying a lot when young and hooking up with multiple guys etc. women don’t need to rely on men anymore due to equal pay and no slut shaming etc.

Also, birth control is a big one under rated here. Before BC women couldn’t fuck hot guys as they know they’d be left single mums and it was too risky so went for a guy that was beta for safety.

So now they can go out, fuck hot guys, not having to worry about pregnancy, not have to worry about slut shaming etc. no young woman is ltr worthy tbh especially if in uni. They all just party get fucked from the club, from social media or tinder/hinge.

Monogamy is quickly becoming a thing of the past
Sad truth

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico