Muh virgin girls dont exist

In that case, you'd just be a hypocrite. You should go for someone with a bodycount in your range. A marriage's stability is only truly affected if the bodycount of the woman or man is high.
So am I committing a sin by going on multiple dates (without having sex), until I find a virgin girl?

What if I only fucked prostitutes due to being introverted and wealthy, but was seeking a 6+/10 woman, and thought if she wasn’t virgin she would compare me to her past partners?

Do u think women compare men to past partners?

So am I committing a sin by going on multiple dates (without having sex), until I find a virgin girl?

What if I only fucked prostitutes due to being introverted and wealthy, but was seeking a 6+/10 woman, and thought if she wasn’t virgin she would compare me to her past partners?

Do u think women compare men to past partners?
You are committing a sin by seeking out a woman who's not a degenerate while you were a degenerate yourself at one point. And they are equally committing a sin if they know about your past and don't care. (This is from an Islamic P.O.V.)

You will always get compared, not just to past partners before but also family members, she will compare you to every male figure that she knows of. You're not getting past that. It's not always sexual, of course -- but personality-wise, too.

Anyway, I am off to bed now.

You are committing a sin by seeking out a woman who's not a degenerate while you were a degenerate yourself at one point.
Where in the Quran does it state this.
And they are equally committing a sin if they know about your past and don't care. (This is from an Islamic P.O.V.)
😳 where is this stated?
You will always get compared, not just to past partners before but also family members, she will compare you to every male figure that she knows of. You're not getting past that. It's not always sexual, of course -- but personality-wise, too.

Anyway, I am off to bed now.
Being compared personality wise to a brother is way different than sexually to a man who fucked her.

Where in the Quran does it state this.

😳 where is this stated?
Quran 24:26

Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.
Being compared personality wise to a brother is way different than sexually to a man who fucked her.
Yes, but comparisons will always happen - you can’t escape it. Perhaps she will scold you for not being more like a family figure and hold it against you. Women do tend to compare partners to their fathers.

Quran 24:26

Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.
Well, the Quran indeed says just that. I’ll give you that. Im Christian though and it doesn’t have a verse like that. It does speak against fornication though.

Well, the Quran indeed says just that. I’ll give you that. Im Christian though and it doesn’t have a verse like that. It does speak against fornication though.
Yes, precisely. However, the Islamic community is doomed. The women are being told by so-called “scholars” that they must never admit to their past degeneracy, and instead should trick men, so they LARP as righteous, pious women. And they end up marrying dudes who studied and worked their entire lives and couldn’t get pre-marital sex or just avoided it. So in today’s world, impure women are going with pure men and pure women are going with impure men, as they want chaddams and they are in my experiences always degenerate. These people are going against the Qur’an directly and yet they have no idea. Just lol at the state of muzzies. I recall there was a so-called sheikh, whom I refer to as the simp sheikh, who had a woman ask him online what she should do as she cheated on her husband one time and she really regrets it and if she should tell him or not. Simp sheikh said she should simply keep it to herself. Because if she tells him, then he may divorce her. Just fucking LOL.

Gengar
check4.svg

unattractive​

Staff
JoinedOct 25, 2018Posts104,790Reputation134,417
Yes, precisely. However, the Islamic community is doomed. The women are being told by so-called “scholars” that they must never admit to their past degeneracy, and instead should trick men, so they LARP as righteous, pious women. And they end up marrying dudes who studied and worked their entire lives and couldn’t get pre-marital sex or just avoided it. So in today’s world, impure women are going with pure men and pure women are going with impure men, as they want chaddams and they are in my experiences always degenerate. These people are going against the Qur’an directly and yet they have no idea. Just lol at the state of muzzies. I recall there was a so-called sheikh, whom I refer to as the simp sheikh, who had a woman ask him online what she should do as she cheated on her husband one time and she really regrets it and if she should tell him or not. Simp sheikh said she should simply keep it to herself. Because if she tells him, then he may divorce her. Just fucking LOL.

+1 Reply