HQNPmaxxing Guide: Chad Addiction & How To Scout for HQNP Women.

AAsu

AAre you suggesting we ask these questions on a date lol? :

• Are you sick and tired of men just using you for sex?
  • Don't you hate it when men fuckzone you?
  • How bad is the fuckzone?
  • Do you agree that men don't commit nowadays?
  • Is getting past the talking stage a major struggle for you?
  • Is being used as a sex toy by men a reoccurring problem for you?
???

I swear I see the racepill being defied too many times in real life and on TikTok sometimes to believe it fully. This is why I believe phenotype + attractive > race.
race is nothing more than final nail in the coffin if you are already subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607
AAsu

AAre you suggesting we ask these questions on a date lol? :

• Are you sick and tired of men just using you for sex?
  • Don't you hate it when men fuckzone you?
  • How bad is the fuckzone?
  • Do you agree that men don't commit nowadays?
  • Is getting past the talking stage a major struggle for you?
  • Is being used as a sex toy by men a reoccurring problem for you?
If you want to, yes but asking these questions whenever will get you your answers, women won't be expecting it. Preferably over text.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
Hmmm. The foid I was referring to was giga hqnp and put off relationships and dating until she was about 23, she told me she deliberately did this
Yeah as I stated, women who hold their virginity are waiting to cash out on their Chad/Chadlite prize

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sigmamale, Chadeep and 1 other person
I have a girl whose in a relationship with a another woman saying she wants to get to know me jfl

She's probs been pumped and dumped hasn't she and given up on men for now most likely right?

She hsaid she had another partner at 19 but didn't specify if boy or girl, everytime she mentions her sister she says her sister bf not 'partner'- so she could be lesbian wanting to try some more dick?
Who knows

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah as I stated, women who hold their virginity are waiting to cash out on their Chad/Chadlite prize
This is a very common tactic of ethnic women, especially South Asian, MENA and now increasingly Nigerian women, here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Johanjohan
I've come across only 1 (one) HQNP girl, and she was everything. she literally rejected me only because I'm not a chad. she really tried to love me, and praised my personality but eventually dumped me.

tom hiddleston film GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, KING REIDYZ, AscendingHero and 5 others
Helicopter parenting and threatening and they abide by it. Plus the Sussex women are racists towards non whites.
How? When they literally look like White Shaniquas :lul::lul::lul: Hard to believe really

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How? When they literally look like White Shaniquas :lul::lul::lul: Hard to believe really
I'm from the South East of England (home counties) and these women are undeniably racist towards anyone who isn't white.

If you want to, yes but asking these questions whenever will get you your answers, women won't be expecting it. Preferably over text.
I feel like most girls would be offended no? Like oh you think I do these things...

I guess you can ask it in a more playful manner though

I probably met 4 women who were like this at uni (all ethnic)
I live in the United States so I don't know how applicable and relatable this is due to demographics.

• +1
I feel like most girls would be offended no? Like oh you think I do these things...

I guess you can ask it in a more playful manner though
All that matters is to ask a question that assesses pumping and dumping behavior

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
To these though girls could just lie to you?

I live in the United States so I don't know how applicable and relatable this is due to demographics.
In the US this seems to be common with Jewish, MENA and some Asian women

I'm from the South East of England (home counties) and these women are undeniably racist towards anyone who isn't white.
My bad, I'm confusing Sussex with Essex

• +1
To these though girls could just lie to you?
Women wouldn't know you're assessing them, therefore they wouldn't lie to you, especially if you're attractive

• +1
I've come across only 1 (one) HQNP girl, and she was everything. she literally rejected me only because I'm not a chad. she really tried to love me, and praised my personality but eventually dumped me.

tom hiddleston film GIF
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What is even

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and randomvanish

tom hiddleston film GIF
Have you looksmaxxed and if so, would she reject you now still?

This is a very common tactic of ethnic women, especially South Asian, MENA and now increasingly Nigerian women, here.
Why do you think this is happening?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Why do you think this is happening?
They're using education, femininity and chastity to get high-quality non primal attractive men. Extremely common tactic with brown women (so they don't get shamed by male family members) and now increasingly more common with black Nigerian women. I knew one black Nigerian foid (very tall, athletic build) who was EXACTLY like this at uni too.

They're using education, femininity and chastity to get high-quality non primal attractive men. Extremely common tactic with brown women (so they don't get shamed by male family members) and now increasingly more common with black Nigerian women. I knew one black Nigerian foid (very tall, athletic build) who was EXACTLY like this at uni too.
Do you think the same applies with women in the USA?

• +1
Extremely rare, and I'd say hqnp women in the west are mostly mixed or ethnic.
I'd also argue mulatto women are more primitive than hqnp too

East Asians mixed are most hqnp, followed my Arabs currys etc etc

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
🤔 Why do women literally give their bodies to Chad's? I don't understand tbh. They think having sex can cause attachment like it does for non brain-dead woman

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane

They are sadly yes. I do find that hapas and northeastern noodles are very hqnp like the Scottish foid I knew. Asians are by far the most hqnp

• +1

Where though, US, UK?

🤔 Why do women literally give their bodies to Chad's? I don't understand tbh. They think having sex can cause attachment like it does for non brain-dead woman
Too much dopamine and oxytocin to be thinking at such a level. Their prefrontal cortex diminishes in activity when presented with a Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and AscendingHero
every pretty "shy" girl i've come across or heard of had her vagina torn open in her 15-16s
dont believe foid lies, they are much better at frauding than we will ever be

• +1
Reactions: robtical, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 19607
They are sadly yes. I do find that hapas and northeastern noodles are very hqnp like the Scottish foid I knew. Asians are by far the most hqnp
Unless they're in California. Then it's JBW or anything that isn't Asias/Indian mode for half of them. I wouldn't know though since I don't live there haha. Who knows.

• +1
every pretty "shy" girl i've come across or heard of had her vagina torn open in her 15-16s
dont believe foid lies, they are much better at frauding than we will ever be
It's only ok to lose it young like that for LTRs, if she's hooking up at that age.......

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Women wouldn't know you're assessing them, therefore they wouldn't lie to you, especially if you're attractive
Ideal before asking these question imo, is to pretend beforehand being really open about women sexual past, telling « i have slept with a lot of women so it would be hypocritical of me to judge »,and don’t mind high body at all.
To be sure to a 100% she don’t lie,
Then dump her:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sigmamale, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Ideal before asking these question imo, is to pretend beforehand being really open about women sexual past, telling « i have slept with a lot of women so it would be hypocritical of me to judge »,and don’t mind high body at all.
Yes that would be the way to get her to open up tbh

You’re coping abt age

There are whores in high school and it’s not like any girl after freshman year of high school immediately become a prostitute :feelskek: It gets harder as you get older but it doesn’t mean you’re safe if you are young or anything

And it’s not enough to just go off looks alone I knew a ton of women that looked non prim at first glance but later found out they were whores through their personality or instagram

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
You’re coping abt age

There are whores in high school and it’s not like any girl after freshman year of high school immediately become a prostitute :feelskek: It gets harder as you get older but it doesn’t mean you’re safe if you are young or anything

And it’s not enough to just go off looks alone I knew a ton of women that looked non prim at first glance but later found out they were whores through their personality or instagram
99.9% of women in high school and middle school aren't whores.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero