Hrithik Roshan vs his American lookalike - Bradley Cooper

So not even in southern europe :feelshaha:
uk is in europe

Idc

i can send his photo to a bunch of girls right now, i guarantee none would guess hes curry or ethnic

this is what girls think is curry here

not this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Post pic of white passing Turk. Neil looks white to me
/attachments/20059812-jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx-jpg.1196939/?hash=ddec77d6686bf54a3ff892a33cb03d75
1310812 Mustafa Kemal Pasa

Bro
Turks look like germanics compared to indians

Neil is white but not European/Europid

Attachments

• 20059812.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
    20059812.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I live in france
Bottom guy would look MENA
Tyson Ballou is also a dark featured white guy and has similar narrow features like Hrithik and has dark brown eyes
Now call Ballou a larper trying to pass as a white🤦🏻‍♂️

• JFL
Tyson Ballou is also a dark featured white guy and has similar narrow features like Hrithik and has dark brown eyes
Now call Ballou a larper trying to pass as a white🤦🏻‍♂️
Ballou is europid
Not neil

/attachments/20059812-jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx-jpg.1196939/?hash=ddec77d6686bf54a3ff892a33cb03d75View attachment 1196940
Bro
Turks look like germanics compared to indians

Neil is white but not European/Europid
Wdym by white and Europid. Why such distinction

• +1
He is italian and old faggot
And he look european
So does Hrithik! -
A05C3045 7EDF 44B6 9CF7 D1C3789049E7

If this guy with a nose like that is European looking then so is Hrithik -
989F3BD8 95B2 44F2 BA38 385AF601628C

• JFL
Wdym by white and Europid. Why such distinction
Bruh he is mixing brown sugar with finasteride
Out of his mind, no point in arguing with a coping delusionalcel

@DevNFS5 @PrestonYnot @Maesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13928
Looking like
Not what he is

Anyway
:feelshaha::feelshaha:Why you guys try to be southern euro so much
Nigger nobody said he is southern european, they said he looks like it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
But He doesnt
I live in south eastern france and he would be alien here
You cope even after showing proof
Seems like you overdosed brown sugar and mixed it with finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 10987
Facially it's a tie, but overall looks Roshan mogs, talent and status cooper mogs

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
Facially it's a tie, but overall looks Roshan mogs, talent and status cooper mogs
Status agreed, talent isn’t pretty much tied too

Status agreed, talent isn’t pretty much tied too
Hrithik has dancing and bodybuilding, cooper has acting, singing, producing, ESG, all that shit. Even if they are tied in true talent, I guess Cooper's tablet is better perceived, hence status Nips it.

He look white but not european at all faggot
You didnt put a foot in Europe in your entire life
This
Even very light skin Indian/pakis look south Asian , but tanned real meds look european

skin color =/= race

Indians on this forum like to cope

Hrithik has dancing and bodybuilding, cooper has acting, singing, producing, ESG, all that shit. Even if they are tied in true talent, I guess Cooper's tablet is better perceived, hence status Nips it.
Hrithik has acting, producing and singing(he sang in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara pretty decently). And you are living under a rock if you think Hrithik can’t act as well as Cooper, starting from Koi Miil Gaya, then going to Lakshya, Jodhaa Akbar, Guzarish, Kites, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Mohenjo Daro, Kaabil and Super 30, in all of these films Hrithik has acted phenomenally

This
Even very light skin Indian/pakis look south Asian , but tanned real meds look european

skin color =/= race

Indians on this forum like to cope
Hrithik’s skull, ratios, individual features, red skin undertones, frame etc. all indicate that he looks European. It is only the whitecels on this forum who like to cope cause it blows their mind about how a full Indian looks European -
5C09FE37 D3A4 49EE BF4D FB937BF020E8
A1D359B1 F9B5 47F2 A836 21FA363EAFAF
3347C526 DD03 463E 8CD1 388B1633B129
522C58A7 9D34 4650 9815 AF532D5A1B80

Even Michelle Morrone and Mariano Di Vaio look more Ethnic compared to Hrithik -
B8D9569D 6824 420B 9BD3 DA728A33CF47
06C436BC BD8A 4192 B14C BC785A8C360E

Hrithik’s skull, ratios, individual features, red skin undertones, frame etc. all indicate that he looks European. It is only the whitecels on this forum who like to cope cause it blows their mind about how a full Indian looks European -
View attachment 1208285View attachment 1208287View attachment 1208288View attachment 1208289
Even Michelle Morrone and Mariano Di Vaio look more Ethnic compared to Hrithik -
View attachment 1208299View attachment 1208300
The two bottom guys look way more european lol
Have you been in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and muhammaddeen233
Hrithik has acting, producing and singing(he sang in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara pretty decently). And you are living under a rock if you think Hrithik can’t act as well as Cooper, starting from Koi Miil Gaya, then going to Lakshya, Jodhaa Akbar, Guzarish, Kites, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Mohenjo Daro, Kaabil and Super 30, in all of these films Hrithik has acted phenomenally
Agree Hrithik is a good actor, but not in same league as Cooper.on singing I didn't know he sang, but was it as good as Cooper?

Producing - I don't think producing in Bollywood is legit, it's prob More a way for him to defer more taxes hahaha.

But yeah I do agree Hrithik is way more talented than any other curry, as generally curries and rice's are the least talented people ever to exist

• JFL
View attachment 1208285View attachment 1208287View attachment 1208288View attachment 1208289
View attachment 1208299View attachment 1208300
I think u just need to adjust for the 'curry' concept which people can't understand due to representation. They don't get that they are calling a race of people based on a social/cultural identity rather than an ethnic one.

Bollywood, and certainly old Bollywood (kapoors, khannas, roshans), is all dominated by Hindkowans, that is people from southern Afghanistan, eastern Iran, and Punjab, who in terms of ethnic make up are pretty much Aryans, so they have those features, mainly nose, eyes, frame, zygos. These people represent only about 2% of the population of the subcontinent, so the natural bias is to pull them in with the other 98%.

Roshan looks exactly like these people, just a bit more exotic from having a Bengali (part mongoloid) mother, and he does NOT look white. No 'curry' from mazar-e-sharif to Chittagong to Chennai looks white, and curry copers need to get that into their head. Even Neil Nitin Mukesh does not look white (I can't even tell what he is), yet there are many Hindkowans who mog white guys to hell. Walk around Chandigarh, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar and u will see

I think u just need to adjust for the 'curry' concept which people can't understand due to representation. They don't get that they are calling a race of people based on a social/cultural identity rather than an ethnic one.

Bollywood, and certainly old Bollywood (kapoors, khannas, roshans), is all dominated by Hindkowans, that is people from southern Afghanistan, eastern Iran, and Punjab, who in terms of ethnic make up are pretty much Aryans, so they have those features, mainly nose, eyes, frame, zygos. These people represent only about 2% of the population of the subcontinent, so the natural bias is to pull them in with the other 98%.

Roshan looks exactly like these people, just a bit more exotic from having a Bengali (part mongoloid) mother, and he does NOT look white. No 'curry' from mazar-e-sharif to Chittagong to Chennai looks white, and curry copers need to get that into their head. Even Neil Nitin Mukesh does not look white (I can't even tell what he is), yet there are many Hindkowans who mog white guys to hell. Walk around Chandigarh, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar and u will see

E7D939E4 D1AD 45BD 98DC 903C9E9DC177

View attachment 1209565
Just proving what I said, people don't understand the concept of countries, and even races, not being monoethnic, and the main reason for that is most empires, or even people's, haven't spanned a lot of latitudes, because it is much easier to span longitudes than latitudes - imagine if a Viking tried to rule turkey, he'd die if heat exhaustion and give up, same if an ottoman tried to conquer Oslo.

Curryland is very unique (Africa has same but it's too much a shithole for people to care, and so does Latam but that's more about the extent to which migrant blood mixed with natives) in that it actually has people from all 3 ethnic groups. Obviously when this happens normies are gonna think Indian = the guy in my local 7eleven or the creepy tech guy shaking his head on the subway taking pictures of me on his phone, so when they see a a Roshan, or even look at any golden age Bollywood actors, will be same reaction.

If u want to get a real representation of what a nation's people look like, after status and soft looksmaxxing, just see their main sports team, like cricket for India, football for France, and that will be a good bet (though about 6 years ago France team was only BBC except the keeper :lul:)

Just proving what I said, people don't understand the concept of countries, and even races, not being monoethnic, and the main reason for that is most empires, or even people's, haven't spanned a lot of latitudes, because it is much easier to span longitudes than latitudes - imagine if a Viking tried to rule turkey, he'd die if heat exhaustion and give up, same if an ottoman tried to conquer Oslo.

Curryland is very unique (Africa has same but it's too much a shithole for people to care, and so does Latam but that's more about the extent to which migrant blood mixed with natives) in that it actually has people from all 3 ethnic groups. Obviously when this happens normies are gonna think Indian = the guy in my local 7eleven or the creepy tech guy shaking his head on the subway taking pictures of me on his phone, so when they see a a Roshan, or even look at any golden age Bollywood actors, will be same reaction.

If u want to get a real representation of what a nation's people look like, after status and soft looksmaxxing, just see their main sports team, like cricket for India, football for France, and that will be a good bet (though about 6 years ago France team was only BBC except the keeper :lul:)
You straight away go to the genetic makeup of Hrithik, okay agreed he is Indo Nordic or whatever. But if nobody knew him and he was just some 6 foot tall gymmaxxed jock passing by in Italy or Spain, wouldn’t anyone not consider him a local?, you go through each feature and just associate one feature for being Indian, Hrithik literally has all the features for passing as a Southern European, even white girls when asked about where Hrithik looks from, they all reply Italian, Spanish or Greek. Again reminding you, Hrithik’s genetic makeup isn’t being judged by those girls, it’s the way he looks

hrithik doesnt look white at all, i have curry friends irl with green eyes & red undertoned skin like him, but literally not even a single person would confused them for being european lol

(with that being said, i dont think ppl in the US would think mariano di vaio or michele morrone is european at first either)

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
hrithik doesnt look white at all, i have curry friends irl with green eyes & red undertoned skin like him, but literally not even a single person would confused them for being european lol

(with that being said, i dont think ppl in the US would think mariano di vaio or michele morrone is european at first either)
Firstly, show proof then I’ll believe you.
Secondly, it’s not just about undertones and eye color, it’s also about skull, individual features, ratios and frame. Hrithik will look Mediterranean based on all these

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

hrithik would be considered med to normies but to us he isn't because we study this shit that's really all. I don't he **LOOKS white** but he doesn't look curry either. He looks unique and racially ambiguous.

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and curryslayerordeath
Firstly, show proof then I’ll believe you.
Secondly, it’s not just about undertones and eye color, it’s also about skull, individual features, ratios and frame. Hrithik will look Mediterranean based on all these
1) why would i post my irl friends on this forum jfl
2) dont u live in india/have u ever even seen white ppl irl lol? the outlier tier darker sicilians & greeks would be considered non white at first glance irl too, so hrithik looking similar to that doesnt mean shit - he doesnt have white skin/coloring

hrithik would be considered med to normies but to us he isn't because we study this shit that's really all. I don't he **LOOKS white** but he doesn't look curry either. He looks unique and racially ambiguous.
racially ambiguous doesnt mean shit tho

a good chunk of hispanics, middle easterners, south asians, & central asians look 'racially ambiguous'; that term carries no weight

IRL Bradley Cooper mogs.

What will curries do when this guy age in 5 years
he's like the only example they can use out of 1 billion curries:feelswhy:

• JFL
You straight away go to the genetic makeup of Hrithik, okay agreed he is Indo Nordic or whatever. But if nobody knew him and he was just some 6 foot tall gymmaxxed jock passing by in Italy or Spain, wouldn’t anyone not consider him a local?, you go through each feature and just associate one feature for being Indian, Hrithik literally has all the features for passing as a Southern European, even white girls when asked about where Hrithik looks from, they all reply Italian, Spanish or Greek. Again reminding you, Hrithik’s genetic makeup isn’t being judged by those girls, it’s the way he looks
I know what you are saying, but I still don't agree he looks Italian, Greek, or Spanish.

I also am fairly light skin (similar to Hrithik) and have red undertones, and people often assume I am med, but that's because I am half Latin, and the point is the FEATURES Hrithik has a re different.

Yes if you told someone he was Greek or Sicilian or Lebanese or Argentinian then they would believe it, whereas they won't for someone like Ajay Devgan. That is different to looking Spanish or whatever. There are about 5%-10% of people in the med who look v ethnic like Hrithik and he passes for them, but typical meds don't look like that, just look at th football teams. Sure I'd say Raul (Spain striker) or Fernando Hierro are darker skinned than Hrithik, but u will always think of them As Spanish, or maybe Mexican, Hrithik u will always think first Pak or Iranian or Afghan

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What will curries do when this guy age in 5 years
he's like the only example they can use out of 1 billion curries:feelswhy:
Keep coping, meanwhile a random French actor at 80 -
7061E27D EBD1 4B1E A1A1 90E84397D7DE

Looks more like an Ethnic than Hrithik’s dad -
75E53E59 0B5E 4FBE B80F BF4A7D34D75D

It is so easy to troll coping whitecels on this forum:lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back