HTB took pictures of her on My Phone

u said shes talking to other dudes so yea she probably likes u since the signs are pointing to that, however she prob likes other guys too and is a whore who has a roster of men

men are allowed to have rosters of women, but women arent allowed to have rosters of men. dont take her seriously or catch feelings

also i can tell just from the fact she has a gap in her front teeth and weird face shape that shes not htb

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
I know. I tried to keep my lifts on most of the time in class. Whenever i have to play basketball during PE i took them off in the bathroom purposefully run around alot, slouch down and try not to stand too close to people so i dont get suspected. If anyone told me i look shorter i just tell them im slouching and find a way to run to the bathroom and put the lifts on
what is your life

u said shes talking to other dudes so yea she probably likes u since the signs are pointing to that, however she prob likes other guys too and is a whore who has a roster of men

men are allowed to have rosters of women, but women arent allowed to have rosters of men. dont take her seriously or catch feelings

also i can tell just from the fact she has a gap in her front teeth and weird face shape that shes not htb
@maximuslaid join me n alexbrown84 discord we'll coach u to be a great man and avoid whores like the one in ur post. we'll help u ascend.

please take wat i said seriously as it is reality. dont catch feelings for her shes clearly a hoe

• Love it
what is your life
I do all this stuff so i can get a gf. Im starting to think that frauding my height doesnt actually do anything. Sure i do get compliments from foids for my height sometimes. But they never actually like me, the only ones that are attracted to me are landwhales and ugly looking females.

@
maximuslaid
@maximuslaid join me n alexbrown84 discord we'll coach u to be a great man and avoid whores like the one in ur post. we'll help u ascend.
Thank you, tell me more in dm.
please take wat i said seriously as it is reality. dont catch feelings for her shes clearly a hoe
i stopped caring about her because i kept seeing her hanging around and flirting with tall attractive popular dudes in school. I think i can never get her

I do all this stuff so i can get a gf. Im starting to think that frauding my height doesnt actually do anything. Sure i do get compliments from foids for my height sometimes. But they never actually like me, the only ones that are attracted to me are landwhales and ugly looking females.
Woman are never really gonna throw themself at you. I could imagine frauding height as a novelty at the club where I won't see them again but for Ur actual life like damn dude

Today, this HTB who is the prettiest girl in my class, took my phone and take a total of 16 pictures and 3 videos of her while i was doing my homework next to her.
View attachment 2789003
Does this mean she is into me?

This is how i look like
View attachment 2789019
5’9 frauded to 6’0 MTN, HTN here in SEA.

And the whole time me and her were talking and laughing. We got the whole class looking at us and i was acting like this super NT guy. I feel like this was just another schizo episode but it wasnt. Though at the end of the class i kinda ran out of my energy to fraud my NTness and i started acting nonNT af and not talking as coherent as before and i can tell she got bored .(over for my autistic ass jfl)

This girl got like 10 dudes in her inbox talking to her. I even saw her walking with some dudes at the end of the class. And she has been doing this with me for a few days now.
Does this mean she likes me or she is just using me as a way to satisfy her thirst for attention and validation?
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it