• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, TechnoBoss and itzyaboyJJ
Leave her on open

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
grape time

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and AlbinoMaxxer
The foid from this thread, https://looksmax.org/threads/had-my-first-htb-cold-approach-me.1170457/#post-17368291
, tried to shit test me by leaving me on delivered for a couple hours, so i delete my snap, she replies back instantly asking why and chit. Going to try to slay her this weekend with addy and phen combined, hopefully i dont come off as a methhead
Don't overdo the drugs. It would be good to know what dosages work for you before you go for the slay. You don't wanna just take a random dose and hope it will work the way you want.

It's very hard to cum when you're taking phenibut btw.

• +1
grape time
She’s 18, leave me alone:feelswah:
Don't overdo the drugs. It would be good to know what dosages work for you before you go for the slay. You don't wanna just take a random dose and hope it will work the way you want.

It's very hard to cum when you're taking phenibut btw.
Fuark might just take the addy then. Ive been taking 10mg ir only but was prescribed 20mg, might just take the 20 before, should be good with that. I guess ill save pheni for just a party or something

She’s 18, leave me alone:feelswah:

Fuark might just take the addy then. Ive been taking 10mg ir only but was prescribed 20mg, might just take the 20 before, should be good with that. I guess ill save pheni for just a party or something
i meanyt by force

• Hmm...