HTB who approached me TWICE at the club, flakes on a date

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Not even surprised, infinite options = brain malfunction, sub chad isn’t brutal to me anymore, it’s just funny

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and DoctorLooksmax
Shit liek this happens all the time.

Some girl booty called me at 11pm and I said no cos I had work in the morning but I asked her if we could do tomorrow but then messaged her the next day and she flaked- no suprise at all

For girls it’s all about how their feeling in that exact moment and you have to capitalise on it- they’re so unbelievably fickle cos they have so many good looking guys hitting them up no one guy is really special to them unless he’s a celebrity or something

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Shit liek this happens all the time.

Some girl booty called me at 11pm and I said no cos I had work in the morning but I asked her if we could do tomorrow but then messaged her the next day and she flaked- no suprise at all

For girls it’s all about how their feeling in that exact moment and you have to capitalise on it- they’re so unbelievably fickle cos they have so many good looking guys hitting them up no one guy is really special to them unless he’s a celebrity or something
I’m only gonna have expectations for Becky’s now, anything above and I’ll just think of it as a dice roll

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I’m only gonna have expectations for Becky’s now, anything above and I’ll just think of it as a dice roll
It pretty much is- you could approach a girl on a given night and just based on the way she’s feeling in that moment she could make out with you, give you her number etc and mayb if you’re really lucky even go home on you

Then you could approach the same girl on another night and she’ll just reject you cos she’s in the mood to reject guys for ego boost rather than doing anything sexual

There’s so much random luck involved in this shit - and yes even good looking guys will get rejected by women way below their looks level very often , it’s just the better you look the higher your % will be, but the hit rate % is always gonna be pretty low

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
It pretty much is- you could approach a girl on a given night and just based on the way she’s feeling in that moment she could make out with you, give you her number etc and mayb if you’re really lucky even go home on you

Then you could approach the same girl on another night and she’ll just reject you cos she’s in the mood to reject guys for ego boost rather than doing anything sexual

There’s so much random luck involved in this shit - and yes even good looking guys will get rejected by women way below their looks level very often , it’s just the better you look the higher your % will be, but the hit rate % is always gonna be pretty low
Fuarkkkk depressing but true ngl, it really is just a numbers game