HTN+ above is extremely rare in public

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
Most of the times when I walk in the street I see bald, fat and short people. This forum tends to overestimate the amount of good looking people that roam outside. You only need to be HTN to slay I see 1 chadlite every 2 weeks and a chad every 2 months. Being NT is way more important. Just be white, MTN, gymmaxed and 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, cromagnon, mathis and 8 others
You said it brother

• +1
Reactions: mathis and 6PSLcel
not even 5’9 MTN 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and 6PSLcel
Except for the high school kids down the street from the high school or in the mall, the rest of the attractive people are in places with attractive people, not where subhumans in general go.

That's why a lot of lonely subhumans ask themselves after finishing school and starting work ''Where are all the girls, I can't see them anywhere, have they all disappeared?''

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 44368, Foreverbrad and 3 others
Yea in Mumbai it is

You see Chadlites a decent bit, it's just that the better-looking on the scale, you're rarer.

Most of the times when I walk in the street I see bald, fat and short people. This forum tends to overestimate the amount of good looking people that roam outside. You only need to be HTN to slay I see 1 chadlite every 2 weeks and a chad every 2 months. Being NT is way more important. Just be white, MTN, gymmaxed and 6 foot.
thats because youre comparing yourself to old men if you only count 16-25 year olds theyre not that rare

htn and every other rating is made up by incels who dont know what they're talking about so who really cares

Except for the high school kids down the street from the high school or in the mall, the rest of the attractive people are in places with attractive people, not where subhumans in general go.

That's why a lot of lonely subhumans ask themselves after finishing school and starting work ''Where are all the girls, I can't see them anywhere, have they all disappeared?''
Even if you go to clubs or bars the majority there are MTNs. Maybe a HTN here and there

Ive never seen a chadlite+ in my life, same with a stacylite+

Even if you go to clubs or bars the majority there are MTNs. Maybe a HTN here and there
Because by year 1-2 of university, or 1-2 years after high school, any HTN - HTN+ girl is already taken.
The rest are just leftovers subhumans people, who change each other like socks, and are frustrated that they can't find attractive people.

Also, if you rarely see HTN+ people at any bar or restaurant, you'll see that they are never alone, always in large groups, and always all look similar in terms of looks.

This is society's food chain..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73803, verlooksen and lucon
Ive never seen a chadlite+ in my life, same with a stacylite+
People see them, but they are extremely rare, and you only see them once in a lifetime after highscool / university (bc of that the comments on social media with lots of likes when an attractive girl appears in a video, with ''The kind of girl you see at the mall / airport / restaurant etc. and never see again'')

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Hard to see them when you don’t go outside
Now that its summer I have no reason too but back when school was still in session and I frequently walked through a local uni campus with 95% zoomers I rarely saw chadlites

Jbw isn't possible for me 😞 I'm MTN 5'10 and gymcelling tho

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Because by year 1-2 of university, or 1-2 years after high school, any HTN - HTN+ girl is already taken.
The rest are just leftovers subhumans people, who change each other like socks, and are frustrated that they can't find attractive people.

Also, if you rarely see HTN+ people at any bar or restaurant, you'll see that they are never alone, always in large groups, and always all look similar in terms of looks.

This is society's food chain..
Are you an incel?. Go out

when i went shopping i saw quite a few 6' 4" zoomers as employees at the shoe stores and a good chunk of 6 foot + white guys at the airport who look like millennials or older

yea I agree with this subhumans usually go where subhumans go so if the uni is known for subhumans then more subhumans will go too it differs place to place. on the contrary, i saw like 6' 8" tyrones and chads as a group in the mall one time too but the mall is known to be for the rich.

Last edited:
when i went shopping i saw quite a few 6' 4" zoomers as employees at the shoe stores and a good chunk of 6 foot + white guys at the airport who look like millennials or older

yea I agree with this subhumans usually go where subhumans go so if the uni is known for subhumans then more subhumans will go too it differs place to place. on the contrary, i saw like 6' 8" tyrones and chads as a group in the mall one time too but the mall is known to be for the rich.
You lost me at Tyrone and rich