HTN, Chadlite or Chad ?

Terrible mouth asymmetry. Looks awful.

He looks pretty boy, not low class. Low class = no midface
Low class=low socioeconomic status (eduction, wealth, family history); it is in particular conveyed by styling choices, as they somewhat reflect who you are and where you stand in the world. And this looks low class (e.g. the cheap chain, the hilarious belt).

Htn, could be Chadlite wihout nct
Mid tear normie.. YOu eyes are far away and they look like they are pointing down. The brow are hight set.. Your jaw is decent but its asymmetric lill bit.
not bad son. really can only notice NCT and assymetrical jaw/mouth

fix the former and you'll be good, though be warned canthoplasty is not exactly a good surgery all the time.
DCA065C8 D313 4541 B82D 04585B968CF8

I don’t see NCT tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Low class=low socioeconomic status (eduction, wealth, family history); it is in particular conveyed by styling choices, as they somewhat reflect who you are and where you stand in the world. And this looks low class (e.g. the cheap chain, the hilarious belt).
Userimage 2a2a33c4 fc2e 431b 8b65 58b8f8f0560b

Who looks lower class.
I can show you a video where normies compare runway models to ig models and they claim theres some gracious aura over them as opposed to frauding ig models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and brickbomz14
What is your point? Pls. clarify
Subconsciously your looks represent your class and actual objects do the same but consciously. Since this is a face rating thread, you should refer to his looks when telling him he looks low or high class. This forum isnt about dressing like youre rich and famous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and brickbomz14
Chadlite, looks way above average than the guys I see IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Julius, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
Is ur face good ?
Puto vais acreditar nele? Conheces alguem com 2 metros na tua escola? Obvio q n.
O gajo deve ter tipo 192cm ou algo assim. Obvio q ta a mentir. Se ele tivesse 2 metros n dizia q se sentia baixo prq "tem amigos altos"

• +1
Reactions: saga and mogstar
Chadlite easily, people rating you below that have never gone outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, R@m@, brickbomz14 and 1 other person
Subconsciously your looks represent your class and actual objects do the same but consciously. Since this is a face rating thread, you should refer to his looks when telling him he looks low or high class. This forum isnt about dressing like youre rich and famous.
Well put, there is nothing low class about his face

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, brickbomz14 and Deleted member 3043
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, TUSSELEIF, brickbomz14 and 1 other person
I bet he mogs you to oblivion for ypu to nitpick like that.
Another geycel obsessing over ratios, when will they learn??
Why getting so personal? Pls. polish up rhetorical skills

I’ll get my braces off soon so not at all
Well braces could simply move back teeth to hide a recessed maxilla. Were the braces to correct underbite
Btw u look HTN imo. Which is good

High tier normie.

Anyone that says Lite is lying to you because you have some angulation on your jaw and shit.

Could be Lite irl, but the distorted camera photo version of you is High tier norm

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
High tier normie.

Anyone that says Lite is lying to you because you have some angulation on your jaw and shit.

Could be Lite irl, but the distorted camera photo version of you is High tier norm
so u talking about the facial assymetry right?

HTN

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 6908
What is your point? Pls. clarify
High class- Tall skull, more prettyboy look, long legs, well dressed, good haircut

Low class- wide skull, more dom looking, short legs, bald or messy haircut, tattoos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
Puto vais acreditar nele? Conheces alguem com 2 metros na tua escola? Obvio q n.
O gajo deve ter tipo 192cm ou algo assim. Obvio q ta a mentir. Se ele tivesse 2 metros n dizia q se sentia baixo prq "tem amigos altos"
Idk tbh, é raro mas existem gajos com 2 metros, na minha vida toda só vi um, tinha 2.15 m é o gajo mais alto da minha zona, e é um giga framecel lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
so u talking about the facial assymetry right?

No, you're good looking. You just don't make the Chad cut.

The Chad cut is top 30 percent of men. Chad Lite is 70-79 percentile. Chad is 80-100 percentile.

You sit 60-69 percentile, but I could be wrong, because you could look a lot better in real life.

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14
Idk tbh, é raro mas existem gajos com 2 metros, na minha vida toda só vi um, tinha 2.15 m é o gajo mais alto da minha zona, e é um giga framecel lol
Slayer?

Yeah chadlite

• +1
High class- Tall skull, more prettyboy look, long legs, well dressed, good haircut

Low class- wide skull, more dom looking, short legs, bald or messy haircut, tattoos

holy fuck the right side of his face is twice as big as his left

what is HTN

Exotic Chadlite

• JFL
Low tier normie to mid tier normie depending on height

• JFL
@ArvidGustavsson reminds me of you

first glance i thought chad but after opening image id say 5psl
god tier hair and skin coloring